Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

FaithPuppeteer
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol 

Post#181 » by FaithPuppeteer » Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

SWEDD523 wrote:Stay classy, Miami.

Pretty much.

The big two and a half brought all of the pressure on themselves and have nobody else to blame for the scrutiny.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#182 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm

gino_giode wrote:I like how Jet had Chuck's back

Me, too.

It is a shame life comes down to conflict at times, but it is good to find out who really has your back.
Bye bye Beal.
Diggity Dave
Veteran
And1: 153

Post#183 » by Diggity Dave » Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Awww, TNT is putting Barkley into the Loudmouth Protection Program...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... 3035.story

With TNT's studio crew broadcasting outside the arena following the Heat's 96-85 victory over the Chicago Bulls in Game 3 of the NBA Eastern Conference finals, Barkley became the focus of intense jeering and other acts of derision in the wake of his recent criticism of the Heat.

Because of that, a source Monday told the Sun Sentinel that the TNT studio show will originate all of its programming from inside AmericanAirlines Arena for Tuesday's game.

PToastMan wrote:"I really hope the Knicks weren't selling secrets to the Nazi's, if so, **** the Knicks"
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,431

Post#184 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

that's what u get for being a ridiculously unprofessional biased hater. ive never seen a more BIASED coverge of a team like the one chuck and his clowns on TNT dish out.

LOL at him sweating and acting nervous for being called out on his ongoing BS.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
K1NG
General Manager
And1: 856

Post#185 » by K1NG » Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 pm

3LiftHeatCurse wrote:Barkley lost his Miami privileges.

Heat team and fans put up with a lot over the season, and it boiled over after the Celtics series.

Eff Charles.

Yeah, must be tough.
K1NG
General Manager
And1: 856

Post#186 » by K1NG » Mon May 23, 2011 7:12 pm

3LiftHeatCurse wrote:
22haytham22 wrote:Damn thought u were still suspended hopefully u get waived dude, your annoying as hell

If you can't handle poster opinions about NBA players and commentators, please don't respond and leave the thread, or leave the board instead of resorting to personal attacks.

You are breaking the forum rules. Stay on topic. Have a nice day and please don't attack me personally again, I don't want trouble.

Oh, the irony...
FaithPuppeteer
Banned User

Post#187 » by FaithPuppeteer » Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm

3LiftHeatCurse wrote:Barkley lost his Miami privileges.

Heat team and fans put up with a lot over the season, and it boiled over after the Celtics series.

Eff Charles.

Miami brought all the scrutiny on themselves with the showboating and bravado before the season started.
Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Post#188 » by Next Coming » Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Why do Heat fans want their team to be liked so much? I don't get it. You have Wade, LeBron and Bosh. Why do you want the love too?
Silk Wilkes
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#189 » by Silk Wilkes » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Next Coming wrote:Why do Heat fans want their team to be liked so much? I don't get it. You have Wade, LeBron and Bosh. Why do you want the love too?

I don't know if it's that. I think it's just rebelling against haters like any other teams fans would. I don't like it when people talk trash about my favorite team either.
Chosen01
RealGM
And1: 534

Post#190 » by Chosen01 » Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

darth_federer wrote:Some guy throws a towel and its an indictment of an entire fanbase? Most NBA fans like Barkley. This looked like good natured fun until someone threw the towel. Its fun to hate on the Heat but the hardcore fans are just as dedicated as any other fanbase. It isnt their fault that rich people who could care less about the game waltz in late and take the good seats. The Leafs have the same issue too.

And as far as this classy thing goes, its easy to hate on Riley, Lebron and Wade but they re all loyal guys. Lebron and Bosh took paycuts to keep Haslem. Lebron has kept his entourage from high school with him. Arison like Reinsdorf gives former players jobs and takes care of them. He bought Tim Hardaway's house after it was foreclosured so he could continue living in the house.

You're probably one of the better raptors posters on this board, great post.
LascelleL
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,996

Post#191 » by LascelleL » Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Barkley has hated on the Bulls, Lakers and pretty much every other team in the league long before this Big 3 was formed...and no other fanbase has acted that classless before....stay classy Miami
FaithPuppeteer
Banned User

Post#192 » by FaithPuppeteer » Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Next Coming wrote:Why do Heat fans want their team to be liked so much? I don't get it. You have Wade, LeBron and Bosh. Why do you want the love too?

