Will Kevin Love eventually sign long-term with the Cavaliers?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Will Kevin Love eventually sign long-term with the Cavaliers? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:37 pm

1. Yes
2. No
jimmygreenland
Freshman
And1: 22

Re: Will Kevin Love eventually sign long-term with the Cavaliers? 

Post#2 » by jimmygreenland » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:47 am

This site is pretty much become ESPN - for the worse. Every 5 story that's posted has to be able the Cavs, and now we have 2 polls in a roll that's about the same .500 team. Ridiculous.
SlobbaN
Banned User
And1: 459

Post#3 » by SlobbaN » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 pm

He'll sign wherever he can get the max and tons of playing time for stat padding.
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#4 » by Donnyxc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:27 pm

jimmygreenland wrote:This site is pretty much become ESPN - for the worse. Every 5 story that's posted has to be able the Cavs, and now we have 2 polls in a roll that's about the same .500 team. Ridiculous.

Then you don't have to click on the polls...

Really, outside of this Realgm is still focusing on trade movement/talks which has typically been their approach.

I don't see more of a comparison to ESPN than before, outside of Realgm establishing a nicer User Interface...
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
luss54321
Starter
And1: 297

Post#5 » by luss54321 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:46 pm

jimmygreenland wrote:This site is pretty much become ESPN - for the worse. Every 5 story that's posted has to be able the Cavs, and now we have 2 polls in a roll that's about the same .500 team. Ridiculous.

You wanna know the worst way to get a website to stop writing about something?

Clicking on the link and commenting on the article.
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#6 » by ADDinChicago » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm

He's going to take a boatload of money from the Lakers if they don't land Durant.
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,819

Post#7 » by nikster » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:02 am

luss54321 wrote:

You wanna know the worst way to get a website to stop writing about something?

Clicking on the link and commenting on the article.

exactly. all these website know if they mention the Cavs that it generates tons of views. They dont care if the viewers are haters or fans
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#8 » by PrecociousNeoph » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:10 am

ESPN is a news site and writes its own content, realgm is an aggregator site and therefore does not. it collects content from other sites into one place in the interest of convenience, that's all. so even if this really, really weird grievance of yours had any kind of truth to it your grief should be directed at those sites, not this one. i'd also like to see your evidence that 1 out of every 5 articles is about the cavaliers and is such specifically because of a decided site policy stating they must be, which is what you are saying. i think you'd have a hard time with this, at least in the case of ESPN if only because the vast majority of their articles aren't even about the NBA much less the cavaliers, since they cover a lot more than just the NBA.i mean im not sure what else you want sites to write about. while i have almost no respect for ESPN at this point at all, they report what's there to be reported. it's not their fault most of the NBA sucks, even teams that are going to make the playoffs

anyway i've never heard of someone objecting to a sports site's content because of the teams being covered or not being covered or because of their records. that you find something like this upsetting both confuses and tickles me in my tickly tickle places
“Bye, Felicia.”

Return to Polls Discussion