How does Chi stack up with LA?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

coldfish
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 35,304

Re: How does Chi stack up with LA? 

Post#181 » by coldfish » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:
With that said I'm done here, this thread is incredible. I use to have a lot of respect for Bulls fans but after this I'm done even trying to have decent convo with these cats.

I'm the guy on the Bulls board who gives the scheme breakdowns of the Bulls and their opponents. If you know basketball schemes as well as I do, kudos to you.

Regardless, again, you are just looking for disrespect and reading all kind of things into every comment and ignoring all the negative comments directed at the Bulls which the Bulls posters are responding to. It really seems that you are angry that Bulls fans aren't grovelling at the feet of the Lakers.
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#182 » by Blame Rasho » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 pm

hourockman wrote:
Blame Rasho wrote:Experience means nothing if you aren't the better team....

More talented newbie team can choke under pressure. Lakers themselves were victims of that against Utah in the late 90s.

A veteran and experienced team can all of a sudden become old in old series... Seriously we can do this all day....

Chicago is a good team, and has as good of a chance as any to become champion.
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#183 » by Blame Rasho » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

coldfish wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:
With that said I'm done here, this thread is incredible. I use to have a lot of respect for Bulls fans but after this I'm done even trying to have decent convo with these cats.

I'm the guy on the Bulls board who gives the scheme breakdowns of the Bulls and their opponents. If you know basketball schemes as well as I do, kudos to you.

Regardless, again, you are just looking for disrespect and reading all kind of things into every comment and ignoring all the negative comments directed at the Bulls which the Bulls posters are responding to. It really seems that you are angry that Bulls fans aren't grovelling at the feet of the Lakers.

It is his MO...
GloriaJames
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#184 » by GloriaJames » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

DEEP3CL wrote:With that said I'm done here, this thread is incredible. I use to have a lot of respect for Bulls fans but after this I'm done even trying to have decent convo with these cats.

if we're making blanket statements about entire fanbases, are all lakers fans as big of whiners as you?
hourockman
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#185 » by hourockman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 am

Blame Rasho wrote:
hourockman wrote:
Blame Rasho wrote:Experience means nothing if you aren't the better team....

More talented newbie team can choke under pressure. Lakers themselves were victims of that against Utah in the late 90s.

A veteran and experienced team can all of a sudden become old in old series... Seriously we can do this all day....

Chicago is a good team, and has as good of a chance as any to become champion.

We can say any team has a good chance, but only one wins it and the champion is the one who proves they have the best mix of intelligence, talent, and mettle. Lakers are the team that has shown it, so excuse the confidence coming from Laker fans after having seen our team actually get thru team after team that was supposed to be "good enough" to beat them (and all the hyperbole and regular season assurances that came from those respective fanbases along with that). Until the Bulls...or any other team you think is good actually beats the Lakers (much less gets to the Finals)...it's all talk. Yap, yap, yap.

They'd have said the same of Laker fans in 98 if we had the gall to claim we were going to run thru everyone and then dethrone the Bulls without having done much to even indicate that as a strong possibility.

Return to The General Board