ImageImage

Barely Legal - The Daily Fantasy Thread

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,219

Re: Barely Legal - The Daily Fantasy Thread 

Post#161 » by amcoolio » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Didn't see your post, but I won 90 on Wednesday. I had Brewer, Wall, Harden, Leuer, K. Towns and Nikola Vucevic to carry me to 300+ points. All of my players were "on fire" in the mobile app except Lavine who put up a huge dud and prevented me from winning a lot more. Shame I didn't enter more contests!

Tonight, Tony Parker and JR Smith are out. So I am going with Patty Mills and Mo Williams who will both get more minutes and shots against really good matchups.

First draft:
PG Patty Mills
SG Eric Bledsoe
SF Nicolas Batum
PF Chris Bosh
C Marcin Gortat
G Tyreke Evans
F Andre Iguodala
UTIL Mo Williams

Whiteside might not play and this is a Miami revenge game for getting embarrassed by the Hornets last time out. Gortat is getting 35 minutes in an excellent matchup. Brad Beal is the worst SG defender in the league and doesn't even try anymore, but the Wiz need him out there to score, so I went with Evans to at least get to 30. Andre increased usage and minutes if Klay doesn't play, Bledsoe has a great matchup and the OU on the game is really high (two teams with bad defenses and very fast pace). The only player I'm unsure about is Batum. I would like to go to Draymond Green but I don't have enough money. I'm just gonna hope for some Hornets magic I guess tonight

Other players I like: John Wall, Bradley Beal, DeAngelo Russell, Durant, Steph Curry. Really want to fit in Wall but can't find a spot. So few SF's you can count on and if I go from Evans to Wall, the downgrade from Batum to trash is too much.
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,045

Post#162 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 pm

amcoolio wrote:Didn't see your post, but I won 90 on Wednesday. I had Brewer, Wall, Harden, Leuer, K. Towns and Nikola Vucevic to carry me to 300+ points. All of my players were "on fire" in the mobile app except Lavine who put up a huge dud and prevented me from winning a lot more. Shame I didn't enter more contests!

Tonight, Tony Parker and JR Smith are out. So I am going with Patty Mills and Mo Williams who will both get more minutes and shots against really good matchups.

First draft:
PG Patty Mills
SG Eric Bledsoe
SF Nicolas Batum
PF Chris Bosh
C Marcin Gortat
G Tyreke Evans
F Andre Iguodala
UTIL Mo Williams

Whiteside might not play and this is a Miami revenge game for getting embarrassed by the Hornets last time out. Gortat is getting 35 minutes in an excellent matchup. Brad Beal is the worst SG defender in the league and doesn't even try anymore, but the Wiz need him out there to score, so I went with Evans to at least get to 30. Andre increased usage and minutes if Klay doesn't play, Bledsoe has a great matchup and the OU on the game is really high (two teams with bad defenses and very fast pace). The only player I'm unsure about is Batum. I would like to go to Draymond Green but I don't have enough money. I'm just gonna hope for some Hornets magic I guess tonight

Other players I like: John Wall, Bradley Beal, DeAngelo Russell, Durant, Steph Curry. Really want to fit in Wall but can't find a spot. So few SF's you can count on and if I go from Evans to Wall, the downgrade from Batum to trash is too much.

Who you rolling with tonight ?
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
amcoolio

Post#163 » by amcoolio » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Hope you played that lineup last night, another 300 points. I switched Bledose and Batum for Wall and Hayward at the last minute, but that was a wash point wise. Iggy, Evans, Patty Mills, Bosh really came through. Researching right now
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#164 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:39 pm

amcoolio wrote:Hope you played that lineup last night, another 300 points. I switched Bledose and Batum for Wall and Hayward at the last minute, but that was a wash point wise. Iggy, Evans, Patty Mills, Bosh really came through. Researching right now

Lol yeah it got me 285. I did a 5$ 10x multiplier and was really close to winning 50. Doing it again tonight. I haven't done any research at all and have this thus far

John Wall
Gary Neal (Beal is out a couple weeks)
Carmelo
Aldridge
Drummond (29 rebounds last time he played Indy)
Felton
Brewer (may change if Ariza plays)
Kelly Olynyk
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
amcoolio

Post#165 » by amcoolio » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Wall
Harden
Brewer
Porzingis
Aldridge
Neal
Kaminsky
Olynyk

Taking some risk tonight, I think Harden is gonna kill Lou Williams and stuff the stat sheet and Porzingis may get more playing time tonight with Fisher's comments about the losing streak. Plus there ain't nobody on Portland that can cover the guy. May go DeAngelo Russell over Olynyk. Punting with Frank, hopefully its a high scoring game and he gets 15/6/2 again.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#166 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:16 pm

amcoolio wrote:Wall
Harden
Brewer
Porzingis
Aldridge
Neal
Kaminsky
Olynyk

Taking some risk tonight, I think Harden is gonna kill Lou Williams and stuff the stat sheet and Porzingis may get more playing time tonight with Fisher's comments about the losing streak. Plus there ain't nobody on Portland that can cover the guy. May go DeAngelo Russell over Olynyk. Punting with Frank, hopefully its a high scoring game and he gets 15/6/2 again.

