Andrew Bynum-- Ejected for Blocking Amare?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Knickz4life88
Senior
And1: 0

Re: Andrew Bynum-- Ejected for Blocking Amare? 

Post#81 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Knickz4life88 wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:Yeah, I know of a lot of teams that could "make some noise" if they land the right player. Because we all know it's about just getting out of the lottery and "making some noise". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont get it are you saying the Knicks are a lottery team? lol Thats comical..

Not too bright huh? What I'm saying is that your claims that "the Knicks could 'make some noise' if they landed the right players" is you talking out of your ass in the form of a broad sweeping generalization. ANY TEAM could "make some noise" if they were to land the right mix of talent, doesn't mean they'll win anything with all of that talent. It's funny because for all of your s**t talking, you don't know a damn thing about where your team will be in a few years time either, so for you to dog LA for "getting old" when for all we know the Knicks could fall flat on their face is laughable. You wanna talk s**t but since your team hasn't won crap for close to 40 years and there's no guarantee that they'll be winning anytime soon, there's nothing you can say so instead you conjure up some bogus line about "if we land talent, we can make noise". WTF does "make noise" mean? Get out of the lottery for once?

Ok you little (Please Use More Appropriate Word) let me tell you what i mean..The right piece,im not talking about a superstar that would be a long shot..I mean a defensive center type maybe a backup point guard as well or even Melo (well hes a superstar but) any person with knowledge can see that Carmelo is a realistic option for the Knicks considering he wants to come here and he gets a say on where he goes or he dont sign the extension..As for the lottery thing we had a totally different team you stupid idiot..Have you been watching the Knicks lately? We dont have a team consists of abunch of guys that just want theirs we have a team full of players that want to win and by make noise i aint talking about just playoffs..I mean to compete with the big boys..I know where your team will be in a few yrs though and its not looking bright
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#82 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 am

J0rdan4life42o wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Knickz4life88 wrote:Go to 4:51 and pause it retards he does foul Amare you see bynum's hand check while Amare was about to go up for the shot then he backs off but it was too late..I watched that about 10 times to make sure I never knew Lakers fan complained so much until this topic thank god we only play you 2 times or i swear i would hate the Lakers

Except that in typical BS fashion, Wood lets Amar'e continue play so that he has a shot at an and-1. If Leon wanted to blow his whistle, he should have done it when Andrew actually committed the foul when Amar'e swung through. Instead Leon waited, let Amar'e put up his shot and then once Bynum blocked the shot and it was clear he wasn't getting an and-1, Wood blew the whistle. THAT is bogus. Call the foul when he fouls him, not after you've given him a chance to get an and-1.

Ah child...games are played in real time, not with DVR and slow motion replay...Bynum got called for whacking Amar'e on the arm on the 1st attempt...some like to call it crooked refs trying to crucify your team, I call it being human...it's simply natural to see the play unfold and be a split second late in reacting to the call...grow up...and to the OP...what a way to skew the story...Bynum didn't get ejected for blocking (or in reality, fouling) Amar'e, he got ejected because after complaining and bumping the official, he simply did not stop...what do you expect...are you going to complain all year while the rest of us move on...

oh, and by the way, Amar'e is 2nd in the league in technicals...so some of you Laker fans are preaching to the wrong crowd...move on, the techs come quick and early...adjust...most of the NBA has, I'm sure somehow, fans can find it in them to adjust too...

You don't even have to slow it down to see what Wood did. Watch it in real time. I mean do folks like you who seemingly pull things out of your backside even bother to watch the clip? Even in real time you can tell that he waited until Amar'e got his shot off before he blew his whistle. LOL. Try again please.

