Reggie Evans:

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Pablo Escobar
Head Coach
And1: 4,345

Re: Reggie Evans:  

Post#61 » by Pablo Escobar » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:15 pm

KG is old school, yes he **** talks and goes over the top and is a bitch but he isn't friendly to the competition he wants to destroy them lol
Plata o Plomo?
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#62 » by Lionel Messi » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:18 pm

Ripp wrote:Greatest PF of all time.

Ripp.

Come one.
almatic
Veteran
And1: 1,713

Post#63 » by almatic » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:19 pm

93 Phillies wrote:KG has had a great career and was great for the NBA, but he as a person is a coward piece of pussy §hit

KG wasn't great for the NBA ever. He was just a great player IN the NBA. The NBA and sports in general could do without KG. "ANYTHING IS POSSIBULLLLLLLLLLL!".... pfff. lol
ikidunot
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#64 » by ikidunot » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:26 pm

Kevin Garnett vs Charlie Villanueva, with Reggie Evans as the special-guest referee. I think the WWE has found its main event for 'Mania.
EtchenBa
Starter
And1: 573

Post#65 » by EtchenBa » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:31 pm

dn0774 wrote:People are really just finding out the last couple of years how much of a tool KG is? His status as a complete punk/classless moron was confirmed to me in '99 when he told Duncan during a playoff game "happy mothersday, mother%$#@er"...might've been the same game where he pushed Duncan in the back of the head during an alteration that had absolutely nothing to do with him (was between David Robinson and Joe Smith if I recall).

Oh, in case its not well enough known Duncans mother had passed several years before due to breast cancer. He is the type of guy that as much as he is trying to convince others that hes a bad-#$%, he is really trying to convince himself...great player tho, no question.

Any articles of this, or is it just hearsay? Not that I don't believe you, I actually want proof for my dumbass celtics homer roommate.
sisibilio
Head Coach
And1: 1,068

Post#66 » by sisibilio » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:32 pm

beantownski wrote:i'm not defending garnett for what he was accused of saying(which he probably did actually say). i admit he's a punk on the court, but people like to talk like he's the only all bark no bite player in the nba. 95% of players are the same as kg. do you know how many players talk trash all game long to someone and then at the end of it, shake their hand and it's over?!? plenty.

No, they're not. And you're completely missing the pòint.
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN

Wembanyama was created to end all LeBron vs Jordan debates
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#67 » by Ripp » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:37 pm

BTW, not to defend KG...But I don't understand why talking crap to someone automatically means you have to fight. I talk a lot of sheet too when hooping. The point is to get into someones head and break their will. The stuff he did to Jose Calderon and others, I don't see why that makes him an ass. The mental warfare aspect of basketball is fair game, imo.
A Tolkienesque strategy war game made by me: http://www.warlords.co
BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Post#68 » by BarneyGumble » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:42 pm

Ripp wrote:BTW, not to defend KG...But I don't understand why talking crap to someone automatically means you have to fight. I talk a lot of sheet too when hooping. The point is to get into someones head and break their will. The stuff he did to Jose Calderon and others, I don't see why that makes him an ass. The mental warfare aspect of basketball is fair game, imo.

Talking smack about your opponent's game and challenging them verbally to attempt to stop you does not make one an ass.

Calling a person with an obvious disorder "cancer patient" = your lack of education is showing through. Doesnt matter how much money he has...KG will always be as educated as a guy who barely made it through high school....
ikidunot
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#69 » by ikidunot » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:51 pm

Ripp wrote:BTW, not to defend KG...But I don't understand why talking crap to someone automatically means you have to fight. I talk a lot of sheet too when hooping. The point is to get into someones head and break their will. The stuff he did to Jose Calderon and others, I don't see why that makes him an ass. The mental warfare aspect of basketball is fair game, imo.

Talk S***, Get hit. Cause and Effect.
RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,775

Post#70 » by RoyceDa59 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:53 pm

In a nutshell, KG has always been one of the most uneducated (dumbest) players in the NBA. If he didn't have a ridiculous combination of athleticism and size, the only question he would need to be asking is "would you like fries with that?"
Go Raps!!
menofvalor
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#71 » by menofvalor » Fri Nov 5, 2010 7:58 pm

Ripp wrote:KG is an asshat, but I still love him. Greatest PF of all time.

lol wut

dcash4 wrote:i wouldn't be surprised if the popular opinion of KG here on RGM isn't all that different from how most players see him around the NBA.

This
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#72 » by Ripp » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:00 pm

RoyceDa59 wrote:In a nutshell, KG has always been one of the most uneducated (dumbest) players in the NBA. If he didn't have a ridiculous combination of athleticism and size, the only question he would need to be asking is "would you like fries with that?"

Uneducated=dumb? Callous, yes. But dumb? What evidence is there of this? And uneducated is not particularly an indictment, there are plenty of un or undereducated people who are not dumb. And plenty of educated dumbasses, for that matter.
A Tolkienesque strategy war game made by me: http://www.warlords.co
Based
Banned User

Post#73 » by Based » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:15 pm

[="Chosen01"]
Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:
Ripp wrote:KG is an asshat, but I still him. Greatest PF of all time.

Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

I think Dirk Nowitzki might of also dropped a Hi in there.

Um no.[/quote]

What are you guys all talkign about?

You really think garnett is a better PF then dirk? That's got to be a joke.

I never said anything about him being the best of all time CLEARLY.
dn0774
Junior

Post#74 » by dn0774 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:38 pm

Based wrote:[="Chosen01"]
Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:
Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

Um no.

I never said anything about him being the best of all time CLEARLY.[/quote]

Put simply, KG's peak > Dirk's peak
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#75 » by Induveca » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:42 pm

Garnett has been rich since 18 years old, and before that taken care of by agents/"helpers" since 14. His whole thug thing is an act. He's never known struggle in his late childhood or adult lifetime. His whole speech/thug vibe is an act.

Watch his early interviews to how he acts today. The guy has learned his whole vibe from listening to hip hop music. When he came into the league with the T-Wolves I remember his interviews, he sounded like a kid with a good education........respectful, no thug voice, no acting.

He's a HOF player, but a complete joke of a person. He obviously lives vicariously through hip hop music. Ironically 90% of those guys are all acting as well..........

I don't root for the guy any longer, I did during the early stages of his career.
Based
Banned User

Post#76 » by Based » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:45 pm

[="dn0774"]
Based wrote:[="Chosen01"]
Based wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:
Tim Duncan says hi 8-)

Um no.

I never said anything about him being the best of CLEARLY.[/quote]

Put simply, KG's peak > Dirk's peak[/quote]

No way..

this sounds like a new thread needs to be made.. smh
noahrose131
Junior

Post#77 » by noahrose131 » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:50 pm

:lol:

Duncan
Malone

Barkley

Mchale
Garnett
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,865

Post#78 » by Wizardspride » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:53 pm

A great player? Yes

But the greatest PF of all time? No.
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,865

Post#79 » by Wizardspride » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:54 pm

noahrose131 wrote:

:lol:

Duncan
Malone

Barkley

Mchale
Garnett

Not to mention Elvin Hayes.
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Celtic Esquire
General Manager
And1: 3,674

Post#80 » by Celtic Esquire » Fri Nov 5, 2010 8:55 pm

Who the hell is Reggie Evans?

Wasn't he that dude that cupped someone's balls to distract him from grabbing a rebound?

Scrubs like Evans should drink a cup of STFU because no one cares what they think.

Return to The General Board