Introducing the Next Euro Phenom - Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk

Moderator: THE J0KER

jstall_10
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Introducing the Next Euro Phenom - Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk 

Post#41 » by jstall_10 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:18 pm

I think he can be a really good player in the future. He has a great form and he can take his opponent off the dribble. I feel as if the sky is the limit
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#42 » by Marcus » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:44 pm

was hoping there was a thread here on this kid. I like his game a lot. hope he continues to develop. would like to see him in the league someday.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
sisibilio
Head Coach
And1: 1,043

Post#43 » by sisibilio » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:02 am

I read some time ago his intention was going to the US to play in HS and some college ball.
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN

Wembanyama was created to end all LeBron vs Jordan debates
Chalk1
Rookie
And1: 398

Post#44 » by Chalk1 » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:12 am

Hope for his good that he gets out of Ukraine.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#45 » by Marcus » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:39 pm

he's playing the hoop summit this weekend, im giddy as ****

:clap:
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
reanimator
Analyst
And1: 1,448

Post#46 » by reanimator » Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Choker wrote:There was a thread about this in the draft board and like I said there, as of right now I see him as a Marco Belinelli. He has great all around skills but he doesn't exactly excel at one thing, like Belinelli. In lower competitions Belinelli looked like Kobe too. This guy, I'm just gonna call him Myk for short, looks like a good athlete but not an exceptional one, and his skills aren't too standout.

The difference with him and Rubio is that Rubio had otherworldly court vision and passing skills at a young age. Myk has great all around skills, but it won't be enough at the next level, not like Rubio's court vision. And yes I'm aware he's only 16, but if we imagined we upped his sliders on his skills when he becomes eligible for the draft I still don't think it's enough to make him a great prospect.

Spot on.

Him, Marc Garcia and Nik Stauskas all seem like Belinelli clones.
jumanji
Sixth Man
And1: 4

Post#47 » by jumanji » Fri May 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Going to Kansas it seems. Will need to add some strength but special talent for someone pushing 17. Have seen the Manu comparison and for now that works for me.
Hogified05
Rookie
And1: 498

Post#48 » by Hogified05 » Wed Jul 9, 2014 2:09 am

That is awesome he is going to college in the states. Be exciting to see one of these young stud Europeans try his hand in the NCAA and get the exposure in the states. I think he has a chance to be something special. Might take a couple years, wonder if they redshirt him. He will barely be 17 when the season starts.
The hero Orlando deserves is out there somewhere, Dwight was not the one we needed. So we will hunt for him...
RollingWave
Sixth Man
And1: 702

Post#49 » by RollingWave » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:06 am

Fun to look back at this thread, he still got drafted, the shot looks like an NBA skill, but general body / athleticism looks shaky, we'll see if he can pan out into a real rotation (or even fringe rotation) guy.
The river of time wash away all heroes

Return to International Basketball