As far as Amar'e being second in technicals, yeah I'm sure you thought that it was legit that he got whistled for being pumped up and excited for blocking a shot when the Knicks were playing the Magic.
Knickz4life88
Senior

Post#83 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 am

Except that in typical BS fashion, Wood lets Amar'e continue play so that he has a shot at an and-1. If Leon wanted to blow his whistle, he should have done it when Andrew actually committed the foul when Amar'e swung through. Instead Leon waited, let Amar'e put up his shot and then once Bynum blocked the shot and it was clear he wasn't getting an and-1, Wood blew the whistle. THAT is bogus. Call the foul when he fouls him, not after you've given him a chance to get an and-1.[/quote]

Ah child...games are played in real time, not with DVR and slow motion replay...Bynum got called for whacking Amar'e on the arm on the 1st attempt...some like to call it crooked refs trying to crucify your team, I call it being human...it's simply natural to see the play unfold and be a split second late in reacting to the call...grow up...and to the OP...what a way to skew the story...Bynum didn't get ejected for blocking (or in reality, fouling) Amar'e, he got ejected because after complaining and bumping the official, he simply did not stop...what do you expect...are you going to complain all year while the rest of us move on...

oh, and by the way, Amar'e is 2nd in the league in technicals...so some of you Laker fans are preaching to the wrong crowd...move on, the techs come quick and early...adjust...most of the NBA has, I'm sure somehow, fans can find it in them to adjust too...[/quote]

Yea but for the first time ever in the NBA the Lakers dont get calls and you hear the complaining ..I wonder what they were saying back in the day when they played the Kings for the Easter Conference..I bet they thought the officiating was great lmaoo
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#84 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am

Knickz4life88 wrote:Ok you little (Please Use More Appropriate Word) let me tell you what i mean..The right piece,im not talking about a superstar that would be a long shot..I mean a defensive center type maybe a backup point guard as well or even Melo (well hes a superstar but) any person with knowledge can see that Carmelo is a realistic option for the Knicks considering he wants to come here and he gets a say on where he goes or he dont sign the extension..As for the lottery thing we had a totally different team you stupid idiot..Have you been watching the Knicks lately? We dont have a team consists of abunch of guys that just want theirs we have a team full of players that want to win and by make noise i aint talking about just playoffs..I mean to compete with the big boys..I know where your team will be in a few yrs though and its not looking bright

Keep perpetuating those stereotypes. But hey, I'll be sure to listen for "all that noise" when you guys land some talent. :rofl2: Apparently according to delusional Knicks fans such as yourself (because clearly judging by some of the more intelligent posts from other Knicks fans, not all of them are this "lost") "make some noise" means "make the playoffs". Call me when your team actually has a legit shot at competing for a title. .500 teams making the playoffs won't exactly set off any fire alarms around these parts.
Knickz4life88
Senior

Post#85 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am

Western Conference*
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#86 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 am

Knickz4life88 wrote:Yea but for the first time ever in the NBA the Lakers dont get calls and you hear the complaining ..I wonder what they were saying back in the day when they played the Kings for the Easter Conference..I bet they thought the officiating was great lmaoo

Eastern Conference huh? I don't think you watch very much basketball. :lol: :lol: :lol:
telekenisis24
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#87 » by telekenisis24 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Knickz4life88 wrote:Yea but for the first time ever in the NBA the Lakers dont get calls and you hear the complaining ..I wonder what they were saying back in the day when they played the Kings for the Easter Conference..I bet they thought the officiating was great lmaoo

Eastern Conference huh? I don't think you watch very much basketball. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
carbine23
Veteran
And1: 84

Post#88 » by carbine23 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:

Sig worthy coming up, even if its a mistake, GB will crucify you. I suggest make a new account.
Knickz4life88
Senior

Post#89 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Knickz4life88 wrote:Ok you little (Please Use More Appropriate Word) let me tell you what i mean..The right piece,im not talking about a superstar that would be a long shot..I mean a defensive center type maybe a backup point guard as well or even Melo (well hes a superstar but) any person with knowledge can see that Carmelo is a realistic option for the Knicks considering he wants to come here and he gets a say on where he goes or he dont sign the extension..As for the lottery thing we had a totally different team you stupid idiot..Have you been watching the Knicks lately? We dont have a team consists of abunch of guys that just want theirs we have a team full of players that want to win and by make noise i aint talking about just playoffs..I mean to compete with the big boys..I know where your team will be in a few yrs though and its not looking bright

Keep perpetuating those stereotypes. But hey, I'll be sure to listen for "all that noise" when you guys land some talent. :rofl2: Apparently according to delusional Knicks fans such as yourself (because clearly judging by some of the more intelligent posts from other Knicks fans, not all of them are this "lost") "make some noise" means "make the playoffs". Call me when your team actually has a legit shot at competing for a title. .500 teams making the playoffs won't exactly set off any fire alarms around these parts.

