End of the road

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

High0ctane21
Lead Assistant
And1: 538

Re: End of the road 

Post#21 » by High0ctane21 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

I actually think that Hill/Lebron comparison isn't too far off. For those that were actually old enough to watch him during his prime, he was an AMAZING player. If Lebron weighed 40 pounds less, he'd be G-Hill.... without the class.
IllinoisReppa20
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#22 » by IllinoisReppa20 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 pm

darth_federer wrote:Carter is such a loser. Guy is pathetic. He couldnt even take Peja off the dribble today and showed his true colours in the playoffs vs Orlando last year.

Nash can still go to a contender. I think that Hill coming back is actually just as big a story as him possibly winning a ring. He can go to a contender too.

Yao might still come back. T Mac is done I think. He learned well from his cousin over the years.

Lol hating on possibly two of your best players in franchise history because they left to actually get a better shot at contending.
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#23 » by Sky_Knicks » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Amirfan4eva wrote:Grant Hill, was as good as LeBron when he was in Detroit.

KGboss
RealGM
And1: 10,097

Post#24 » by KGboss » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I agree with a few of these names like Nash, but what about Shaq and KG? they might be retiring as well if there is no season next year. Not to mention Kobe is getting towards the end of his career as well. If the lakers don't do well after Phil Jackson retires this season, i wonder if Kobe will stay with that team or retire all together in 2012.

A new era of NBA is certainly coming up within the next 2-3 years that's for sure.
JWiLL02
RealGM
And1: 2,443

Post#25 » by JWiLL02 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

KGboss wrote:I agree with a few of these names like Nash, but what about Shaq and KG? they might be retiring as well if there is no season next year. Not to mention Kobe is getting towards the end of his career as well. If the lakers don't do well after Phil Jackson retires this season, i wonder if Kobe will stay with that team or retire all together in 2012.

A new era of NBA is certainly coming up within the next 2-3 years that's for sure.

What's one thing those guys possess that none of the guys mentioned in the OP have...
*Sig courtesy of Raptors' royalty 'Turbozone'. http://www.turbozone.ca"

Return to The General Board