I can't say. Especially given that it was the baseless bragging that really brought the hate and dislike on them. They did it to themselves.
Silk Wilkes
Banned User

Post#193 » by Silk Wilkes » Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

LascelleL wrote:Barkley has hated on the Bulls, Lakers and pretty much every other team in the league long before this Big 3 was formed...and no other fanbase has acted that classless before....stay classy Miami

How many times has he hated on a team and then been asked to do a live post-game show during their playoff run essentially in the middle of a hostile crowd? It's common sense to keep things indoors, but all these people getting hyped over a few bad words and a soft towel being thrown are laughable. It's not like fans have never thrown things onto the court or yelled much worse profanities at opposing players creating hostile atmosphere's.
TheHeatWarrior
Junior
And1: 5

Post#194 » by TheHeatWarrior » Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

ShelB wrote:
Kinetic Pyro wrote:Lmao Charles knows for damn sure if he tried anything funny he'd get a corona bottle cracked over his head.

A liddle widdle baby bottle of Corona?

So not only do Miami Heat fans need to Fan Up, they need to Man Up, too?

Dude your from the softest country ever. Canada get out of here lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heat fan through and through. If the warriors are playing anyone not named the heat ill root for them also
Pimpwerx
Banned User
And1: 78

Post#195 » by Pimpwerx » Mon May 23, 2011 7:46 pm

FaithPuppeteer wrote:Miami brought all the scrutiny on themselves with the showboating and bravado before the season started.

Showboating and bravado? Yeah right. It was a party to celebrate signing the Big3. It's not our fault it was the biggest thing going in sports and ESPN broadcast it nationally.

Ironic that some of you want us to be mum about something that was clearly far beyond the scope of just our city. If it wasn't worth celebrating, ESPN wouldn't have broadcast it nationally. Suck it up. PEACE.
FaithPuppeteer
Banned User

Post#196 » by FaithPuppeteer » Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Pimpwerx wrote:
FaithPuppeteer wrote:Miami brought all the scrutiny on themselves with the showboating and bravado before the season started.

Showboating and bravado? Yeah right. It was a party to celebrate signing the Big3. It's not our fault it was the biggest thing going in sports and ESPN broadcast it nationally.

Ironic that some of you want us to be mum about something that was clearly far beyond the scope of just our city. If it wasn't worth celebrating, ESPN wouldn't have broadcast it nationally. Suck it up. PEACE.

We'z gointa win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, not 9.

Yo 'bron, our contract runz onlay 6 yearz?

6 yearz? Is that less than 9?

Plus we've got RuPaul and Dwyane 'Twin Towers' Wade.
Pimpwerx
Banned User

Post#197 » by Pimpwerx » Mon May 23, 2011 7:49 pm

LascelleL wrote:Barkley has hated on the Bulls, Lakers and pretty much every other team in the league long before this Big 3 was formed...and no other fanbase has acted that classless before....stay classy Miami

It's called heckling. It's not classless, unless you also consider what Cleveland fans did to Lebron classless. It's simple heckling. You don't get heckled for no reason. Barkley has badmouthed our team all season, WAS WAVING A BULLS JERSEY AROUND LAST NIGHT and flipped our fans the bird. Yeah...real class act there. :roll: Given that this is still Miami, he's lucky they didn't rob the TNT bus just for spite. :lol: PEACE.
Silk Wilkes
Banned User

Post#198 » by Silk Wilkes » Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

TheHeatWarrior wrote:
ShelB wrote:
Kinetic Pyro wrote:Lmao Charles knows for damn sure if he tried anything funny he'd get a corona bottle cracked over his head.

A liddle widdle baby bottle of Corona?

So not only do Miami Heat fans need to Fan Up, they need to Man Up, too?

Dude your from the softest country ever. Canada get out of here lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure ethug, because we're peaceful in War we're soft. I think we should always send our young people to go get killed in a pointless war too.... :roll:
Pimpwerx
Banned User

Post#199 » by Pimpwerx » Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

FaithPuppeteer wrote:We'z gointa win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, not 9.

Yo 'bron, our contract runz onlay 6 yearz?

6 yearz? Is that less than 9?

Plus we've got RuPaul and Dwyane 'Twin Towers' Wade.

1. Contract extensions...it's not rocket science, it's only brain surgery.

2. Why was anyone NOT in Miami even watching it if it was just a bunch of Miami bandwagonners showboating and whatnot?

3. What should the city have done to celebrate signing 3 awesome players? A small, handwritten sign posted on the front door of the arena?

If people outside of Miami want to get jelly, you guys could just not have watched. Or better yet, sign your own Big3 and throw your own epic celebration. Or...you could just whinge and moan all season. It makes winning it all that much sweeter.

As Doc Rivers said, the only thing the hate parade did was make our boys better. PEACE.
bobly
Rookie
And1: 432

Post#200 » by bobly » Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

I don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up. Barkley was provoking the crowd and they responded. It was all in good fun and I'm sure Chuck is still in Wade's 5.

Another thing I don't understand is calling Miami fans passive and then dubbing them classless after getting a little rowdy after the game.

Return to The General Board