OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic

Moderator: THE J0KER

UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,600

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#21 » by UcanUwill » Fri Dec 2, 2016 6:51 pm

Hes been unbelievable in the last 2 matches. Completely took over games with DeColo injured

Goon
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,332

Post#22 » by Goon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 pm

So apparently Denver is interested in him. With Jokic and a Serbian coach (Ognjen Stojakovic), plus a big hole at PG, they actually have a good shot at getting him. Cap situation is also favorable. Teodosic will only go to the NBA if he'll have a big role and this could be it. He'll be 30 soon, though, but I think he has a few more years in him, it's not like he relies on athleticism anyway. How do you see his potential fit in Denver and how would his game translate? I hope he comes over!
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,475

Post#23 » by Mirotic12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Goon wrote:So apparently Denver is interested in him. With Jokic and a Serbian coach (Ognjen Stojakovic), plus a big hole at PG, they actually have a good shot at getting him. Cap situation is also favorable. Teodosic will only go to the NBA if he'll have a big role and this could be it. He'll be 30 soon, though, but I think he has a few more years in him, it's not like he relies on athleticism anyway. How do you see his potential fit in Denver and how would his game translate? I hope he comes over!

When a player like Teodosic (a true star in EuroLeague) says he wants a big role, he doesn't mean just starting and playing 30 minutes. He doesn't mean being a Jose Calderon...he means being the leader of the team. So the question is whether or not Denver would give him that.
Goon
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,332

Post#24 » by Goon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Mirotic12 wrote:
Goon wrote:So apparently Denver is interested in him. With Jokic and a Serbian coach (Ognjen Stojakovic), plus a big hole at PG, they actually have a good shot at getting him. Cap situation is also favorable. Teodosic will only go to the NBA if he'll have a big role and this could be it. He'll be 30 soon, though, but I think he has a few more years in him, it's not like he relies on athleticism anyway. How do you see his potential fit in Denver and how would his game translate? I hope he comes over!

When a player like Teodosic (a true star in EuroLeague) says he wants a big role, he doesn't mean just starting and playing 30 minutes. He doesn't mean being a Jose Calderon...he means being the leader of the team. So the question is whether or not Denver would give him that.

It's unlikely anybody gives him such assurances, though. But I do hope he comes over so we see what he can do here.

Return to International Basketball