Khris Middleton To Undergo Surgery For Torn Hamstring

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Khris Middleton To Undergo Surgery For Torn Hamstring 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Khris Middleton has suffered a torn hamstring and will undergo surgery.

Via Shams Charania/The Vertical

Pedro
Senior
And1: 58

Re: Khris Middleton To Undergo Surgery For Torn Hamstring 

Post#2 » by Pedro » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am

What a shame. I hope they can find a sucker... I mean taker for Carter-Williams that can yield back at least 1 good role player and a pick or a couple of decent role players. Atlanta, NY, New Orleans perhaps or even a Brooklyn trade where they include Monroe and get Lopez.
chipchipperson
Junior
And1: 80

Post#3 » by chipchipperson » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 am

Pedro wrote:What a shame. I hope they can find a sucker... I mean taker for Carter-Williams that can yield back at least 1 good role player and a pick or a couple of decent role players. Atlanta, NY, New Orleans perhaps or even a Brooklyn trade where they include Monroe and get Lopez.

Sorry bro, but Billy king doesn't get to make decisions anymore.
tayottt
Junior
And1: 275

Post#4 » by tayottt » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:31 am

Man that sucks, I love Middleton's game. Looks like the Bucks can kiss any chance of making the playoffs goodbye.
I thought Middleton was their best player before Giannis went supernova post-all star.
Now they have to survive the season without their Swiss Army knife.
Alonzo_Morning
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,624

Post#5 » by Alonzo_Morning » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:58 am

6 months for a torn hammy?

6 months???

Must be torn right off the bone in the worst possible way.
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#6 » by donaldtrump_00 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:22 am

I seen it on nba tv and thought it was jimmy butler, i wouldve cried. But still hes a very good player. Middleton is there best player. But i wouldnt count them out the playoffs. Jabari parker is prob going to avg 20ppg. One man down next man up. Also mcw isnt a bum. Hes the former rookie of the year.Plus who did the bucks draft?
damecurry
General Manager
And1: 1,517

Post#7 » by damecurry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:33 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:I seen it on nba tv and thought it was jimmy butler, i wouldve cried. But still hes a very good player. Middleton is there best player. But i wouldnt count them out the playoffs. Jabari parker is prob going to avg 20ppg. One man down next man up. Also mcw isnt a bum. Hes the former rookie of the year.Plus who did the bucks draft?

I guess you haven't heard of this dude named Giannis Antetokounmpo? Might wanna look him up

They drafted Thon Maker.
foreigngrammar
Pro Prospect
And1: 470

Post#8 » by foreigngrammar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:I seen it on nba tv and thought it was jimmy butler, i wouldve cried. But still hes a very good player. Middleton is there best player. But i wouldnt count them out the playoffs. Jabari parker is prob going to avg 20ppg. One man down next man up. Also mcw isnt a bum. Hes the former rookie of the year.Plus who did the bucks draft?

Jeez... you're trumper? Tells alot.
Not even able to master the grammar but unable to grasp the slightest coherence.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#9 » by ChokeFasncists » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 am

Dang, that sucks, isn't he the only good shooter last year?

Guess there needs to be a trade
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
Jazzing
Senior
And1: 215

Post#10 » by Jazzing » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 am

It's time to Parker to shine.

Let's see if he's the real deal. I'm rooting for him.
dautjazz
RealGM
And1: 9,560

Post#11 » by dautjazz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Alonzo_Morning wrote:6 months for a torn hammy?

6 months???

Carlos Boozer basically missed the better part of 12 months because of setbacks re-aggregating the hamstring, You are underestimating the injury. I had a bad meniscus injury recently, and lack of exercise the following weeks cause much discomfort with my hamstrings. It's no joke, it's best to take injuries serious and have a complete recovery. Coming back during a season for a couple of games is really dumb IMO, even worse if you're team is likely missing the playoffs anyways.
NickAnderson wrote:
How old are you, just curious.

by gomeziee on 21 Jul 2013 00:53

im 20, and i did grow up watching MJ play in the 90's.
Alonzo_Morning
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,624

Post#12 » by Alonzo_Morning » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm

dautjazz wrote:

6 months???

Carlos Boozer basically missed the better part of 12 months because of setbacks re-aggregating the hamstring, You are underestimating the injury. I had a bad meniscus injury recently, and lack of exercise the following weeks cause much discomfort with my hamstrings. It's no joke, it's best to take injuries serious and have a complete recovery. Coming back during a season for a couple of games is really dumb IMO, even worse if you're team is likely missing the playoffs anyways.

That Boozer injury would be be the exception rather than the norm for a pinged hammy.

