Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals?

User avatar
RealGM Polls
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,376
And1: 5
Joined: Jun 21, 2013

Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Tue May 16, 2017 6:50 am

1. Cavaliers
2. Celtics
User avatar
Chi Dynasty12
Veteran
Posts: 2,664
And1: 30
Joined: Jul 12, 2006

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#2 » by Chi Dynasty12 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Cavs in 5.
Epstein / Hoyer 2016
LakersLegacy
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,943
And1: 875
Joined: Apr 27, 2015
   

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#3 » by LakersLegacy » Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 pm

It currently stats 24% think the Celtics will beat the Cavs, that's really high, the Cavs are so much better than the Celtics.
60odbye Kobe
luss54321
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,366
And1: 156
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#4 » by luss54321 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:20 pm

LakersLegacy wrote:It currently stats 24% think the Celtics will beat the Cavs, that's really high, the Cavs are so much better than the Celtics.


A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0
User avatar
LaKerSpAin
Ballboy
Posts: 35
And1: 4
Joined: Feb 04, 2014
   

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#5 » by LaKerSpAin » Wed May 17, 2017 3:06 pm

luss54321 wrote:A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0


True, Cavs have a better chance and most probably advance to the Finals, but let's not forget that Boston is n1 seed for a reason.

Also the "if's" works both ways...if Rondo didn't get injured, if IT would not been through that situation, etc...
AIR24KOBE
Ballboy
Posts: 18
And1: 6
Joined: Jan 25, 2015
         

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#6 » by AIR24KOBE » Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 pm

LaKerSpAin wrote:
luss54321 wrote:A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0


True, Cavs have a better chance and most probably advance to the Finals, but let's not forget that Boston is n1 seed for a reason.

Also the "if's" works both ways...if Rondo didn't get injured, if IT would not been through that situation, etc...


LOL buddy, the Cavs were coasting through the regular season. They'd be a 60+ win team if they actually bothered to try. Look at how different this team is in the playoffs. Boston is quite possibly the worst #1 seed I've seen over the last decade hands down. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs' average margin of victory was 20+ points. If the Raptors can't beat them, what makes you think Boston has a better chance? Remember that the Raptors also swept the season series against Boston and are defensively the much better team, still couldn't stop the Cavs
User avatar
dautjazz
Head Coach
Posts: 6,953
And1: 3,228
Joined: Aug 01, 2001
Location: Miami, FL
 

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#7 » by dautjazz » Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 am

LaKerSpAin wrote:
luss54321 wrote:A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0


True, Cavs have a better chance and most probably advance to the Finals, but let's not forget that Boston is n1 seed for a reason.

Also the "if's" works both ways...if Rondo didn't get injured, if IT would not been through that situation, etc...


Yeah they are #1 because Lebron and the Cavs didn't take the season seriously, if not they could of easily had some 15 more wins. Does anybody really believe they are a 51 team like the Raptors?
NickAnderson wrote:
How old are you, just curious.

by gomeziee on 21 Jul 2013 00:53

im 20, and i did grow up watching MJ play in the 90's.
User avatar
jason bourne
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,349
And1: 173
Joined: Dec 23, 2013
   

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#8 » by jason bourne » Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

luss54321 wrote:A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0


Every sentence is wrong with this post ha ha. This is realgm where people know more about their sport than other websites. No one is betting their lives on the series even though others are betting money. We do not have some kind of alternative history that you claim. Injuries are part of the game. They shouldn't be used as an excuse. Cavs just won the first game and the series isn't over because LeBron James and the Cavs won the first game and have gone 9 - 0.
Image

“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.”
lekasjeda
Sophomore
Posts: 206
And1: 6
Joined: Jul 09, 2013

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#9 » by lekasjeda » Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 am

jason bourne wrote:
luss54321 wrote:A lot of people just vote for the team they like better. If users were forced to bet their life on it, 95% would say the Cavs. Boston would have lost in the 1st round if Rondo didn't get injured and they squeaked by a very average Wizards team in 7 games. Cavs are 8-0


Every sentence is wrong with this post ha ha. This is realgm where people know more about their sport than other websites. No one is betting their lives on the series even though others are betting money. We do not have some kind of alternative history that you claim. Injuries are part of the game. They shouldn't be used as an excuse. Cavs just won the first game and the series isn't over because LeBron James and the Cavs won the first game and have gone 9 - 0.

na its over
ebrian
Sophomore
Posts: 247
And1: 9
Joined: Apr 12, 2006
   

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#10 » by ebrian » Sat May 20, 2017 4:03 am

The Cavs just took the series. In 2 games.
jlokine
Senior
Posts: 604
And1: 189
Joined: Jun 08, 2013
     

Re: Which team will win the Eastern Conference Finals? 

Post#11 » by jlokine » Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 am

21% are trollin'

Return to Polls Discussion