Stephen Curry Denies Trying To Make Fun Of LeBron James In Video

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Stephen Curry Denies Trying To Make Fun Of LeBron James In Video 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Aug 2, 2017 2:50 pm

Stephen Curry was recorded dancing at Harrison Barnes' wedding imitating LeBron James rapping along to "First Day Out."

Curry's rendition went viral, in part because Kyrie Irving was laughing at him. Irving has requested a trade from the Cleveland Cavaliers as he doesn't want to play with LeBron James any longer. 

“I've been watching that video twice a day since it happened because it's my favorite video in the entire world,” Curry said. “He made a song popular by making a video. And that lives. So now every time I hear that song, that's all I think about. And I've been doing that dance because of him, at my house, at dinner. When something good happens, I pull that out, because I like it and it makes me laugh and it makes me happy. Not making fun of him.”

Via Marcus Thompson II/The Athletic

IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Re: Stephen Curry Denies Trying To Make Fun Of LeBron James In Video 

Post#2 » by IWishIWasHarden » Wed Aug 2, 2017 3:14 pm

This article does nothing to explain what connection anything Curry does has to do with Lebron James, probably because the writer doesn't know.
mee2nce408
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by mee2nce408 » Wed Aug 2, 2017 3:25 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:This article does nothing to explain what connection anything Curry does has to do with Lebron James, probably because the writer doesn't know.

What does that even mean?
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,495

Post#4 » by dice » Wed Aug 2, 2017 3:53 pm

dude deserves to be made fun of. what a phony

the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
KnightofHyrule
Sixth Man
And1: 1,929

Post#5 » by KnightofHyrule » Wed Aug 2, 2017 5:51 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:This article does nothing to explain what connection anything Curry does has to do with Lebron James, probably because the writer doesn't know.

Dude what? The article clearly explains what the title says.
casey_glory7 wrote:Raptors vs GS finals 2018 confirmed. I'll pay every realgm member 50 bucks if im wrong.

Thanks for ruining everything, KD....
kenwood3333
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,184

Post#6 » by kenwood3333 » Wed Aug 2, 2017 6:49 pm

I blame it on Harrison Barne's wedding DJ.
xchange55
Senior
And1: 487

Post#7 » by xchange55 » Wed Aug 2, 2017 10:12 pm

While I don't think Steph and LeBron are on friendly terms by any means - friends do make fun of friends in good fun.
haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 140

Post#8 » by haste10176 » Thu Aug 3, 2017 12:39 am

Who cares he can do it the video LBJ posted can be made fun of.. I admire LBJ work ethic getting straight back into it which is what the video showed but it also left him open to be made fun of.. So what everyone has moments like this.. Kyrie laughing was a bit low but then again I think who cares LBJ is a grown man and should be able to take a small diss like this... I do think LBJ works harder than any of those fools so one of the reports with Kyrie saying he does not want to win as much as him I find to be insulting even more insulting is the fact he sat for 90 seconds in game 3 and the cavs were minus 12 that was the ball game... and Kyrie was on the court and did not score..
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#9 » by ChokeFasncists » Thu Aug 3, 2017 6:25 am

Whatever
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.

Return to Wiretap Discussion