Interesting Raptors fan fiction

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

D Nice
Veteran
And1: 473

Re: Interesting Raptors fan fiction 

Post#61 » by D Nice » Thu Jun 9, 2011 11:05 pm

Optms wrote:Wow, this has to be one of the gayest things I've ever read.
Wow, 4 pages, and finally someone thinks like me. :lol:

What exactly is so entertaining about this story? You would think they were a bunch of Raptor fan inside jokes...but other teams' fans were amused too...

I kinda wanted to vomit. :lol:
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,826

Post#62 » by Sedale Threatt » Thu Jun 9, 2011 11:11 pm

"Baby," Andrea murmured, his eyes staring off into the middle distance and his arms sliding down to her waist, "you're gonna be one rebound I won't let get away."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is right up there with Homer, Dickens and Tolstoy.
Hon-essim
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#63 » by Hon-essim » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 am

D Nice wrote:
Optms wrote:Wow, this has to be one of the gayest things I've ever read.
Wow, 4 pages, and finally someone thinks like me. :lol:

What exactly is so entertaining about this story? You would think they were a bunch of Raptor fan inside jokes...but other teams' fans were amused too...

I kinda wanted to vomit. :lol:

Just tons of sig worthy quotes. You know how it is in these types of forums. I'm surprised there aren't any gifs up yet.

I do find these parts better than the rebound quote though:

From ghuytro:

Sonny and Andrea in a death drag race for Emma's love out by the old quarry. RuPaul will start the race by waving a handkerchief

Andrea stood and took his jacket. He pounded Sonny's fist before shrugging it on and leaving the change room. Sonny sat for a moment longer. He sighed and finished tying his shoe. He wondered if Andrea and Emma had anything going on between them that he should know about, he didn't think so. He also hoped Emma liked fast cars.

From Alfred:

The two men who had no conscience on the court would fight for the only woman who could bring out the best in both of them. One woman. One ball. Three hearts beating as one.

jigga_man:

They walked down the hall, Emma looked up at him. He was so tall, her head just reached armpit level.

J-Roc: She's just writing a story. Enjoy it.
PRESTIGE: So its not Emma Watson? Damn it.
Gerhalt11 wrote:What? He produces better results than he should? Fire that guy!

No coach. No GM. Probably no star. I swear, in my 23 years of following this team, I can't name a stranger time than this moment to be a supporter of the Magic.
D Nice
Veteran
And1: 473

Post#64 » by D Nice » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 am

The references to books I read in 8th grade make it about 15% less gay/ridiculous. Still though. I'm baffled.
J1Kwon
Junior
And1: 0

Post#65 » by J1Kwon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:01 am

vergogna wrote:don't miss the line

"Baby," Andrea murmured, his eyes staring off into the middle distance and his arms sliding down to her waist, "you're gonna be one rebound I won't let get away."

What the fcck does "middle distance" mean?
JasonDaPsycho
Starter
And1: 9

Post#66 » by JasonDaPsycho » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am

Best thread ever. Hands down.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Phoenix Suns
San Francisco 49ers
UCLA Bruins
mtamasi
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#67 » by mtamasi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 am

ClarenceDerozan wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:Emma sobbed gently, Sonny's sudden departure from her heart stinging her to the core. Suddenly, she felt a gentle pressure on her shoulders...and swiveling, saw Bargnani standing there, a sympathetic and loving look gracing his countenance.

i've tried so hard to stop laughing at this but i fear i never will. i loved that.
mtamasi
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#68 » by mtamasi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 am

J1Kwon wrote:
vergogna wrote:don't miss the line

What the fcck does "middle distance" mean?

if you were a Raps fan you'd know. prime examples of staring off into middle distance are of course Bargnani, Joey Graham and Rafeal Araujo.
EarlTheGoat
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#69 » by EarlTheGoat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simply marvelous.
glowsticks
Starter
And1: 11

Post#70 » by glowsticks » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah the thread was the GOAT thread, what clinches it is the thread started as a completely different topic :lol:

Return to The General Board