Hypocrisy

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Clangus
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Hypocrisy 

Post#21 » by Clangus » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 am

WOW!!!!

A TOTALLY NEW AND EXCITING LOOK AT SOMETHING LEBRON OR KOBE RELATED.

WOOOOOOT

OP I WILL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD YOU WISH IT SO
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,766

Post#22 » by Cammo101 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 am

It isn't hypocrisy, it is one player winning people over with his hard work and another losing them by acting like an egomaniac coward.
radrmd216
Rookie
And1: 8

Post#23 » by radrmd216 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am

springz wrote:LeBron's only 25 or something, he's got his whole 30's to fix his rep.

It's unlikely, but maybe Lebron can repair his image. Without injury and possible deep playoff runs, in 4.5 years Lebron will be 30 years old and will have logged over 36,000 career minutes. He will have to repair his image in the next 5 years. People should start using career minutes instead of chronological age.
DaeDae
Analyst
And1: 661

Post#24 » by DaeDae » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 am

radrmd216 wrote:
springz wrote:LeBron's only 25 or something, he's got his whole 30's to fix his rep.

It's unlikely, but maybe Lebron can repair his image. Without injury and possible deep playoff runs, in 4.5 years Lebron will be 30 years old and will have logged over 36,000 career minutes. He will have to repair his image in the next 5 years. People should start using career minutes instead of chronological age.

This is why I laugh when people talk of Miami winning 4, 5, 6 titles. It aint happenin.......
Red Larrivee wrote:The Bulls have too many untouchables for a team without a second option.
Boneman2
General Manager
And1: 1,532

Post#25 » by Boneman2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 am

To hate Lebron for relocating and love Kobe because he wins in LA is the true hypocrisy.

Kobe demanded one team and one team only before he was drafted for heavens sake, therefore he plummeted to 13th where the Hornets drafted him. He was immediately traded to LA, as he wished, for a meager package featuring Vlade. Just a small little detail for those of you that want to hate for that reason.

Personally I don't hate because it is only their legacy that is at stake. Kobe is no different from Lebron in that both need to be surrounded by all-stars, in the form of complimetary players to even sniff a title. Real leaders turn average men into warriors (MJ).

I don't hold Kobe accountable for some gold-digging female willing to have sex with a married-multi-millionaire, and then flipping the script into rape, in an attempt to extort cash I am assuming. Priests, politicians, teachers, cops, accountants, engineers, soldiers, firemen, garbage men, musicians, actors, comedians, CEO's, milfs, filfs, gilfs etc...... Every walk of life has adulterers, and sometimes predators, but for some reason the media finds it more newsworthy when it is a black athlete, at the pinnacle of his profession. The alleged mistress is usually a white chick too, I think that is what the media is really reporting. Always tryin to hold a brotha down... lol
"A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." -Michel de Montaigne
radrmd216
Rookie
And1: 8

Post#26 » by radrmd216 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 am

That 4th year opt out clause is good for Lebon and Wade. They are athletic freaks that should remain top 3-5 players the next 4 years, but will experience a decline, especially Wade being 32 that 4th year.

They can opt out and ring chase on another team. Lebron might be able to get a lot of rings, since he is fine ring chasing and joining other great player's teams. That is fine if Lebron wants to do that, but he shouldn't be considered in top all-time player discussions.

Return to The General Board