Reggie Evans:

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: Reggie Evans:  

Post#41 » by Nolan » Fri Nov 5, 2010 4:50 pm

TheDeadDodo wrote:I'd really love to see Garnett piss off Zaza Pachulia again; the slow-mo of him getting thrown face-first into a basket support would be an all-time classic.

I really wish Zaza would of taken a swing at him.

I'm liking Evans more and more he was spot on with this one.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Teddy Bruckshut
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#42 » by Teddy Bruckshut » Fri Nov 5, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm a KG fan for his play but dude is the biggest bitch in the NBA and that's well known around the league. Not many players respect the guy.

He loves starting **** then backing down as he's afraid to get owned like he always gets owned.

Q-Rich was two steps away from **** him up in the playoffs last year. He backed down of course though.

Don't worry. It won't be too long until he gets his ass whooped again.
SolidSnake008
Banned User

Post#43 » by SolidSnake008 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 4:52 pm

dn0774 wrote:People are really just finding out the last couple of years how much of a tool KG is? His status as a complete punk/classless moron was confirmed to me in '99 when he told Duncan during a playoff game "happy mothersday, mother%$#@er"...might've been the same game where he pushed Duncan in the back of the head during an alteration that had absolutely nothing to do with him (was between David Robinson and Joe Smith if I recall).

Oh, in case its not well enough known Duncans mother had passed several years before due to breast cancer. He is the type of guy that as much as he is trying to convince others that hes a bad-#$%, he is really trying to convince himself...great player tho, no question.

Damn that's messed up
dn0774
Junior

Post#44 » by dn0774 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 4:53 pm

I'd really be interested to see KG's reaction if someone sunk to his level with the trash talk. Like if someone brought up Malik Sealy getting in the car wreck on the way home from KG's birthday party...you know KG would flip out. Not condoning it, just saying it would have KG in tears.
amb1ent
Veteran
And1: 17

Post#45 » by amb1ent » Fri Nov 5, 2010 5:39 pm

beantownski wrote:
Mamba Venom wrote:Actions speak louder than words to all these guys selling just as many wolf tickets as Garnett.

EXACTLY. evans shouldn't be saying nothing. he's a scrub. here are the great evans career numbers 4.2 ppg 6.7 rbpg 52% ft shooter......people like that should being running their mouths about someone who is going to springfield (HOF). same with CV....you're a lazy bum. yeah he has talent, but he doesn't get it....the dude tweets at half times for heaven's sake!!!

is KG's trash talking a little over the top, sure....it probably is, but you don't hear any player worth a damn saying anything about it. it's bums trying to get their name in the paper....so weak.

just because he plays for your team doesn't mean you need to unconditionally defend everything he does or says, hth
Malinhion
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#46 » by Malinhion » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:12 pm

eatyourchildren wrote:http://freedarko.blogspot.com/2010/11/passion-of-kevin-garnett.html

Great, intellectual read on this whole KG-as-bully thing. Will be a bit too rambling for most of you, but I know tsherk, malin, dcash etc will get a kick out of it. Freedarko at its pensive best.

Very well-written. Good looking out. I particularly liked the way it crescendo'd at the end. Makes you realize that we have been giving this guy way too much credit because we were all in awe of how he played during his prime.
beantownski
Bench Warmer
And1: 598

Post#47 » by beantownski » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:18 pm

amb1ent wrote:
beantownski wrote:
Mamba Venom wrote:Actions speak louder than words to all these guys selling just as many wolf tickets as Garnett.

EXACTLY. evans shouldn't be saying nothing. he's a scrub. here are the great evans career numbers 4.2 ppg 6.7 rbpg 52% ft shooter......people like that should being running their mouths about someone who is going to springfield (HOF). same with CV....you're a lazy bum. yeah he has talent, but he doesn't get it....the dude tweets at half times for heaven's sake!!!

is KG's trash talking a little over the top, sure....it probably is, but you don't hear any player worth a damn saying anything about it. it's bums trying to get their name in the paper....so weak.

just because he plays for your team doesn't mean you need to unconditionally defend everything he does or says, hth

i'm not defending garnett for what he was accused of saying(which he probably did actually say). i admit he's a punk on the court, but people like to talk like he's the only all bark no bite player in the nba. 95% of players are the same as kg. do you know how many players talk trash all game long to someone and then at the end of it, shake their hand and it's over?!? plenty.
he plays with a huge chip on his shoulder and runs his mouth to keep himself fired up. but he does this ON THE COURT. and what happens on the court, should stay on the court. cv is just a soft scrub that has to go on twitter to say how he would love to fight him blah blah blah. yet when he was ON THE COURT, when this cancer comment was made.....he didn't have much to say.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and
you'll have their shoes.
WhateverBro
Head Coach
And1: 1,578

Post#48 » by WhateverBro » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:22 pm

Flash3 wrote:KG picks on inferior players to him and never on the superior ones. Have you noticed the trend as of late on the issues he has with players on the court? Never has it been the Duncan and Shaqs of the world but the Calderons and Villanuevas....

