Russel Westbrook has the most annoying body language in NBA

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,396

Re: Russel Westbrook has the most annoying body language in  

Post#81 » by Raps in 4 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

The difference between Kobe and Westbrook is that Kobe was for years the best player in the league. He had every right to make all the faces he wanted. Westbrook isn't even top-5 at his position. He needs to earn the right to act like this.
fallacy
RealGM
And1: 607

Post#82 » by fallacy » Fri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

UssjTrunks wrote:The difference between Kobe and Westbrook is that Kobe was for years the best player in the league. He had every right to make all the faces he wanted. Westbrook isn't even top-5 at his position. He needs to earn the right to act like this.

uhh, wut? Westbrook is easily a top 5 PG, and was 2nd team All-NBA. Even RealGM voted him the 9th most valuable player two months ago.
**** Ron Artest
**** Marco Belinelli
Stephen Jackson aint bout dis lyfe
Patrick Beverly deserves to have his knee ripped to pieces
Earl Sweatshirt
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#83 » by Earl Sweatshirt » Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Silverballer wrote:It's really just his face. He's ugly.

I suspect some of you may be queer. Commenting on his face and teeth. Who does that? It's basketball.
NetsGod
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#84 » by NetsGod » Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 pm

You guys are hating on Westbrook because he was mad on the bench during a crucial time for his team? His team almost lost because of it too.

Players show emotion, they are people too, deal with it. I'd like to see how any of you hold up in a game where 20,000+ people are watching you/taunting/cheering against you/for you. There's is a lot of energy going around there, and it's easy to get caught up in it.
NetsGod
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#85 » by NetsGod » Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Earl Sweatshirt wrote:
Silverballer wrote:It's really just his face. He's ugly.

I suspect some of you may be queer. Commenting on his face and teeth. Who does that? It's basketball.

It's no mystery there are a lot of homophobes on this board, who still haven't come out the closet.
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,775

Post#86 » by Ayt » Fri May 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Gemini850 wrote:I think everyone is blowing things out of proportion. It seems like Westbrook is fine now:
While presumably angry about not playing in the fourth, Westbrook smiled and cheered on his teammates during the quarter. After the game, he said he had no problem with not playing because "we was winning."

Westbrook, whose closest friends on the team are Maynor and Harden, is viewed as "the little brother" on the team,
according to the person close to the situation. His teammates and other members of the organization know he's volatile and prone to getting angry, but it typically dissipates quickly.

After the game ended, Westbrook was spotted dancing down the tunnel on the way back to the locker room.
Read more: http://newsok.com/game-2-thunder-notebo ... z1MuaViS40

Cancer.
Pomme
Pro Prospect
And1: 7

Post#87 » by Pomme » Fri May 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Swagggggggggggggg
irie
RealGM
And1: 4,502

Post#88 » by irie » Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Tony Allen's body language when he messes up I wouldn't say is annoying, but it sure makes me wonder if he's ever going to forgive himself
♣|☸
Stunnaboy2K11
Banned User
And1: 33

Post#89 » by Stunnaboy2K11 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 pm

UssjTrunks wrote:The difference between Kobe and Westbrook is that Kobe was for years the best player in the league. He had every right to make all the faces he wanted. Westbrook isn't even top-5 at his position. He needs to earn the right to act like this.

22.5/8.7/5, All-NBA 2nd team and being the 2nd best player on a 50+ win team for 2 years is not earning it?
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,396

Post#90 » by Raps in 4 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm

fallacy wrote:

uhh, wut? Westbrook is easily a top 5 PG, and was 2nd team All-NBA. Even RealGM voted him the 9th most valuable player two months ago.

Paul, D-Will, Rose, and Nash are all unquestionably better. You could also make a case for Rondo (who I like better).
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#91 » by Vertical Limit » Fri May 20, 2011 11:39 pm

His body language is irritating, mostly because it comes out REALLY selfish. Those other ex NBA players people mentioned were different. I still don't think it's as annoying as Wade/Lebron/Haslem's body language when they don't get the call from the referees. Pisses me off, I'm not sure how many times I've yelled at my TV saying GET BACK ON DEFENSE.
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,775

Post#92 » by Ayt » Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 am

UssjTrunks wrote:
fallacy wrote:

Paul, D-Will, Rose, and Nash are all unquestionably better. You could also make a case for Rondo (who I like better).

They've all definitely earned the right to make stupid faces.

The NBA should include this type of thing in rookie orientation.

Return to The General Board