OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic

Moderators: jman3134, Livno , Curtis Lemansky

User avatar
mcmurphy
Senior
Posts: 562
And1: 152
Joined: Mar 06, 2009
Location: Milan-Italy
   

OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#1 » by mcmurphy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:09 pm



terrific!
Upperclass
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,697
And1: 473
Joined: Aug 09, 2005

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#2 » by Upperclass » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:12 pm

very meh
User avatar
UcanUwill
General Manager
Posts: 9,011
And1: 3,346
Joined: Aug 07, 2011

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#3 » by UcanUwill » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Nice, but not as good as his last 2 passes that were also talked about on this board :



https://streamable.com/nf3w

https://vine.co/v/5hBUtXFLZLY
User avatar
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
Posts: 18,026
And1: 9,189
Joined: Aug 03, 2008
Location: Formerly Mats272-Goat until I found Sofia The First...

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#4 » by Sofia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 pm

UcanUwill wrote:Nice, but not as good as his last 2 passes that were also talked about on this board :



https://streamable.com/nf3w

https://vine.co/v/5hBUtXFLZLY


"No look pass". He looked at him the entire time.

Still a sick pass tho.
GOTB DEPUTY MODERATOR
biyombo
Suspended
Posts: 326
And1: 899
Joined: Jan 06, 2016
     

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#5 » by biyombo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Another win for Milos!
Dan Z
Veteran
Posts: 2,879
And1: 354
Joined: Feb 19, 2002
Location: Chicago

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#6 » by Dan Z » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Has he expressed interest in playing in the NBA?
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 9,471
And1: 3,345
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#7 » by Inigo Montoya » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:07 pm

That dude needs to come over already, preferably to my beloved Jazz.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:No consensus, but well backed opinions. It's almost like we're a high quality forum.

Jazz Nation is Trap Nation. #TrapNation. Yes, it's a thing.
shanghaifanzi
Junior
Posts: 299
And1: 383
Joined: Mar 26, 2016
 

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#8 » by shanghaifanzi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Dan Z wrote:Has he expressed interest in playing in the NBA?

he like to play for Jazz 8-)
User avatar
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
Posts: 13,432
And1: 1,185
Joined: Aug 08, 2004

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#9 » by Benedict_Boozer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I'd take him


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
User avatar
Nolan
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
Posts: 17,942
And1: 5,323
Joined: Aug 26, 2007
Location: Edmonton AB
   

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#10 » by Nolan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 pm

And he makes it look sooo damn easy.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
mademan
General Manager
Posts: 8,711
And1: 4,794
Joined: Feb 18, 2010

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#11 » by mademan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm

It was alright. The behind the back one was amazing though
User avatar
Mr. E
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 15,655
And1: 3,580
Joined: Apr 15, 2006
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!
       

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#12 » by Mr. E » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Which NBA team holds his draft rights?
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 9,471
And1: 3,345
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#13 » by Inigo Montoya » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Mr. E wrote:Which NBA team holds his draft rights?


He's undrafted, so no one, I think.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:No consensus, but well backed opinions. It's almost like we're a high quality forum.

Jazz Nation is Trap Nation. #TrapNation. Yes, it's a thing.
HotelVitale
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,916
And1: 1,714
Joined: Sep 14, 2007
Location: West Philly, PA

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#14 » by HotelVitale » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Seems happy to stay put, teams have made offers since like 2009. Keeps getting nice euro deals and he knows he's a star there (and in international tourneys). Might pull a Sergio Rodriguez on come over late in his career for a couple of big paydays.
naabzor
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,800
And1: 1,412
Joined: Jul 03, 2014

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#15 » by naabzor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Lol people discard this as you see this stuff on a daily basis. LMAO there are maybe what, 5 other players in the world that can pass the ball as this guy.
Mirotic12
Pro Prospect
Posts: 973
And1: 338
Joined: Jun 29, 2014

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#16 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:45 pm

naabzor wrote:Lol people discard this as you see this stuff on a daily basis. LMAO there are maybe what, 5 other players in the world that can pass the ball as this guy.


EuroLeague has a marketing department just like the NBA. Just like the NBA, part of that marketing emphasis is on certain players.

That's basically the reason why a pass like that is even being highlighted. It was obviously a nice pass, but come on, nothing at all unusual or special.

Numerous different players make passes that good or better, in every round of EuroLeague. It wasn't the best pass I saw this week in EuroLeague, compared to what I saw out of just 2 games that I watched.
Stackey
Sophomore
Posts: 178
And1: 57
Joined: May 09, 2015

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#17 » by Stackey » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:


The media are moving you to the NBA every year. What are your thoughts related to potential move in the strongest world competition?

