Sir Steven Nashty is at it again

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

J08
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Sir Steven Nashty is at it again 

Post#161 » by J08 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 pm

NYK 455 wrote:The Suns aren't even running SSOL anymore, and Nash's role was totally different on the Mavs. That's why his stats were down. It would be like Kobe averaging 19 ppg for his career, because he was only designed to take about 13-14 shots a game, then he exploded for 35 one year because he had the freedom and green light to do so. Same concept.

kobe was getting mintues and plus it was his first few years in the league. when given mins and him developing/ maturing the stats got better.

nash was in dallas for like 7 years and he got similar mins in dallas. in phoenix he just had better players and mikes run and gun system.

those situations are completely different
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#162 » by Alfred » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

JO8 wrote:i use my phone and when you write essays everytime and just try to find your main points.
i jus think kobes> nash for obvious reasons and nash puts up inflated stats.

dont write a book now but tell me if you disagree with what i said.

I mean, if that's going to be your response to what he said, I think it's safe to say that he's won the argument.
J08
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#163 » by J08 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Alfred wrote:
JO8 wrote:i use my phone and when you write essays everytime and just try to find your main points.
i jus think kobes> nash for obvious reasons and nash puts up inflated stats.

dont write a book now but tell me if you disagree with what i said.

I mean, if that's going to be your response to what he said, I think it's safe to say that he's won the argument.

he says nothing he c**k rides Kobe and then says reading comprehension ftl.

i am an open minded guy tell me why Nash is not a system player with inflated stats. he writes 25 paragraphs.

he says "Both Jordan and Kobe were statistical marvels without the triangle offense, Kobe after, Jordan before. Neither experienced much success, and while personnel was part of that, the implementation of the triangle was all about showing them how to harness that individual talent within the team concept, sharing with lesser players, learning to trust, etc."

thats all it was nothing more.

on the other hand nash couldnt win with or without the system. aww poor him.

its blasphemy that we even compare these two guys. nash vs kobe cmon son get real

Return to The General Board