Carmelo Anthony Hurts Left Hand, X-Rays Negative

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Carmelo Anthony Hurts Left Hand, X-Rays Negative 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:20 am

Carmelo Anthony injured his left hand and underwent X-rays after the New York Knicks' win over the Golden State Warriors on Sunday night.

X-rays returned negative.

Anthony scored 19 points on seven of 21 shooting in the game.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Knicks Universe
Banned User
And1: 403

Re: Carmelo Anthony Hurts Left Hand, X-Rays Negative 

Post#2 » by Knicks Universe » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 am

This is bad news, he has been carrying the team to sneaking into the playoffs. Hopefully they can still make it into a #7 or #8 spot, especially with the Hawks on a losing streak. Pacers and Heat are not playing well as of late and all of a sudden the Knicks are hot. Could be a close series and potential upset. Same thing goes for Brooklyn and Chicago who are suddenly hot at the right time.
your boy
Banned User
And1: 73

Post#3 » by your boy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

Knicks Universe wrote:This is bad news, he has been carrying the team to sneaking into the playoffs. Hopefully they can still make it into a #7 or #8 spot, especially with the Hawks on a losing streak. Pacers and Heat are not playing well as of late and all of a sudden the Knicks are hot. Could be a close series and potential upset. Same thing goes for Brooklyn and Chicago who are suddenly hot at the right time.

The Knicks have about the same chance of getting the 7th seed as I do of winning the lottery. They should be able to get the last playoff spot, but if they want a chance at an upset they better hope Indiana holds on to that 1 seed. The Knicks would be lucky to win a game against the Heat in the playoffs. I could see them playing a tough series against Indiana though, they look pretty bad right now.
your boy
Banned User

Post#4 » by your boy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 am

Knicks Universe wrote:This is bad news, he has been carrying the team to sneaking into the playoffs. Hopefully they can still make it into a #7 or #8 spot, especially with the Hawks on a losing streak. Pacers and Heat are not playing well as of late and all of a sudden the Knicks are hot. Could be a close series and potential upset. Same thing goes for Brooklyn and Chicago who are suddenly hot at the right time.

Did your old account get banned? The Meccamsg account?
RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#5 » by RoyalMajesty » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 am

your boy wrote:

The Knicks have about the same chance of getting the 7th seed as I do of winning the lottery. They should be able to get the last playoff spot, but if they want a chance at an upset they better hope Indiana holds on to that 1 seed. The Knicks would be lucky to win a game against the Heat in the playoffs. I could see them playing a tough series against Indiana though, they look pretty bad right now.

As bad the Knicks are this season and how embarrassing the Eastern Conference is, if the Knicks get the #8 playoff spot and the Pacers get the #1 spot, watch out! I think the Knicks might be able to pull an upset on that overhyped Pacers team.
your boy
Banned User

Post#6 » by your boy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 am

RoyalMajesty wrote:
your boy wrote:

As bad the Knicks are this season and how embarrassing the Eastern Conference is, if the Knicks get the #8 playoff spot and the Pacers get the #1 spot, watch out! I think the Knicks might be able to pull an upset on that overhyped Pacers team.

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if the Knicks beat the Pacers. I think the Pacers a super overrated. I would actually kind of expect the Knicks to beat the Pacers to beat. Most people will disagree with my opinions though. I also think the Warriors could beat the Rockets or Clippers. I would love for them to play the Clippers, I think that would be the most entertaining series of the playoffs, those teams don't like each other.
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,812

Post#7 » by nikster » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

your boy wrote:
RoyalMajesty wrote:
your boy wrote:

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if the Knicks beat the Pacers. I think the Pacers a super overrated. I would actually kind of expect the Knicks to beat the Pacers to beat. Most people will disagree with my opinions though. I also think the Warriors could beat the Rockets or Clippers. I would love for them to play the Clippers, I think that would be the most entertaining series of the playoffs, those teams don't like each other.

i agree that the Pacers are overrated. There offense is just too bad to win a 7 game series against a good team. Although Knicks are not a good team, they would need to play some amazing ball to beat them
IkeDoIt
Sophomore
And1: 21

Post#8 » by IkeDoIt » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm starting to think the Pacers are tanking to go down to the 2nd seed. If it comes down to it, I believe the Bobcats are a way easier series than the Knicks(I'm prematurely eliminating the Hawks). That also means you avoid the Bulls/Nets(current 4-5 seeds) and instead play Toronto or Washington in the 2nd round.

Maybe tanking it too harsh of a word, but this obviously hasn't been the Pacers's or Heat's best effort lately, minus last week's Heat-Pacers game. both eye the 2nd seed as the easier path to the ECF
jizzme
Junior
And1: 23

Post#9 » by jizzme » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 pm

IkeDoIt wrote:I'm starting to think the Pacers are tanking to go down to the 2nd seed. If it comes down to it, I believe the Bobcats are a way easier series than the Knicks(I'm prematurely eliminating the Hawks). That also means you avoid the Bulls/Nets(current 4-5 seeds) and instead play Toronto or Washington in the 2nd round.

Maybe tanking it too harsh of a word, but this obviously hasn't been the Pacers's or Heat's best effort lately, minus last week's Heat-Pacers game. both eye the 2nd seed as the easier path to the ECF

i do hope heat get the 1st seed so they can destroy the knicks if they get the 8th spot
knicks universe = MECCAMSG
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,812

Post#10 » by nikster » Tue Apr 1, 2014 12:01 am

IkeDoIt wrote:I'm starting to think the Pacers are tanking to go down to the 2nd seed. If it comes down to it, I believe the Bobcats are a way easier series than the Knicks(I'm prematurely eliminating the Hawks). That also means you avoid the Bulls/Nets(current 4-5 seeds) and instead play Toronto or Washington in the 2nd round.

I dont think they're tanking intentionally. They've been playing absolutely horrible and have had locker room issues. You dont want to start playing like that coming into the playoffs
And as a Raps fan, i prefer they play Indiana
Knicks Universe
Banned User
And1: 403

Post#11 » by Knicks Universe » Tue Apr 1, 2014 5:05 am

The Knicks can upset the Heat or the Pacers. Both are playing like garbage right now and downright scared of how well the Knicks have put it together ever since Phil Jackson took over. He really does have an immediate influence on a team right from the start, and I see now why the Lakers were so successful with him at the helm.
binjumper
Starter
And1: 3,695

Post#12 » by binjumper » Tue Apr 1, 2014 2:00 pm

Knicks Universe wrote:

The Knicks can upset the Heat or the Pacers. Both are playing like garbage right now and downright scared of how well the Knicks have put it together ever since Phil Jackson took over. He really does have an immediate influence on a team right from the start, and I see now why the Lakers were so successful with him at the helm.

Lol :crazy:

Return to Wiretap Discussion