Look at the record (Please Use More Appropriate Word)..Maybe in the beginning of the yr making some noise would be the playoffs but judging on how good they been playing im sure 100% of the Knicks fans changed their perspective in that making some noise would be advancing past the first round..I think you are the one thats "lost" ..I see you only watch Laker games and havent really got around to watch any other NBA games now go and bitch about how the refs are gonna "cheat" you guys next game
Knickz4life88
Senior

Post#90 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:12 am

Blooper moment..If you looked i corrected myself right away..I was typing to quick for my own good and im used to talking about Eastern teams not Western ...Ignore the fact that i put "western conference" though good job
J0rdan4life42o
General Manager
And1: 263

Post#91 » by J0rdan4life42o » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
You don't even have to slow it down to see what Wood did. Watch it in real time. I mean do folks like you who seemingly pull things out of your backside even bother to watch the clip? Even in real time you can tell that he waited until Amar'e got his shot off before he blew his whistle. LOL. Try again please.

As far as Amar'e being second in technicals, yeah I'm sure you thought that it was legit that he got whistled for being pumped up and excited for blocking a shot when the Knicks were playing the Magic.

Ah, the constant whining...that's all it sounds like...yes, the world is against you, the refs are against your team, they all have it out for you...yes, Leon Wood and Amar'e are buds and he wanted to make sure his boy got a shot off before calling a foul...stop crying, stop whining, you know how bad that is if that's the way you come off on a message board...jeeze, I'd be worried to see how you react to things in real life when things don't go the way you think they should go...grow up.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#92 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 am

Knickz4life88 wrote:Look at the record (Please Use More Appropriate Word)..Maybe in the beginning of the yr making some noise would be the playoffs but judging on how good they been playing im sure 100% of the Knicks fans changed their perspective in that making some noise would be advancing past the first round..I think you are the one thats "lost" ..I see you only watch Laker games and havent really got around to watch any other NBA games now go and bitch about how the refs are gonna "cheat" you guys next game

LOLWUT? I saw the middle portion of the Grizz-Cats game and I caught the 4th quarter of the Rockets-Celtics game as well. You KNOW I love to watch basketball outside of the Lakers when I tune in for a Charlotte home game against Memphis.

And oooooh, wow, second round. Wow, what an accomplishment. Sorry but after three straight trips to the Finals I'm not exactly impressed by you guys potentially getting past the first round next year. LOL. I'm not gonna lie, the Knicks are much better shape than everyone anticipated they would be, but stop trying to impress me with your lowly projections and expectations. I've seen the team I root for win back-to-back championships and I saw them threepeat a decade ago so I assure you that bragging about getting past the first round won't exactly do much to impress me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Knicks are without questions in much better shape than they've ever been for a decade, the point of my response is that you were ready to trash on LA when your team really hasn't done anywhere near enough to warrant you trash talking the back-to-back champs. I just found that funny is all.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#93 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 am

J0rdan4life42o wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:

Ah, the constant whining...that's all it sounds like...yes, the world is against you, the refs are against your team, they all have it out for you...yes, Leon Wood and Amar'e are buds and he wanted to make sure his boy got a shot off before calling a foul...stop crying, stop whining, you know how bad that is if that's the way you come off on a message board...jeeze, I'd be worried to see how you react to things in real life when things don't go the way you think they should go...grow up.

Typical denial response. You have a hard time accepting that what I pointed out is CLEARLY what took place so instead you focus on how "OMFG you guys are whining so much, let it go blah blah". Nice try. NEXT!
J0rdan4life42o
General Manager

Post#94 » by J0rdan4life42o » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

And, sure, I didn't think the Amar'e technical after the blocked shot was fair...but I didn't cry about it, it is what it is...Amar'e does his fair share of complaining and talking so I'm more than ready for him to get T'd up on a game to game basis...and he does. SO? What's your point? Should I be reacting to some of the quick and unnecessary techs Amar'e has gotten in the same manner as you? No thanks.
telekenisis24
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#95 » by telekenisis24 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 am

Knickz4life88 wrote:Blooper moment..If you looked i corrected myself right away..I was typing to quick for my own good and im used to talking about Eastern teams not Western ...Ignore the fact that i put "western conference" though good job

:roll:
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#96 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 am

J0rdan4life42o wrote:And, sure, I didn't think the Amar'e technical after the blocked shot was fair...but I didn't cry about it, it is what it is...Amar'e does his fair share of complaining and talking so I'm more than ready for him to get T'd up on a game to game basis...and he does. SO? What's your point? Should I be reacting to some of the quick and unnecessary techs Amar'e has gotten in the same manner as you? No thanks.