- Each player, whether he likes to admit it or not, has desire to play NBA finals. To be a part of it, because it the greatest of basketball. Regardless of what I think that quality NBA quite fallen in the last five to ten years, it is still the best league in the world, and I still have the desire to try myself out there - but of course, not anywhere, not under any cost. If I go there, it would be only in a situation where I know I'll have playing time there. I wouldn't like to go there and play only garbage time. It would be a careful decision which team I choose.

I have to ask you is there a NBA team which would you, here at the moment, want to be a member?

- Well, San Antonio, for example, is grown on a style of so-called "European" basketball, where they play the extra pass and all that. But, specifically, Utah Jazz, their coach Quinn Snyder is a former assistant to Ettore Messina and I have great relationship with him. He is a great man, one of the most promising coaches in America, and really knows my game well ... I think I'd be there very good fit, knowing him and his system of work. Also, Utah is a decent team, they have a lot of young, athletic players.
asdfgh
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,389
And1: 454
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
   

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#18 » by asdfgh » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Stackey wrote:Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:


The media are moving you to the NBA every year. What are your thoughts related to potential move in the strongest world competition?

- Each player, whether he likes to admit it or not, has desire to play NBA finals. To be a part of it, because it the greatest of basketball. Regardless of what I think that quality NBA quite fallen in the last five to ten years, it is still the best league in the world, and I still have the desire to try myself out there - but of course, not anywhere, not under any cost. If I go there, it would be only in a situation where I know I'll have playing time there. I wouldn't like to go there and play only garbage time. It would be a careful decision which team I choose.

I have to ask you is there a NBA team which would you, here at the moment, want to be a member?

- Well, San Antonio, for example, is grown on a style of so-called "European" basketball, where they play the extra pass and all that. But, specifically, Utah Jazz, their coach Quinn Snyder is a former assistant to Ettore Messina and I have great relationship with him. He is a great man, one of the most promising coaches in America, and really knows my game well ... I think I'd be there very good fit, knowing him and his system of work. Also, Utah is a decent team, they have a lot of young, athletic players.


That's interesting. I didn't know he had worked with Snyder before. I'm guessing San Antonio might also be interesting for him since they have Messina, or maybe another team if Messina becomes a head coach next year.

I think it makes sense that he would want to go to a team where he would have a defined role and the coach knows what he can do.
Image
"Amazing is where Donaghy happens, where clubbing happens, where registered weapons happen. We invite our fans to mesh up whatever happens. It's all there." David Stern
Mirotic12
Pro Prospect
Posts: 973
And1: 338
Joined: Jun 29, 2014

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#19 » by Mirotic12 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:59 pm

asdfgh wrote:
Stackey wrote:Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:


The media are moving you to the NBA every year. What are your thoughts related to potential move in the strongest world competition?

- Each player, whether he likes to admit it or not, has desire to play NBA finals. To be a part of it, because it the greatest of basketball. Regardless of what I think that quality NBA quite fallen in the last five to ten years, it is still the best league in the world, and I still have the desire to try myself out there - but of course, not anywhere, not under any cost. If I go there, it would be only in a situation where I know I'll have playing time there. I wouldn't like to go there and play only garbage time. It would be a careful decision which team I choose.

I have to ask you is there a NBA team which would you, here at the moment, want to be a member?

- Well, San Antonio, for example, is grown on a style of so-called "European" basketball, where they play the extra pass and all that. But, specifically, Utah Jazz, their coach Quinn Snyder is a former assistant to Ettore Messina and I have great relationship with him. He is a great man, one of the most promising coaches in America, and really knows my game well ... I think I'd be there very good fit, knowing him and his system of work. Also, Utah is a decent team, they have a lot of young, athletic players.


That's interesting. I didn't know he had worked with Snyder before. I'm guessing San Antonio might also be interesting for him since they have Messina, or maybe another team if Messina becomes a head coach next year.

I think it makes sense that he would want to go to a team where he would have a defined role and the coach knows what he can do.


Except that Messina didn't like Teodosic and they didn't get along with each other. Messina tried to release him twice, but the president of CSKA would not do it, because of the size of his contract, which was guaranteed.
e_l_f_o
Sophomore
Posts: 116
And1: 7
Joined: Jun 18, 2013
Location: El Palacio

Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#20 » by e_l_f_o » Fri Nov 4, 2016 1:19 pm

Pure talent
Llull, Llull, Llull!!

Return to International Basketball