Isaiah Thomas Will Travel To Tacoma After Game 2

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Isaiah Thomas Will Travel To Tacoma After Game 2 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Isaiah Thomas will play in Game 2 of the Boston Celtics' series against the Chicago Bulls.

Thomas will travel to Tacoma after the game to attend to his sister's recent death.

Thomas had 33 points on 18 shots from the floor to go with five rebounds and six assists in Game 1 just hours after his sister was killed in a car accident outside Seattle.

Via Gary Washburn/Boston Globe

IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Re: Isaiah Thomas Will Travel To Tacoma After Game 2 

Post#2 » by IWishIWasHarden » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 am

Sounds like Larry Bird better kill his mother before game 7. :lol:

Sorry, I was just satisfying my own sick sense of humor.

That was a joke obviously.
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Re: Isaiah Thomas Will Travel To Tacoma After Game 2 

Post#3 » by Donnyxc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:08 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Sounds like Larry Bird better kill his mother before game 7. :lol:

Sorry, I was just satisfying my own sick sense of humor.

That was a joke obviously.

You should get some help man.

Your boy Harden is playing like an MVP tho.
Hoping the Celtics teammates can rise up. I respect Isaiah taking any time he needs to spend with his family, even if it means games off. Family comes before everything, even basketball. It's not looking great for the team, might be another 1st round bounce. Still gonna be optimistic, maybe they take the Bulls to 6 or 7. Homecourt helps. Butler is playing like a boss though. Maybe there will be some trade magic in the offseason. Lots of thoughts.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley

Return to Wiretap Discussion