ESPN chats are lazy as hell

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

illiance
RealGM
And1: 507

Re: ESPN chats are lazy as hell 

Post#21 » by illiance » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:04 pm

I enjoy reading the chats but they often lazily done and rushed. I realize they get zillions of questions but take fewer and give a sentence or two instead of one word answers.

BubbaTee wrote:
Devilzsidewalk wrote:
BaunceyChillups wrote:Thorpe answers the most questions out of all the chats. There's a reason why his answers are short.

so what, how is answering 5 questions with a yes or a no when they don't call for a 1 word answer more useful than 1 answer where he might finally burn half a calorie thinking of a semi-intelligent answer?
There's no point if they're not ever going to bother answering anybody's follow up questions or using a "because" in any of their answers

Wait until he finds out "Y" stands for yes and "N" stands for no.

Brilliant, love that episode :lol:
Joseph17
RealGM
And1: 529

Post#22 » by Joseph17 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Thorpe gives one word answers to everyone. He also gives one word answers to people on his facebook page. I think he's either just being lazy or he types really slowly. It takes me less than a minute to type two sentences. He should at least respond with two sentences for each answer.
Joseph17
RealGM
And1: 529

Post#23 » by Joseph17 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

The best was when they asked him about the Martin/Landry trade and he said something like "It's either going to be good for both teams, bad for one team, or bad for both teams."

Return to The General Board