ESPN predicts worst newcomer of the year

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

mcfly1204
General Manager
And1: 1,840

Re: ESPN predicts worst newcomer of the year 

Post#41 » by mcfly1204 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Edrees wrote:Wait, let me get this straight. Amare is not "Much " of an upgrade. So you ADMIT that at the very least he's a SLIGHT upgrade. Yet he's the worst newcomer? Someone who is an upgrade to the team is labeled as worst newcomer? There is just no sense with that.

I say Drew Gooden. He's getting paid half of amare's salary but he he is one tenth the player.

My memory is fuzzy, so help me out. How much did Lee make last season and how much is Amare set to make this season? Thanks in advance.
Well at least we're not Detroit!
Luv those Knicks
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,239

Re: ESPN predicts worst newcomer of the year 

Post#42 » by Luv those Knicks » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 pm

mcfly1204 wrote:
Edrees wrote:Wait, let me get this straight. Amare is not "Much " of an upgrade. So you ADMIT that at the very least he's a SLIGHT upgrade. Yet he's the worst newcomer? Someone who is an upgrade to the team is labeled as worst newcomer? There is just no sense with that.

I say Drew Gooden. He's getting paid half of amare's salary but he he is one tenth the player.

My memory is fuzzy, so help me out. How much did Lee make last season and how much is Amare set to make this season? Thanks in advance.

If you wanna compare apples to apples, compare what they are making this season.

and in terms of signing value, the Knicks were able to sign Amare and use lee in a sign and trade, or, they could have signed Lee and used Al Harrington in a sign and trade.

Somehow, I think the first option was better.
Go NY Go NY Go

Return to The General Board