Jason Terry on theHERD @9:05PCF 12:05EST (NOW)

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

shobe_81
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 0

Jason Terry on theHERD @9:05PCF 12:05EST (NOW) 

Post#1 » by shobe_81 » Fri Apr 1, 2011 4:00 pm

joelafan
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Jason Terry on theHERD @9:05PCF 12:05EST (NOW) 

Post#2 » by joelafan » Fri Apr 1, 2011 4:14 pm

He should definetly get the most supsenion time. Al he had to do is walk way no need for that extra push. I guess when you look like a scrub you act like one. And what was with that assiant holdiing barnes.
Jack Bauer
Junior
And1: 98

Post#3 » by Jack Bauer » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:00 pm

What did he say?

I honestly want to see if he had a rebuttle for Kobe's post-game comment.

Bryant praised Barnes and Brown for protecting teammates (Blake and Gasol) on Thursday. Reminded of Jason Terry's pregame comments -- that Bryant could not keep up with Mavericks' guards given his advanced age -- he chuckled. Then Bryant landed the last jab of the night: "So much for his career after basketball being an analyst."

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/n ... id=6280231
desertlakerfan
Analyst
And1: 32

Post#4 » by desertlakerfan » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:01 pm

Jack Bauer wrote:What did he say?

Bryant praised Barnes and Brown for protecting teammates (Blake and Gasol) on Thursday. Reminded of Jason Terry's pregame comments -- that Bryant could not keep up with Mavericks' guards given his advanced age -- he chuckled. Then Bryant landed the last jab of the night: "So much for his career after basketball being an analyst."

oh damn
joelafan
Banned User

Post#5 » by joelafan » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:04 pm

desertlakerfan wrote:

oh damn

OWNED.
mepatrick
Pro Prospect
And1: 5

Post#6 » by mepatrick » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:05 pm

:o :) :lol:
Jack Bauer
Junior

Post#7 » by Jack Bauer » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:26 pm

Recap from another forum:

Colin – What was going on with the shove... why shove Steve Blake?

Terry – Game had a playoff intensity to it. I had to make a statement to my teammates and try to inspire them somehow and just send a message that if we see the Lakers down the line, we wont be a pushover.

Colin – You had a bad shooting night (2-9)... were you frustrated?

Terry – A lil bit, should’ve played better, but it happens in an 82 game season. Lakers had a great game going.

Colin – Is Matt Barnes the first tough guy for the Lakers in a while?

Terry - He's the charminator, the guy that assaults charmin toilet paper. He's a past Bruin... us Wildcats we hate the Bruins other than Reggie (Miller). He put a laker uniform on and all of a sudden he turns into Jerry (West) and Kareem (Abdul Jabbar)? Those are real Lakers. He just trying to play a role. He's not (Ron) Artest, that's their tough guy.
BooRadley
Head Coach
And1: 205

Post#8 » by BooRadley » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:28 pm

I feel so bad for Dirk that this loser has been his main running mate all these years.
joelafan
Banned User

Post#9 » by joelafan » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:28 pm

Jack Bauer wrote:Recap from another forum:

Terry – Game had a playoff intensity to it. I had to make a statement to my teammates and try to inspire them somehow and just send a message that if we see the Lakers down the line, we wont be a pushover.

Terry – A lil bit, should’ve played better, but it happens in an 82 game season. Lakers had a great game going.

Terry - He's the charminator, the guy that assaults charmin toilet paper. He's a past Bruin... us Wildcats we hate the Bruins other than Reggie (Miller). He put a laker uniform on and all of a sudden he turns into Jerry (West) and Kareem (Abdul Jabbar)? Those are real Lakers. He just trying to play a role. He's not (Ron) Artest, that's their tough guy.
i dont know if jason has any right calling out somone toughness.after last night. id pick matt over jason 7 days a week.
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#10 » by iamworthy » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:30 pm

Ron-Ron getting some respect.
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#11 » by Jeff23 » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:36 pm

meh Terry is a joke. He's right about Barnes though. Barnes is just a big knucklehead, no wonder why he never gets a longterm contract.
mepatrick
Pro Prospect
And1: 5

Post#12 » by mepatrick » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:37 pm

ronron is crazy
FaithPuppeteer
Banned User

Post#13 » by FaithPuppeteer » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorry Jason, apparently riding Dirk's coattails will only take you so far.
quiktrip_
Banned User

Post#14 » by quiktrip_ » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:42 pm

joelafan wrote:He should definetly get the most supsenion time. Al he had to do is walk way no need for that extra push. I guess when you look like a scrub you act like one. And what was with that assiant holdiing barnes.

hahaa

laker fans are just below heat fans, good lord- you know youre not actually on the team right? youre just disciples

^^ self made no lessons
DrewBynum77
Lead Assistant
And1: 322

Post#15 » by DrewBynum77 » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:42 pm

ziiiing!

Gotta love kobe.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#16 » by bruddahmanmatt » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:43 pm

joelafan wrote:

i dont know if jason has any right calling out somone toughness.after last night. id pick matt over jason 7 days a week.

Well to be fair, Terry said that Barnes "assaults Charmin toilet paper" and Barnes did assault Terry so that much is true. :lol:
desertlakerfan
Analyst
And1: 32

Post#17 » by desertlakerfan » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:46 pm

quiktrip_ wrote:laker fans are just below heat fans, good lord- you know youre not actually on the team right? youre just disciples
s

These poor poor little haters. LA is now steamrolling the NBA so the only solace they can find is in attacking their preconceived notions of what a "LA fan" is, as if we're all the same "type" of person :lol:
Jack Bauer
Junior

Post#18 » by Jack Bauer » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:46 pm

Terry also mentioned something about playing agianst Barnes in his Golden State Warrior days when they knocked out the Mavericks in the 1st round a few years ago.

Can someone recap that?

PS: Jet, do all Mavs fans a favor and just STFU.
bruddahmanmatt
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#19 » by bruddahmanmatt » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:48 pm

Jack Bauer wrote:Terry also mentioned something about playing agianst Barnes in his Golden State Warrior days when they knocked out the Mavericks in the 1st round a few years ago.

Can someone recap that?

PS: Jet, do all Mavs fans a favor and just STFU.

Why would you even go there if you're Terry? I'm guessing he's still mad about that one.
quiktrip_
Banned User

Post#20 » by quiktrip_ » Fri Apr 1, 2011 5:48 pm

desertlakerfan wrote:
quiktrip_ wrote:laker fans are just below heat fans, good lord- you know youre not actually on the team right? youre just disciples
s

These poor poor little haters. LA is now steamrolling the NBA so the only solace they can find is in attacking their preconceived notions of what a "LA fan" is, as if we're all the same "type" of person :lol:

youre probably one of those fans whos 16 but says hes been watching the Lakers since the 20s, who lives in Arkansas but claims to live in LA, because its so cool

btw, i hate every team that isnt "my" team

maybe you dont feel that way, being a bandwagon fan and all

Return to The General Board