Johnny Manziel's Entourage Involved In Fight

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Johnny Manziel's Entourage Involved In Fight 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:27 pm

A Cleveland Browns fan sparked a massive fight at The 9 when he approached Johnny Manziel and his "entourage" late Friday night, according to a police report obtained today by Scene.

Cleveland police were called to the apartment's lobby at 2:36 a.m. for a report of a "riot" involving 20 men and two security guards.

The alleged victim, 33-year-old Chris Gonos, reported to police that he and his girlfriend spotted Manziel while waiting for an elevator at the high-end apartment complex, where many Cleveland professional athletes live, and professed his love to the rookie quarterback.

Gonos told police he pointed Manziel out to his girlfriend: "That's Johnny Manziel." Then he approached him.

According to the report, "at this time victim stated to the unidentified male, 'I'm the biggest Browns fan ever, I love you, I want to give you a hug.'"

Gonos stepped towards Manziel and was promptly punched in the face, the alleged victim's account to police says, followed by a beat down by Manziel's crew, giving the man a "swollen lip, right eye swollen, red face." A security guard intervened and also was hurt.

Gonos reportedly pled guilty in 2013 in federal court to charges of "conspiracy to structure financial transactions to evade filing currency transaction reports."

Via Doug Brown/Clevescene.com

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion