Cuban Saved DeAndre Jordan Text Messages, Might Reveal Them At Some Point

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Cuban Saved DeAndre Jordan Text Messages, Might Reveal Them At Some Point 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:40 am

Mark Cuban said he saved all of his text messages from DeAndre Jordan and he might detail them at a later date.

Jordan agreed to sign with the Dallas Mavericks before reconsidering and eventually re-signing with the Los Angeles Clippers.

"Look, this is not thermonuclear war," said Cuban. This is a basketball game, and for fans, it’s supposed to be fun.”

Via Ben Bolch/Los Angeles Times

JazzMatt13
Analyst
And1: 293

Re: Cuban Saved DeAndre Jordan Text Messages, Might Reveal Them At Some Point 

Post#2 » by JazzMatt13 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 am

When this stuff was reported, it played out like a war. Clippers barging in at the end and holding Jordan hostage.

I would laugh if the texts are like "I'm trapped, they won't let me out, I have to sign".
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,528

Post#3 » by Furinkazan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 am

He should reveal it or stfu ...Its past.
Unless he wants to use it if Mavs play Clippers in the playoffs? want to ceate some drama? (not gonna happen anyway with the way Dallas is playing + crappy roster anyway)
so he should either reveal them now or go silent I dont get it why he is coming back to that subject every few weeks.
Wildgoose
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#4 » by Wildgoose » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 am

Damn, he should have used the `Cyber Dust' app. I though Mark Cuban would have told him about that.
Pukovnik
Senior
And1: 168

Post#5 » by Pukovnik » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:10 am

Earlier I was thinking that Cuban should let this thing drop, but after watching Jordan acting like an as.... against the Mavs, I honestly hope Cuban reveals everything and embarrass that whole organization.
Pukovnik
Senior
And1: 168

Post#6 » by Pukovnik » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:14 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:He should reveal it or stfu ...Its past.
Unless he wants to use it if Mavs play Clippers in the playoffs? want to ceate some drama? (not gonna happen anyway with the way Dallas is playing + crappy roster anyway)
so he should either reveal them now or go silent I dont get it why he is coming back to that subject every few weeks.

Yea, and whose fault is it for Dallas having a "crappy roster"?

The guy's who said "Yea, I'm there man, 100 percent" and then changing his mind after all the good free agents signed elsewhere.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,528

Post#7 » by Furinkazan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:24 am

Pukovnik wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:He should reveal it or stfu ...Its past.

Yea, and whose fault is it for Dallas having a "crappy roster"?

The guy's who said "Yea, I'm there man, 100 percent" and then changing his mind after all the good free agents signed elsewhere.

and Im with you on that I efin hate him and what he did...
I just think Cuban should reveal it or go silent...atm he is just annoying and teasing everybody
Captain_Obvious
Lead Assistant
And1: 921

Post#8 » by Captain_Obvious » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Nothing good can come out of this

do it Cubes
Rated T By CBRA
Starter
And1: 163

Post#9 » by Rated T By CBRA » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:59 pm

This is going to be a blast :)
Hoopzilla
Starter
And1: 520

Post#10 » by Hoopzilla » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:47 pm

A guess this is a peak behind the curtain to see how Cuban acts as a businessman. Sad really, if he loses he needs to air the laundry in public and act like a child? Too bad, I actually liked the guy and thought he had some sort of morals. Even to threaten to release these texts is pitiful, move on. If he does post the texts, he can expect zero players with any value to even consider negotiations with him and his team moving forward. So go ahead, kill Dallas' chances at signing anyone and vent your frustrations in public like a child Mr. Cuban, by all means.
olive_triangurl
Banned User
And1: 607

Post#11 » by olive_triangurl » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:53 pm

JazzMatt13 wrote:When this stuff was reported, it played out like a war. Clippers barging in at the end and holding Jordan hostage.

I would laugh if the texts are like "I'm trapped, they won't let me out, I have to sign".

"Sorry i was absent, but i got a note from my Mommy...."
Tenbomber
Banned User
And1: 989

Post#12 » by Tenbomber » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:15 pm

That comment makes Mark Cuban look like a cry baby......ew.. I didn't get what I wanted .....wah wah!

I saved his text messages though...see see! Sounds like something a teenager would say.....

Come on Cuban ...for a multi billion dollar business guy, sometimes you sure act so immature....I doubt anyone who calls himself an adult gives a rat's ass if Jordan screwed you?....

If you must, why not just keep it under your hat and inflict your revenge on the court?
Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer
And1: 632

Post#13 » by Javier Acosta » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Pukovnik wrote:Earlier I was thinking that Cuban should let this thing drop, but after watching Jordan acting like an as.... against the Mavs, I honestly hope Cuban reveals everything and embarrass that whole organization.

What did he do? I was out of media cycle for a couple of days.
RedX
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,947

Post#14 » by RedX » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Javier Acosta wrote:
Pukovnik wrote:Earlier I was thinking that Cuban should let this thing drop, but after watching Jordan acting like an as.... against the Mavs, I honestly hope Cuban reveals everything and embarrass that whole organization.

What did he do? I was out of media cycle for a couple of days.

google it
The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 6,985

Post#15 » by The Real Dalic » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Hoopzilla wrote:A guess this is a peak behind the curtain to see how Cuban acts as a businessman. Sad really, if he loses he needs to air the laundry in public and act like a child? Too bad, I actually liked the guy and thought he had some sort of morals. Even to threaten to release these texts is pitiful, move on. If he does post the texts, he can expect zero players with any value to even consider negotiations with him and his team moving forward. So go ahead, kill Dallas' chances at signing anyone and vent your frustrations in public like a child Mr. Cuban, by all means.

I don't see how free agents wouldn't want to go there just because of those texts. I don't think the players honestly care. If they did, I bet they would be on Cuban's side because they probably don't wanna be put in the same situation that Jordan put Mathews in.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.

Return to Wiretap Discussion