I went with this one. I think Melo is going to tear it up tonight. Just a hunch.

PG John Wall
SG James Harden
SF Corey Brewer
PF L. Aldridge
C Frank Kaminsky
G Gary Neal
F Carmelo Anthony
UTIL Jeremy Lin

Hope Ariza is out or it may screw everything up.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#167 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Ariza playing tonight.
amcoolio

Post#168 » by amcoolio » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 pm

This is really tough. Don't want to move away from Wall/Harden but may have to. I would not play tonight but I'm already entered in contests
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#169 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 pm

amcoolio wrote:This is really tough. Don't want to move away from Wall/Harden but may have to. I would not play tonight but I'm already entered in contests

PG John Wall
SG James Harden
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF L. Aldridge
C Frank Kaminsky
G Allen Crabbe
F Cody Zeller
UTIL Garrett Temple

Lol I dont like it at all, but im not moving off of wall and harden. Oh well, screw it. Maybe Allen freaking Crabbe and Temple will surprise me.
amcoolio

Post#170 » by amcoolio » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Why is Henson only getting 14 minutes a game? Garbage Bucks
amcoolio

Post#171 » by amcoolio » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Went down to Lillard so I could pick up Lin. With Temple and Ersan Illysova. Harden, Anthony, Aldridge, Kaminsky. Hopefully Boston/Charlotte and NY/Portland go to triple overtime.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#172 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:09 pm

How you guys been doing? Who you guys like tonight?
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,613

Post#173 » by fatlever » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:42 pm

I aim to return to fanduel in mid-January. Been missing it. Just no time to research this month or early Jan.
bigbob
Banned User
And1: 52

Post#174 » by bigbob » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Liver_Pooty wrote:
amcoolio wrote:This is really tough. Don't want to move away from Wall/Harden but may have to. I would not play tonight but I'm already entered in contests

PG John Wall
SG James Harden
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF L. Aldridge
C Frank Kaminsky
G Allen Crabbe
F Cody Zeller
UTIL Garrett Temple

Lol I dont like it at all, but im not moving off of wall and harden. Oh well, screw it. Maybe Allen freaking Crabbe and Temple will surprise me.

replace carmelo anthony with kwahi leonard for small forward, pg with jeremy lin (linsanity mode), center with porzingis, and cj mcollum or jj reddick for SG over harden.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,613

Post#175 » by fatlever » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:25 pm

so... you are recommending that he start Lin tonight, even though Lin is out with an injury?
amcoolio

Post#176 » by amcoolio » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:49 pm

I won $153 on Christmas Day, but lost all of it in NFL and NBA this week. Last ditch effort to get money for NFL contests..

Going with...

Kemba Walker (Lin out, Batum iffy, averaging 40mpg with very high usage)
Ish Smith
DeMar Derozan (whoever plays SG against Washington, no matter who it is, has been getting 50 points a game. I don't know if they forget to guard it, or whatever. I've been easily slotting opposing SG vs Washington and getting great production.)
Gordon Hayward (Utah is missing a lot of guys, Hayward is a lock for 38 minutes and high usage)
DeMarcus Cousins (not thilled but had the money)
Shaun Livingston (Curry and Barbosa out)
Bobby Portis
Frank Kaminsky (Hawes and Al likely out)
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#177 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:37 pm

amcoolio wrote:I won $153 on Christmas Day, but lost all of it in NFL and NBA this week. Last ditch effort to get money for NFL contests..

Going with...

Ish Smith
DeMar Derozan (whoever plays SG against Washington, no matter who it is, has been getting 50 points a game. I don't know if they forget to guard it, or whatever. I've been easily slotting opposing SG vs Washington and getting great production.)
Gordon Hayward (Utah is missing a lot of guys, Hayward is a lock for 38 minutes and high usage)
Bobby Portis

Going with this. Pretty safe lineup

PG Shaun Livingston
SG Klay Thompson
SF Chandler Parsons
PF Cody Zeller
C Pau Gasol
G C.J. McCollum
F Omri Casspi
UTIL Will Barton
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#178 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Liver_Pooty wrote:
amcoolio wrote:I won $153 on Christmas Day, but lost all of it in NFL and NBA this week. Last ditch effort to get money for NFL contests..

Going with...

Ish Smith
Bobby Portis

Going with this. Pretty safe lineup

PG Shaun Livingston
SG Klay Thompson
SF Chandler Parsons
PF Cody Zeller
C Pau Gasol
G C.J. McCollum
F Omri Casspi
UTIL Will Barton

Edit: Like your lineup better, though.
amcoolio

Post#179 » by amcoolio » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:48 pm

I want to switch out Cousins and Portis for Nerlens Noel and Rudy Gay, but Noel could get in foul trouble against Cousins. I might do it.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM

Post#180 » by Liver_Pooty » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:08 am

amcoolio wrote:I want to switch out Cousins and Portis for Nerlens Noel and Rudy Gay, but Noel could get in foul trouble against Cousins. I might do it.

I think it's solid as is. Cousins should go off against Noel

Return to Charlotte Hornets