ImageImage

GT charlotte vs 76ers 2/13 7pm est

Moderators: yosemiteben, BigSlam, JDR720, Diop, fatlever

euphorbus
Analyst
And1: 1,480

Re: GT charlotte vs 76ers 2/13 7pm est 

Post#161 » by euphorbus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Jack Bedrosian echoes what I said about the team's lack of effort in "No Hustle, No Heart." Mind you, I had not seen the Hornets play in almost a month. They looked soft and weak-willed.

http://www.atthehive.com/2017/2/14/14607850/no-hustle-no-heart-hornets-getting-killed-on-the-glass-trend-rebounding
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#162 » by TheKingofSting » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 pm

316Hornets wrote:It was an ill-advised statement by Batum. Either way, I don't think it really played a part in the outcome of the game.

“We don’t mean any disrespect but you aren’t going to overlook us. We are not a guaranteed victory for the other team. If you guarantee stuff, you better back it up. We are a damn good team and we just got to keep fighting.” (FOXSports.com)

http://swarmandsting.com/2017/02/14/buzz-city-beat-charlotte-hornets-most-likely-trade-mcconnell-batum/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
316Hornets
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,731

Post#163 » by 316Hornets » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:11 am

TheKingofSting wrote:
316Hornets wrote:It was an ill-advised statement by Batum. Either way, I don't think it really played a part in the outcome of the game.

“We don’t mean any disrespect but you aren’t going to overlook us. We are not a guaranteed victory for the other team. If you guarantee stuff, you better back it up. We are a damn good team and we just got to keep fighting.” (FOXSports.com)

http://swarmandsting.com/2017/02/14/buzz-city-beat-charlotte-hornets-most-likely-trade-mcconnell-batum/

I saw the video and that is just classic player speak(kind of like wwe wrestlers talking about how great they are). You really think these guys were just chilling, planning on sleeping through the game, then heard Batum and decided to bring it? These are professional NBA players that always have a reason to play hard and that is $$$. Charlotte is in a downward spiral and Philly had our number last night, whether Batum opened his mouth or not. Team got outrebounded by 10+ rbs again. We're doomed without Zeller.

The Charlotte Hornets will win their first round series against the Boston Celtics in the 2021 Playoffs
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#164 » by TheKingofSting » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 am

316Hornets wrote:
TheKingofSting wrote:

I saw the video and that is just classic player speak(kind of like wwe wrestlers talking about how great they are). You really think these guys were just chilling, planning on sleeping through the game, then heard Batum and decided to bring it? These are professional NBA players that always have a reason to play hard and that is $$$. Charlotte is in a downward spiral and Philly had our number last night, whether Batum opened his mouth or not. Team got outrebounded by 10+ rbs again. We're doomed without Zeller.

Spin it however you'd like. Hendo text the whole Philly team to make sure they knew about the guarantee. It played a huge factor.

President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
316Hornets
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,731

Post#165 » by 316Hornets » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:22 am

A huge factor? Philly won by 6 and Charlotte has lost how many of their past 20 games? Why would Philly even take Batum seriously? He almost sounded mentally challenged to even be making a guarantee with the way this team has been playing. The team beat themselves, Philly didn't beat them.
The Charlotte Hornets will win their first round series against the Boston Celtics in the 2021 Playoffs

Return to Charlotte Hornets