Except that it flat-out blows to watch the referees suck emotion out of the game. Watching players get pumped up and get the crowd into it is half the fun sometimes.
Knickz4life88
Senior

Post#97 » by Knickz4life88 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:25 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Knickz4life88 wrote:Look at the record (Please Use More Appropriate Word)..Maybe in the beginning of the yr making some noise would be the playoffs but judging on how good they been playing im sure 100% of the Knicks fans changed their perspective in that making some noise would be advancing past the first round..I think you are the one thats "lost" ..I see you only watch Laker games and havent really got around to watch any other NBA games now go and bitch about how the refs are gonna "cheat" you guys next game

LOLWUT? I saw the middle portion of the Grizz-Cats game and I caught the 4th quarter of the Rockets-Celtics game as well. You KNOW I love to watch basketball outside of the Lakers when I tune in for a Charlotte home game against Memphis.

And oooooh, wow, second round. Wow, what an accomplishment. Sorry but after three straight trips to the Finals I'm not exactly impressed by you guys potentially getting past the first round next year. LOL. I'm not gonna lie, the Knicks are much better shape than everyone anticipated they would be, but stop trying to impress me with your lowly projections and expectations. I've seen the team I root for win back-to-back championships and I saw them threepeat a decade ago so I assure you that bragging about getting past the first round won't exactly do much to impress me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao why would i try to impress you? You were saying that intelligent Knick fans expectations are to make the playoffs and im telling you that any intelligent fan can see that were a lock for the playoffs so our expectations would be getting past the first round as of what we have right now..This will be our first playoff appearence in yrs so excuse me if the Knicks not getting to the finals doesnt impress "you" ..I can careless if your impressed with the knicks or not.
J0rdan4life42o
General Manager

Post#98 » by J0rdan4life42o » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
J0rdan4life42o wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:

Typical denial response. You have a hard time accepting that what I pointed out is CLEARLY what took place so instead you focus on how "OMFG you guys are whining so much, let it go blah blah". Nice try. NEXT!

See, there's the problem again...you pointed something out which you truly believe is true, yet there is more than enough room to warrant an argument for both sides. I've already explained myself that the NBA is played in real time...and it's officiated LIVE, not from your TV... Hey, if you want to blame Leon Wood for having a senior moment, then sure, go ahead. But if you have a problem with how the human mind and body works, I recommend you take it up with God, not me.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#99 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 am

J0rdan4life42o wrote:
See, there's the problem again...you pointed something out which you truly believe is true, yet there is more than enough room to warrant an argument for both sides. I've already explained myself that the NBA is played in real time...and it's officiated LIVE, not from your TV... Hey, if you want to blame Leon Wood for having a senior moment, then sure, go ahead. But if you have a problem with how the human mind and body works, I recommend you take it up with God, not me.

Again, if you watch the video in real-time, it's clear that Leon is late with the whistle. And you know what, for you to sit there and act like refs don't do that pretty frequently just shows how ignorant you are.

Sheed makes the point I'm making @ 0:26.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4E0N8pNR9U[/youtube]

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that happens fairly often.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User

Post#100 » by bruddahmanmatt » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 am

Knickz4life88 wrote:lmao why would i try to impress you? You were saying that intelligent Knick fans expectations are to make the playoffs and im telling you that any intelligent fan can see that were a lock for the playoffs so our expectations would be getting past the first round as of what we have right now..This will be our first playoff appearence in yrs so excuse me if the Knicks not getting to the finals doesnt impress "you" ..I can careless if your impressed with the knicks or not.

You can care less? Hmm, well I'm glad that you care some. Shall we hug it out?

Return to The General Board