OT: HS player found to be 22

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Reginald Wayne
Pro Prospect
And1: 408

Re: OT: HS player found to be 22 

Post#41 » by Reginald Wayne » Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm

TheBathinApe wrote:
That's exactly my point. Being a man as I know most of you also are you know you would be tempted to do this which is why it's wrong of him. I know there is no evidence pertaining to him committing this act but I have no doubt in my mind that he did it since he IS a man. Men are simple minded creatures after all. Even Catholic Priests can't seem to forgo the temptations.

wtf are you on about? "men are simple minded creatures afterall"??? what does that even mean? I know the media makes men look like mindless baboons that think with their penis but seeing a man actually belive it is shocking to say the least.

You have a pretty narrow minded view of women aswell, just because hes a basketball star, more importantly a basketball star in a high school dooesnt mean hes going to be bombarded with pussy. I dont think most women are that shallow.

Catholic priests cant let go of their temptation but neither can the nuns.

Did you do fantasy bball on yahoo this year? I played against a dude named "a bathing ape." I even made a trade with him. btw, who's that girl?

Return to The General Board