Dime Q&A: Timofey Mozgov

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,336

Re: Dime Q&A: Timofey Mozgov 

Post#21 » by KevinMcreynolds » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 pm

ITGM wrote:#1 LA
#2 NYC
#3 Atlanta
#4 Houston Texas

These cities got some of the baddest chicks in the country

Kiev > all those places though. They must have a Perfect 10 factory on the outskirts town or some sh*t, that place is insane.
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
ONEFORALL771uc0
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#22 » by ONEFORALL771uc0 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Them eastern european women are just ridiculously hot. Estonia, Lithuania, Romania and Russia.
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,153

Post#23 » by OrlChamps2030 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 pm

The only thing I ever hear about European women is unibrows.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#24 » by blkout » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Giacomo wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:Every Serbian girl I've met has been insanely hot. Unfortunately the men are crazy and would probably shoot you for looking at said girls so I could never go there.

Only if you came with Bogut. :P

Australia and America received several waves of migrants from the Balkans. Those that came immediately after WWII, a sizable chunk, tend to be a bit more 'traditional' and kinda fit your description. On the other hand, the children of those that came before them, and those that came more recently, especially those from the urban areas, are for the most part reasonably normal (the father of Jelena Dokic being a notable exception, but she does have a nice rack :lol: ).

Btw, in Russian, the word for brain is мозг (mozg), so his last name is something like McBrain. I feel the kid is going to do fine in NBA.

McBrain lol. You Serbian? Then you know what I mean about the girls :bowdown:
badonkadonkdonk
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#25 » by badonkadonkdonk » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:09 pm

higuys wrote:i've never heard of europe being famous for their beautiful women...

i'm sorry, but are you deaf or a redneck? :)

j/k
formidable.
InFlames
RealGM
And1: 3,176

Post#26 » by InFlames » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:12 pm

ahonui06 wrote:http://dimemag.com/2010/12/dime-qa-timofey-mozgov-on-nba-road-trips-new-york-city-traffic-russian-music/
It’s been an interesting year so far for Knicks rookie center Timofey Mozgov. He’s started nine of the 24 games he’s played, he’s been dunked on by Blake Griffin and it appears he’ll be playing in the playoffs this April. With all that said, he’s shown glimpses that there’s more than hope for Knicks fans. We caught up with Mozgov to talk about his favorite NBA players growing up, facing them in the NBA and the biggest cultural adjustments to living in NYC.

Dime: Who were your favorite NBA players growing up?
Timofey Mozgov: Shaq and Kevin Garnett.

Dime: What has it been like playing against them this year?
TM: It was great. It was a great experience for me. When I was young, Shaq played in the NBA and I watched him on TV every time. It was my dream and now to play against him is great. KG, he’s a little bit bigger and stronger than he looks on TV (laughs).

Dime: When you signed with the Knicks, did you think you’d be starting right away?
TM: No, of course I don’t think that. I think just about trying to practice hard, to show the coach and he gave me some time. I don’t think about that stuff.

Dime: What was your first road trip like?
TM: We go to Paris and Milan.

Dime: What was it like heading back to Europe?
TM: Of course it’s different. In the NBA, we have our flight right after the game and we just go to the flight and after one hour we can be home. When I played in Europe, it was terrible. Every time we had to go to customs, you need to wait at baggage claim. It’s great being in the NBA.

Dime: What has been the biggest cultural adjustment to living in New York?
TM: With Russia and the USA, it’s a big difference. It’s different, but life in Moscow is really similar to life in New York – it’s the same crazy. People may not crazy like here, but the traffic is terrible.

Dime: Which city has better looking girls?
TM: (laughs) Moscow.

Dime: What type of music do you listen to?
TM: Mostly Russian music.
Dime: Are there any bands you can name?
TM: I can, but it’s a Russian name and you won’t know it.

I find it hard to believe that Moscow has better looking girls than NYC. NYC has more of a mixture.

Seems like Mozgov has a sense of humor.

Have you seen Russian women?
Greek
Starter
And1: 447

Post#27 » by Greek » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 pm

I will go with the Russian women and thats not debatable.
Bucksfans1and2
Banned User
And1: 189

Post#28 » by Bucksfans1and2 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Yuri Vaultin wrote:
higuys wrote:i've never heard of europe being famous for their beautiful women...

It might be time to leave your bomb shelter. Unless this is sarcasm, it is perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen on realgm... And I mod the Raptors forum, so I've seen stupid.

Hello new sig
KnickelandDime
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#29 » by KnickelandDime » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Why are people passing themselves off as authorities on the collective attractiveness of women in various cities? Unless you've lived there for an extended period of time (i.e. years not spring break '04) you don't really know and it's not like you can objectively compare hundreds of thousands of women.
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,788

Post#30 » by RookieStar » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:29 am

^^^ well, I don't consider myself having "lived" there but work-related witness-wise, I can say that yes, ACCORDING TO MY TASTE, there are more attractive Eastern European girls comapred to those in NY and it's near surrounding area.

( oh and my type are the skinny , long-legged and nice definition faces )

However, I have seen some Eastern European girls with a "smudge" of armpit hair. LOL thought it was only in movies

Return to The General Board