Best international player to come over next year?

Moderator: THE J0KER

Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,933

Best international player to come over next year? 

Post#1 » by Mamba4Goat » Sat Jan 4, 2014 10:42 am

Who's going to be the best player that's not from the US to come play in the NBA next year? Mirotic(He may or may not come), Exum, Saric, or someone else?
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
Rosque
Analyst
And1: 2,010

Re: Best international player to come over next year? 

Post#2 » by Rosque » Sun Jan 5, 2014 8:59 pm

Exum. Saric is not that good. Mirotic will be Teletović-like, only better.
"All these guys who run these organizations who talk about analytics, they have one thing in common: They're a bunch of guys who ain't never played the game, they never got the girls in high school, and they just want to get in the game."
aporel18
Senior
And1: 282

Post#3 » by aporel18 » Mon Jan 6, 2014 10:25 am

Rosque wrote:Exum. Saric is not that good. Mirotic will be Teletović-like, only better.

Mirotic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Teletovic

the only thing Mirza has on Nikola is his ability to shoot from the parking :lol:

Seriously, Mirotic is a far better player.

I don't know about Exum, but Saric needs to find a good Euroleague team to develop and learn how to win. He's still too raw, but I'd love to have him on my team.
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by Mamba4Goat » Mon Jan 6, 2014 11:21 am

aporel18 wrote:
Rosque wrote:Exum. Saric is not that good. Mirotic will be Teletović-like, only better.

the only thing Mirza has on Nikola is his ability to shoot from the parking :lol:

I don't know about Exum, but Saric needs to find a good Euroleague team to develop and learn how to win. He's still too raw, but I'd love to have him on my team.

He was saying they're going to play similar, but Mirotic will be better. Not that Mirotic will be the next Teletovic. I also forgot to add Bojan to this list. (Nets Euro stash). I'd put it as Exum, Mirotic, Saric, Bojan, but I've only seen a small amount of stats and little clips of each player.
Rosque
Analyst

Post#5 » by Rosque » Mon Jan 6, 2014 11:46 am

aporel18 wrote:

I said that Mirotić is better than Mirza, only similar play style. And Bojan could putup Gallo-like numbers if given minutes.
"All these guys who run these organizations who talk about analytics, they have one thing in common: They're a bunch of guys who ain't never played the game, they never got the girls in high school, and they just want to get in the game."
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#6 » by Mamba4Goat » Mon Jan 6, 2014 11:50 am

Rosque wrote:
aporel18 wrote:

I said that Mirotić is better than Mirza, only similar play style. And Bojan could putup Gallo-like numbers if given minutes.

So where'd you rate him in the mix?
Rosque
Analyst

Post#7 » by Rosque » Mon Jan 6, 2014 11:59 am

[quote="Mamba4Goat"
So where'd you rate him in the mix?[/quote]
Mirotić or Bogdanović? Mirotić is top three with Exum(hype, that's why) and Bogdanović(great scorer, and same nation as I am from). I haven't seen Mirotić play nor Exum that's why it's not in any order.
josh_nuggets
Junior
And1: 25

Post#8 » by josh_nuggets » Tue Jan 7, 2014 10:29 am

Exum, Quickest first step
sisibilio
Head Coach
And1: 1,068

Post#9 » by sisibilio » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 am

Rosque wrote:I said that Mirotić is better than Mirza, only similar play style. And Bojan could putup Gallo-like numbers if given minutes.

Mirotic is much more versatile offensively than Mirza, i don't see many similarities besides being PFs with 3 pt range.
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN

Wembanyama was created to end all LeBron vs Jordan debates
aporel18
Senior
And1: 282

Post#10 » by aporel18 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:59 pm

sisibilio wrote:
Rosque wrote:I said that Mirotić is better than Mirza, only similar play style. And Bojan could putup Gallo-like numbers if given minutes.

Mirotic is much more versatile offensively than Mirza, i don't see many similarities besides being PFs with 3 pt range.

This. Teletovic plays more like an SF with great size, while Mirotic can play inside/outside and has a far more complete game on both ends.
eidsonas
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#11 » by eidsonas » Sun Feb 2, 2014 9:45 am

You forgot about Bogdan Bogdanovic. Yes, Bogdan, not Bojan. Its very competitive player at this time, has 5 best result on points in Euroleague

Return to International Basketball