Which team will win their first round series?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which team will win their first round series? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 am

1. Raptors
2. Nets
samjones
Sophomore
And1: 15

Re: Which team will win their first round series? 

Post#2 » by samjones » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Raps fans smh
pjiggz
Junior
And1: 25

Post#3 » by pjiggz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Lowry will eat dwill alive. I'm expecting some hard physical fouls on Lowry when he attacks the rim. Nets front court is going to play dirty if they want any chance to win.
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#4 » by LaRance » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Nets Tanked back down to 6th place to play Raptors first round. Raps better make them pay for that
mjd58
Sophomore
And1: 50

Post#5 » by mjd58 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm

LaRance wrote:Nets Tanked back down to 6th place to play Raptors first round. Raps better make them pay for that

Polls at realgm which involve the Raptors are always biased towards Raptor fans. Torontonians - and Canadians, I imagine - are heavy users at this website.

That said, the Nets are in my mind overrated. They have the name power, and the playoff experience, but I question their chemistry as a team. This is what I think the "experts" are failing to take more into account: the evenly distributed offensive attack of the Raptors. In this sense, the Raps remind me of San Antonio.

On the other hand, if the Raps lose, it'll be because they couldn't tolerate the pressures of a playoff atmosphere. So perhaps all this naysaying about the Raptors ability to win this series might end up benefitting the Raptors. The pressure is on the Nets to perform: they didn't exactly prove their eliteness during the regular season.

And BTW, it should be mentioned that Patrick Patterson - who's played a vital role in the Raptors offense - wasn't available for the game that the Raptors lost in New Jersey. I suspect New Jersey fans will soon realize why that matters.
curryking3
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,994

Post#6 » by curryking3 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

pjiggz wrote:Lowry will eat dwill alive. I'm expecting some hard physical fouls on Lowry when he attacks the rim. Nets front court is going to play dirty if they want any chance to win.

And play dirty they have.

Return to Polls Discussion