Would Jahlil Okafor and Julius Randle be able to successfully play together?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Would Jahlil Okafor and Julius Randle be able to successfully play together? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 pm

1. Yes
2. No
capwolf
Bench Warmer
And1: 216

Re: Would Jahlil Okafor and Julius Randle be able to successfully play together? 

Post#2 » by capwolf » Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 am

No team with the exception of the Mavs has won a chip without a great frontcourt defensive duo. And that year Dirk played inspired D.
Neither Randle or Okafor get stops. Terrible pairing. Lakers will lose for 10 plus years with them in the starting lineup.
Madgrinch knows more about basketball than me......
F'ing sig bets smh.......
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Re: Would Jahlil Okafor and Julius Randle be able to successfully play together? 

Post#3 » by Fresh360Waves » Sun May 24, 2015 2:31 am

capwolf wrote:No team with the exception of the Mavs has won a chip without a great frontcourt defensive duo. And that year Dirk played inspired D.
Neither Randle or Okafor get stops. Terrible pairing. Lakers will lose for 10 plus years with them in the starting lineup.

That's why part of me feels that the Lakers may take Russell w/ the #2 pick and draft Upshaw w/ their next pick... or a surprise trade happens for Cousins... and yeah I'm aware that Divac said that Cousins is "untradeable." I don't really believe him tho.
H00PDREAMS
Veteran
And1: 112

Post#4 » by H00PDREAMS » Sun May 24, 2015 4:39 am

You two would make terrible GMs. I am glad there are professionals at the helm.
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,538

Post#5 » by HornetJail » Sun May 24, 2015 5:01 pm

capwolf wrote:No team with the exception of the Mavs has won a chip without a great frontcourt defensive duo. And that year Dirk played inspired D.

absolutely. You need a guy like Ibaka or someone if you plan on competing with Okafor at center.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
knicksup19
Pro Prospect
And1: 200

Post#6 » by knicksup19 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

terrible on defense and is there enuff balls for okafor kobe randle and nick young?
ImageThe big three in the House!!! LOL]
Tiesto_Lakers
Analyst
And1: 4,154

Post#8 » by Tiesto_Lakers » Tue May 26, 2015 2:34 am

G - Clarkson
G - Bryant
F - Jimmy Butler or Draymond Green
F - Julius Randle
C - Jahlil Okafor

Return to Polls Discussion