LeBron James Apologizes To Wife For Being 'Addicted To The Process'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

LeBron James Apologizes To Wife For Being 'Addicted To The Process' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Mar 7, 2017 4:36 pm

LeBron James addressed his obsessive push for all-time greatness, which recently included an apology to his wife, Savannah.

“I am addicted to the process. I’m addicted to the process,” James said. “It’s so funny. I just told my wife the other day, I apologized to her. She was like 'What are you apologizing for?’ I said ‘Because the journey that I’m on to want to be the greatest to ever play this game or to the point where no one ever forgets what I accomplished, I’ve at times lost the fact of how important you are to this whole thing. … I want you to understand that along this journey while I’m playing this game there will be times that I lose the fact of how important you and my three kids are – my babies are.’ ”

James is a three-time NBA champion and four-time NBA MVP, who has been with Savannah since they were 16 years old.

Via Jeff Zilgitt/USA Today

2Mas
Head Coach
And1: 3,996

Re: LeBron James Apologizes To Wife For Being 'Addicted To The Process' 

Post#2 » by 2Mas » Tue Mar 7, 2017 5:57 pm

Yeah, you're a great guy Lebron. Dude is so corny.

He's the guy who tells the story of him telling a funny joke to prove he's funny. :roll:
7 Footer
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 24,859

Post#3 » by 7 Footer » Tue Mar 7, 2017 7:20 pm

He's addicted to Joel Embiid?
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,811

Post#4 » by spree2kawhi » Tue Mar 7, 2017 8:11 pm

2Mas wrote:Yeah, you're a great guy Lebron. Dude is so corny.

He's the guy who tells the story of him telling a funny joke to prove he's funny. :roll:

So true. I always wonder why so few people notice.
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,811

Post#5 » by spree2kawhi » Tue Mar 7, 2017 8:16 pm

Title should be:

Lebron seriously tells media this ridiculous story about himself.
GaaBaaBoo
Senior
And1: 50

Post#6 » by GaaBaaBoo » Tue Mar 7, 2017 10:39 pm

7 Footer wrote:He's addicted to Joel Embiid?

lol exactly
anatomicbomb
Sixth Man
And1: 1,208

Post#7 » by anatomicbomb » Wed Mar 8, 2017 12:20 am

I'm sure he thought this was going to sound like the kind of nice guy thing that can make him a media darling, but it just ends up sounding even more narcissistic than usual.

Mind you, if I were living his life, I might be feelin' me quite a bit, too.
#victimoftheprocess

Spoiler:
Everything is practice.
Speedlot
Lead Assistant
And1: 697

Post#8 » by Speedlot » Wed Mar 8, 2017 1:04 am

Man Ljames really need a publicist. Or college.
haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 140

Post#9 » by haste10176 » Wed Mar 8, 2017 2:14 am

anatomicbomb wrote:I'm sure he thought this was going to sound like the kind of nice guy thing that can make him a media darling, but it just ends up sounding even more narcissistic than usual.

#victimoftheprocess

To be fair he rarely says stuff like this.. And the guy has been with his wife since 16.. Seems like a pretty nice guy to me.. Also zero scandals.. He is driven not narcissistic unlike the president..
GaaBaaBoo
Senior
And1: 50

Post#10 » by GaaBaaBoo » Wed Mar 8, 2017 3:25 am

Speedlot wrote:Man Ljames really need a publicist. Or college.

Thank you!
bj2323
Junior
And1: 31

Post#11 » by bj2323 » Wed Mar 8, 2017 5:22 am

I wonder if she ever apologized about banging Rashard Lewis
I likes sports
Sam195
Analyst
And1: 310

Post#12 » by Sam195 » Wed Mar 8, 2017 5:42 am

haste10176 wrote:
anatomicbomb wrote:I'm sure he thought this was going to sound like the kind of nice guy thing that can make him a media darling, but it just ends up sounding even more narcissistic than usual.

#victimoftheprocess

To be fair he rarely says stuff like this.. And the guy has been with his wife since 16.. Seems like a pretty nice guy to me.. Also zero scandals.. He is driven not narcissistic unlike the president..

