Joel Embiid Showing 'New Level Of Maturity'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,104

Re: Joel Embiid Showing 'New Level Of Maturity' 

Post#21 » by tiderulz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:04 pm

also known as, Okafor is blowing up, so we need to repair trade value for Embiid.
Jvaughn
RealGM
And1: 4,126

Post#22 » by Jvaughn » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:22 pm

HornetsNationYT wrote:
Pedro wrote:"The multi-season injury to Embiid has delayed the 76ers' timetable for their rebuild."

Yeah. Thats the lone reason the 76ers continue to struggle. Ha! It seems like Phily will say anything they can think of to keep their fan base delusionally hopeful.

Actually it helped them alot. Without this injury they wouldnt have Jahlil Okafor

Won't matter. They'll still have to trade at least one of: Embiid, Okafor, Noel.
spearsy23 wrote:Kobe is a low percentage chucker just like Jennings, he's just better at it.

teamCHItown wrote:Now we have threads on what violent felons think of our Bulls. Great. Next up, OJ Simpson's take on a possible Taj Gibson extension.
thegreenlife
Pro Prospect
And1: 648

Post#23 » by thegreenlife » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:53 pm

DJ3thenew23 wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
DJ3thenew23 wrote:
Depends on what you mean by tanking. If you mean playing our young guys hell yeah. That's the whole point. If you mean trying to lose then hell no. If we got the first and second picks next year we'd be good enough to win more than a few games. We still wouldn't sign mid-level guys so we can be a mid-level team, but we'd at least win enough games so all the dumbasses can stop saying we're "dragging the league down".

Team full of rookies is still bad and you are dragging the league down.....you seriously cant say you enjoy what youre seeing on the floor. Hell i know lakers suck amd better we l9se than win so we have a better chance of keeping the pick but id be lying like crazy if i said i enjoy watching them lose

I don't enjoy watching them lose. I root for them to win every game, but I know we aren't going to do that. I like seeing the development of guys like Nerlens who got a decent jumper by the end of last season, or seeing Robert Covington splash 3's, or seeing TJ McConell make great passes and seeing Jahlil score 20+ like he did tonight. It just reminds me that this losing isn't for nothing. I'd rather lose for a few years and build a championship caliber team than be what we were before, a 6-8 seed lucky to win one round.

Also, if we were really dragging the league down why have we never been the worst team in the league?

What you smoking dude... Sixers have been by far the worst team in the league for the past 2 years
DJ3thenew23
Pro Prospect
And1: 80

Post#24 » by DJ3thenew23 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 pm

thegreenlife wrote:
DJ3thenew23 wrote:
LApwnd wrote:Team full of rookies is still bad and you are dragging the league down.....you seriously cant say you enjoy what youre seeing on the floor. Hell i know lakers suck amd better we l9se than win so we have a better chance of keeping the pick but id be lying like crazy if i said i enjoy watching them lose

I don't enjoy watching them lose. I root for them to win every game, but I know we aren't going to do that. I like seeing the development of guys like Nerlens who got a decent jumper by the end of last season, or seeing Robert Covington splash 3's, or seeing TJ McConell make great passes and seeing Jahlil score 20+ like he did tonight. It just reminds me that this losing isn't for nothing. I'd rather lose for a few years and build a championship caliber team than be what we were before, a 6-8 seed lucky to win one round.

Also, if we were really dragging the league down why have we never been the worst team in the league?

What you smoking dude... Sixers have been by far the worst team in the league for the past 2 years

2013-14: Sixers 19-63, Bucks 15-67
2014-14: Sixers 18-64, Knicks 17-65, Timberwolves 16-66

What you smokin dude?
zeebo wrote:Is winning championships really that important?

olive_triangurl wrote:If i had to meet LeBron i'd go straight to the hypnotist to get my conscious memory wiped afterward (sadly it'd still be in my subconscious memory, as everything is, even past lives).

Return to Wiretap Discussion