Striders wrote:Youngblood wrote:Don't get me wrong, I usually love what Charles does and he's extremely entertaining for me. But this situation makes him just as wrong, if not more wrong that the Heat fans.
He's...doing his job. He's an analyst. He does this with every team. How is he in the wrong?
So you're saying he's done all of the following with EVERY team?
- Called their franchise player a "punk"
- Called their whole team a "whiny bunch"
- Repeatedly dissed their fan base ... on air with TNT, on radio appearances, and in print
- Waived the opposing team's jersey at their home crowd
- Stuck his middle finger up at the home crowd while in his official role with TNT's NBA coverage