Yes Zero Criminal Scandals. He has done some unethical things but the league doesn't call him on it because he's the face of the game. He left the Cavaliers the first time using the "THE DECISION" tv spot where he told the world on national tv that he was leaving the Cavs when it seemed like his pandering was suggesting he was going to stay. He didn't even do the courtesy of notifying the Cavs team before the tv spot that he was not coming back and basically wiped mud on them and the fan base who started rioting and burning jerseys like a war began. Mind you Dan Gilbert was pretty immature with his aforementioned letters claiming Cavs without Lebron would win their first title before him and than writing a similarly harsh letter interfering the Lakers business by starting the spark that lead to David Stern blocking the CP3 trade - Gilbert claimed the nba didn't need 2 super teams and 28 practice squads even though the case can be made in today's nba that his Cavs with a reunited Lebron and the Warriors are the league's two super teams alongside 28 others. Lebron also committed a slap in the face to the Miami Heat by not informing them of his decision to return to the cavs until his SI article was released online 10 days after free agency began. Heat made moves like the drafting of Shabhazz Napier (Lebron was a huge fan of him in college) and postponing Chris Bosh's contract negotiations with the belief Lebron was going to return. Bosh's agent was seeking a 5 year 90M contract (a discount) early in free agency but the heat refused to commit and awaited Lebron's decision (because they assumed Bosh would still take a discount later to play with Lebron & Wade). After Lebron bolted, the market dictated Bosh's value - teams like the Rockets & Lakers pursued Bosh hard with max 4 year 88M offers forcing the heat's hand to resign him to a max 5 year 118M deal (effectively costing the Heat 28M in real dollars and cap space the next 5 years). Lebron also hired his friend Rich Paul to be his agent and conspired with him to do unethical things like tweet about Eric Bledsoe's contract negotiations with the Suns or forcing an immediate trade of Wiggins for Love (cause Wiggins didn't hire Paul as his agent) to promote undue influence and convey the image that Rich Paul through his relationship with Lebron has a lot of power to exert as an agent representing potential new players who sign with him. Rich also set up meetings and listened to presentations from various teams interested in Lebron when he was a free agent in 2014 to gain insight on those organizations and their front office to use to his advantedge as an agent in future negotiations for his clients despite being fully aware in his inner circle that Lebron was only going to choose between the Heat and the Cavs.
jozef
Sixth Man
And1: 124

Post#13 » by jozef » Wed Mar 8, 2017 6:44 am

Lebron is on to be the greatest general manager to ever play this game to the point where no one ever forgets what teammates he accomplished to gather.
PHXCavaliers
Sophomore
And1: 18

Post#14 » by PHXCavaliers » Wed Mar 8, 2017 1:19 pm

Sam195 wrote:
haste10176 wrote:

#victimoftheprocess

Yes Zero Criminal Scandals. He has done some unethical things but the league doesn't call him on it because he's the face of the game. He left the Cavaliers the first time using the "THE DECISION" tv spot where he told the world on national tv that he was leaving the Cavs when it seemed like his pandering was suggesting he was going to stay. He didn't even do the courtesy of notifying the Cavs team before the tv spot that he was not coming back and basically wiped mud on them and the fan base who started rioting and burning jerseys like a war began. Mind you Dan Gilbert was pretty immature with his aforementioned letters claiming Cavs without Lebron would win their first title before him and than writing a similarly harsh letter interfering the Lakers business by starting the spark that lead to David Stern blocking the CP3 trade - Gilbert claimed the nba didn't need 2 super teams and 28 practice squads even though the case can be made in today's nba that his Cavs with a reunited Lebron and the Warriors are the league's two super teams alongside 28 others. Lebron also committed a slap in the face to the Miami Heat by not informing them of his decision to return to the cavs until his SI article was released online 10 days after free agency began. Heat made moves like the drafting of Shabhazz Napier (Lebron was a huge fan of him in college) and postponing Chris Bosh's contract negotiations with the belief Lebron was going to return. Bosh's agent was seeking a 5 year 90M contract (a discount) early in free agency but the heat refused to commit and awaited Lebron's decision (because they assumed Bosh would still take a discount later to play with Lebron & Wade). After Lebron bolted, the market dictated Bosh's value - teams like the Rockets & Lakers pursued Bosh hard with max 4 year 88M offers forcing the heat's hand to resign him to a max 5 year 118M deal (effectively costing the Heat 28M in real dollars and cap space the next 5 years). Lebron also hired his friend Rich Paul to be his agent and conspired with him to do unethical things like tweet about Eric Bledsoe's contract negotiations with the Suns or forcing an immediate trade of Wiggins for Love (cause Wiggins didn't hire Paul as his agent) to promote undue influence and convey the image that Rich Paul through his relationship with Lebron has a lot of power to exert as an agent representing potential new players who sign with him. Rich also set up meetings and listened to presentations from various teams interested in Lebron when he was a free agent in 2014 to gain insight on those organizations and their front office to use to his advantedge as an agent in future negotiations for his clients despite being fully aware in his inner circle that Lebron was only going to choose between the Heat and the Cavs.

That new extremely lenghty bible verse rant you just wrote was pointless. All it basically said is Lebron and Rich Paul are smart businessmen, which they are. Nothing unethical about that. You sound like a clown. Maybe you are one? I thought Ringum Barnum and Bailey went bankrupt? Maybe you are a D-League level clown?
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#15 » by PrecociousNeoph » Wed Mar 8, 2017 3:32 pm

i guess. more than anything he wants to make money. lots of it. its why he continues to be a corporate sell out with nike despite their shady business practices and use of slave labor
“Bye, Felicia.”
anatomicbomb
Sixth Man
And1: 1,208

Post#16 » by anatomicbomb » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:46 am

PHXCavaliers wrote:
Sam195 wrote:
haste10176 wrote:

That new extremely lenghty bible verse rant you just wrote was pointless. All it basically said is Lebron and Rich Paul are smart businessmen, which they are. Nothing unethical about that. You sound like a clown. Maybe you are one? I thought Ringum Barnum and Bailey went bankrupt? Maybe you are a D-League level clown?

Sweet slam.

#theresyourplaymakerlebron #clownsoftheprocess

Spoiler:
Everything is practice.

Return to Wiretap Discussion