As I said, must have been on the extreme end for hammy injuries to miss 6 whole months.
dautjazz
RealGM
And1: 9,560

Post#13 » by dautjazz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Alonzo_Morning wrote:
dautjazz wrote:

6 months???

That Boozer injury would be be the exception rather than the norm for a pinged hammy.

As I said, must have been on the extreme end for hammy injuries to miss 6 whole months.

He has a grade 3 hamstring injury, a complete tear of the muscle. It's a 3-6 month recovery, and he has to play in the NBA, so I would say 6 months is not too much for the severity of the injury for a full recovery.
NickAnderson wrote:
How old are you, just curious.

by gomeziee on 21 Jul 2013 00:53

im 20, and i did grow up watching MJ play in the 90's.
donaldtrump_00
Analyst

Post#14 » by donaldtrump_00 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:28 pm

foreigngrammar wrote:

Not even able to master the grammar but unable to grasp the slightest coherence.

you questioning me is a insult it had nothing what so ever to do with what i said. Who are u by the way? Exactly nobody. And seeing your so smart you shouldve looked how long ago this profile was created. Im not even a trump guy. This was created for entertainment.
donaldtrump_00
Analyst

Post#15 » by donaldtrump_00 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:39 pm

damecurry wrote:

I guess you haven't heard of this dude named Giannis Antetokounmpo? Might wanna look him up

They drafted Thon Maker.

you really think giannis is there best player? Do you watch or listen to the hype. U already answered that by questioning me. Giannis cant even consistently make a 15 foot jumper. All teams will do is back off him. Some superstar isnt he is. I wouldnt be suprised if parker passes him by in a year or two.
damecurry
General Manager
And1: 1,517

Post#16 » by damecurry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:26 pm

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
damecurry wrote:

They drafted Thon Maker.

you really think giannis is there best player? Do you watch or listen to the hype. U already answered that by questioning me. Giannis cant even consistently make a 15 foot jumper. All teams will do is back off him. Some superstar isnt he is. I wouldnt be suprised if parker passes him by in a year or two.

Lol, yeah not having a reliable jumper sure damned the careers of Dwayne Wade, Tony Parker, countless centers and pfs which Giannis has the size, athleticism and smarts to play. Do you pay any attention to.. basketball? By the end of the season last year Giannis was not only their undisputed best player but a top 25 player in the league. Look at his numbers in March and April, he was a 19/8/7 guy, Khris can't touch that, and don't even try to suggest those were empty raw stats because he did it highly efficiently and his metrics were quite good. Also, during the month of april he averaged 1.4 - 3.1 on 3pters, 45%! Sure, a small sample size beyond a doubt, but clearly enough to suggest he's at least working hard and figuring some things out with his shot. You do know the kid is 21 and has taken massive leaps forward every year he's played, whereas Khris is 25 and pretty clearly approaching what he really is, right? You think Jabari's likely to pass him in a year or two? How? His shot isn't really any better right now, he's a worse rebounder, much worse passer and way worse defender, what exactly is he going to do to magically change all of that in a year or two? Watch/Listen to the hype? No, I watch/listen to facts, stats and common sense plenty though.
BigLos2010
Junior
And1: 126

Post#17 » by BigLos2010 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Yes, Giannis is definitely their best player. I might actually be shocked if Parker passes him by. Also, MCW isn't a bum, but he isn't good either. He's a role player who happened to win ROY because he averaged the most ppg, because he had the most mpg, because his team was historically terrible.

If you redrafted the 2013 draft, Giannis almost certainly goes first, followed by Steven Adams, Rudy Gobert, Victor Oladipo, CJ McCollum, Otto Porter, Gorgui Dieng, Dennis Schroder, Mason Plumlee, Alex Len, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Nerlens Noel before you get to MCW. In fact, MCW might be one of the worst ROY's of all time. His WS/48 is the lowest of any rookie of the year campaign since Darrell Griffith in 1981.
foreigngrammar
Pro Prospect

Post#18 » by foreigngrammar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
foreigngrammar wrote:

you questioning me is a insult it had nothing what so ever to do with what i said. Who are u by the way? Exactly nobody. And seeing your so smart you shouldve looked how long ago this profile was created. Im not even a trump guy. This was created for entertainment.

Dude, you're hilarious. First, learn how to spell then we can talk about intellect. This way you're just exposing yourself.
And honestly, I give a poop what and when you created something. Why should I look? Don't jump to unlogic conclusions.
foreigngrammar
Pro Prospect

Post#19 » by foreigngrammar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:21 am

There there their they're :o

Return to Wiretap Discussion