Yes, he never slapped Duncan.....

And that story about him saying ''happy mothersday, ****'' to Duncan in '99, lmao where do you guys get this from? I have a hard time believing it since Duncan and Garnett always has been cool with eachother, even after the slap in the head by Garnett.
Based
Banned User

Post#49 » by Based » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:24 pm

Kobeskillz wrote:
Ripp wrote:KG is an asshat, but I still him. Greatest PF of all time.

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

I think Dirk Nowitzki might of also dropped a Hi in there.
beantownski
Bench Warmer
And1: 598

Post#50 » by beantownski » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:26 pm

Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

ummmm...no. dirk never learned the defensive side of the ball.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and
you'll have their shoes.
Chosen01
RealGM
And1: 534

Post#51 » by Chosen01 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:38 pm

Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

Um no.
Green Backpack
Head Coach
And1: 3,280

Post#52 » by Green Backpack » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:38 pm

lol, it will be interesting to see if KG takes any actions on this Reggie comment, cause Reggie aint gonna back down to no one.

It's been a while since we've seen a good ole' bru ha ha on the court
Millsap24
Pro Prospect

Post#53 » by Millsap24 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:43 pm

Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

Duncan, KG, Malone and Barkley are ahead of Dirk.

I think Gasol might have a case over Dirk as well.
TheKid_JR
Ballboy

Post#54 » by TheKid_JR » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:46 pm

I am a Celtics and will be first to admit that KG's trash talk goes over the line. But to the people who keep mentioning that he would lose in a fight to anyone in the league, KG is a basketball player not a fighter. He talks the most **** but has backed it up the way a basketball player should by putting up HOF numbers throughout his career (maybe not the past two years). To say that he needs to back it up by fighting I think is nonsense.
sully00
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,716

Post#55 » by sully00 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:50 pm

YFZblu wrote:Further evidence that KG is a dirtbag. According to ShamSports:

1994ish: Arrested and charged with second-degree lynching after being in, around or near a racially motivated fight between white and black students. Charges dropped, Garnett transferred to a new high school.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pages ... /index.jsp

Anyone else think "lynching" is a crazy crime to be charged with? It doesn't sound like actual 'lynching' took place.

/pot stir

Another post to add to the "I don''t know what I am talking about but like to flaunt it in public." KG got into a fight in HS over white students hanging nooses from the school's trees. As a result he had to move from So Carolina to Chicago. That was one of those fights that KG has never been in.

I love how KG always backs down but night in night out he is always in the middle of it. What doesn't KG do? Throw a punch and get suspended. That's dumb but this "he backs down" crap is nonsense it is a joke that losers tell themselves so they feel like winners. His act is over the top and immature at times but I tell you what KG doesn't do cry on his twitter or talk smack to a reporter while doing nothing on the court.

What is Reggie Evans going to do besides get dunked on when he sees KG next?

Last 3 games Amare, Charlie V, Bogut all messed around with Garnett and got burned on the court were it mattered. Are they little helpless guards?

You all can have the posers I will stick with KG and we will see who is grinning at the end.
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#56 » by Ripp » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:51 pm

Kobeskillz wrote:

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

TD I consider a C. And no way Dirk can be ranked above KG.
A Tolkienesque strategy war game made by me: http://www.warlords.co
dn0774
Junior

Post#57 » by dn0774 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 6:54 pm

WhateverBro wrote:
Flash3 wrote:KG picks on inferior players to him and never on the superior ones. Have you noticed the trend as of late on the issues he has with players on the court? Never has it been the Duncan and Shaqs of the world but the Calderons and Villanuevas....

And that story about him saying ''happy mothersday, ****'' to Duncan in '99, lmao where do you guys get this from? I have a hard time believing it since Duncan and Garnett always has been cool with eachother, even after the slap in the head by Garnett.

Google isn't that difficult to use, I promise. They've been semi-cool with each other for the most part, there have been other incidents though. Both were ejected from a game on Feb 4 2002 for getting into it with each other. Duncan doesn't really seem too concerned with holding grudges.
BullsFan88
Senior
And1: 28

Post#58 » by BullsFan88 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:08 pm

WhateverBro wrote:

Yes he did, I still remember that game. Duncan was shooting a freethrow and KG yelled out "Happy Mothersday *****.
If you'd like a free animated sig visit viewtopic.php?t=107361
BullsFan88
Senior
And1: 28

Post#59 » by BullsFan88 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:09 pm

If you'd like a free animated sig visit viewtopic.php?t=107361
93 Phillies
General Manager
And1: 3

Post#60 » by 93 Phillies » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:12 pm

KG has had a great career and was great for the NBA, but he as a person is a coward piece of pussy §hit

Return to The General Board