Mass Dispatch 47.0: One User Has Won a "Clean Slate", Three Get Read-Only Access Overturned and......

The Happenings On The RealGM Forums With Administrator Howard Mass
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Re: Mass Dispatch 47.0: One User Has Won a "Clean Slate", Three Get Read-Only Access Overturned and...... 

Post#81 » by -Sammy- » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

IggieCC wrote:I'd say ban him now before too late. Me personally I'd ban him now.

I think you're just mad because your avatars used to match perfectly, and then he went and grew up and covered himself in blood and you're still a little girl with glasses.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Mass Dispatch 47.0: One User Has Won a "Clean Slate", Three Get Read-Only Access Overturned and...... 

Post#82 » by goodboy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:I'd say ban him now before too late. Me personally I'd ban him now.

I think you're just mad because your avatars used to match perfectly, and then he went and grew up and covered himself in blood and you're still a little girl with glasses.

Bright
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,364

Post#83 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Don't forget everyone. Today is the last day for this. As stated on the General Board by Howard Mass:

The General NBA Forum is having another Strike Amnesty Period.

During this time starting December 19 and ending January 19, users may appeal to have a strike removed.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES CAREFULLY

Who is eligible?

- Users with one strike
- Users who have Successfully Appealed Read-Only Access and have two strikes.

Who is Not?

- Users with Read-Only Access
- Users with full General NBA Board Bans

Other Important Notes

- Strikes committed during The Amnesty Period December 19-January 19 are not eligible to be appealed during this time.

- Each User is allowed only one appeal and it must be sent between December 19 and January 19

- To appeal, users must have no other infractions on The RealGM Forums for the past 6 months from the day the appeal is sent.

- For Information on what our General NBA Forum Moderator Appeals Committee is looking for in each appeal, be sure to read Mass Dispatch 3.0 on the Mass Dispatch Forum.

- Anyone who PM's me stating just "I want to appeal for Strike Amnesty" or asks how to do it will have their appeal automatically declared Dead On Arrival as The Committee will assume you did not read this post. They are very big on users reading and understanding The General NBA Board Policy and our Appeals Rules.

If you need find out if you have a strike you can send me or one of the General Board Moderators a PM. I should be around on the forums for most of the rest of the day, so you can send it to me. - bwgood77
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,600

Post#84 » by DayofMourning » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 pm

goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,743

Post#85 » by KingDavid » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Oh, right! Brb.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#86 » by QUIZ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:33 pm

How about we just keep randomly giving him 12 hours bans? That way we can mess with him? :)
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#87 » by IggieCC » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:16 pm

QUIZ wrote:

How about we just keep randomly giving him 12 hours bans? That way we can mess with him? :)

I like the idea a lot QUIZ :)

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#88 » by -Sammy- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:

Promote him to global-mod status during his non-ban periods; that'll really confuse him.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#89 » by goodboy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:56 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:How about we just keep randomly giving him 12 hours bans? That way we can mess with him? :)

Promote him to global-mod status during his non-ban periods; that'll really confuse him.

Bright
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#90 » by -Sammy- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:00 pm

goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:I like the idea a lot QUIZ :)

It's all part of an experiment; I'm trying to engineer the first global mod who will permanently ban himself.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#91 » by goodboy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:01 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:

It's all part of an experiment. I want to see if we can make you the first global mod to permanently ban himself.

would legit would imho
Bright
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#92 » by IggieCC » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:14 pm

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#93 » by bondom34 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:16 pm

MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#94 » by IggieCC » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Will reaching 100 pages force Howard to post Mass Dispatch 48.0? I feel like we need to move on to a different topic.

goodboy
RealGM

Post#95 » by goodboy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 pm

IggieCC wrote:Will reaching 100 pages force Howard to post Mass Dispatch 48.0? I feel like we need to move on to a different topic.

Should discuss further on the global mod matters imo. But it can wait.
Bright
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,134

Post#96 » by Froob » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:51 am

IggieCC wrote:Will reaching 100 pages force Howard to post Mass Dispatch 48.0? I feel like we need to move on to a different topic.

How about a 24 hour purge where all banned posters can return to the GB and post anything they want without getting further banned?

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
goodboy
RealGM

Post#97 » by goodboy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 am

Froob wrote:

How about a 24 hour purge where all banned posters can return to the GB and post anything they want without getting further banned?

We need to stick in groups then. The Rap posters will reign hell.
Bright
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,134

Post#98 » by Froob » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:26 am

goodboy wrote:
Froob wrote:

We need to stick in groups then. The Rap posters will reign hell.

I'm surprised that putting Raps as favorite team doesn't give you auto read access only.

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,123

Post#99 » by GopherIt! » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:31 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:It's all part of an experiment; I'm trying to engineer the first global mod who will permanently ban himself.

What are we going to do tonite Goodboy?

The same thing we do every night Bestboy,
try to take over the forum!
goodboy
RealGM

Post#100 » by goodboy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:15 pm

GopherIt! wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:It's all part of an experiment; I'm trying to engineer the first global mod who will permanently ban himself.

What are we going to do tonite Goodboy?

The same thing we do every night Bestboy,
try to take over the forum!

Bright

Return to Mass Dispatch