Stein hammers Wade/Lebron

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,063

Re: Stein hammers Wade/Lebron 

Post#61 » by MrBigShot » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am

Visceral wrote:
canefandynasty wrote:Dirk is a sore loser. Deserves to get trashed on.

Massive, massive irony.

Massive irony indeed.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
Scouta
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#62 » by Scouta » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 am

OtW wrote:
Scouta wrote:I hope Wade blows both his knees tomorrow, this guy doesn't deserve to be on the court. Without a doubt the most disgusting and classless player to ever play in the league.

Responses like this are even more classless/douchier than LeBron and Wade themselves.

Only true trash wishes ill on another and ends their career.

I understand wanting them to lose and seeing the Dirk incident as classless (because it was, there is no denying it) but this post is completely irrational.

Check your messages. HMFFL
WiseOwlWins
Senior
And1: 170

Post#63 » by WiseOwlWins » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 am

Scouta wrote:
OtW wrote:
Scouta wrote:I hope Wade blows both his knees tomorrow, this guy doesn't deserve to be on the court. Without a doubt the most disgusting and classless player to ever play in the league.

Responses like this are even more classless/douchier than LeBron and Wade themselves.

Only true trash wishes ill on another and ends their career.

I understand wanting them to lose and seeing the Dirk incident as classless (because it was, there is no denying it) but this post is completely irrational.

Lol, I have no regrets. Any douche who makes fun of others while they are sick, even though he himself cries like a b**h when he gets shaken up the slightest bit, deserves to have stuff like this said to him. I never said anything about him ending his career, but now that you mentioned it, yes I hope he does end his career. The league is a better place without douches like him.

shows what kind of human being you are......sigh
E_Breeezy
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#64 » by E_Breeezy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:15 am

wow LMAO ...

When Heat Hate Goes Wrong!..... (Dun Dun Dunnn) :lol:
E_Breeezy
Sophomore

Post#65 » by E_Breeezy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 am

wow LMAO ...

E_Breeezy
Sophomore

Post#66 » by E_Breeezy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 am

wow LMAO ...

Wilford Brimley
Banned User
And1: 81

Post#67 » by Wilford Brimley » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 am

^ When posting goes wrong.
GameOver25
RealGM
And1: 5,691

Post#68 » by GameOver25 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:52 am

Wilford Brimley wrote:^ When posting goes wrong.

lol
logical_art
RealGM
And1: 3,671

Post#69 » by logical_art » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 am

Chosen01 wrote:
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Wade mocks Dirk because he's a piece of trash. Why did he have to throw down a classless dunk at the end of the Sixers series? Why did he bash Dirk's illness for no reason? Why did Wade bash Dirk for no reason in 2007? Why did Wade pull down Rondo for no reason? Wade does more classless things than Lebron and Kobe yet nothing sticks to him

I lol'd.

Why? It's true. He also questioned the Bulls loyalty for no apparent reason. He's a grade a douchebag.
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,612

Post#70 » by kyphi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 am

they are the douche bags de jour. I was a heat fan before this and will be a heat fan next year too. If venting helps the fans of teams who aren't in the finals, then vent away. It's no reflection on me.
KDS91
RealGM
And1: 4,418

Post#71 » by KDS91 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 am

Man, some people here are real sensitive.
Dogen
RealGM
And1: 10,052

Post#72 » by Dogen » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 am

Miami's 'Big 3' ought to all have been kicked out of the league by now. LeFraud for treason, D Whistle for tampering, and RuPaul for abject pussification.
Hey you! Can we come together?
darth_federer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 922

Post#73 » by darth_federer » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 am

Is this real life? Posters complaining about the league being soft but freak out over two guys faking a cough to mock someone? Are you guys really that sensitive? And Stein has always been massively biased. Not sure why anyone expected otherwise.

Profanity wrote:This is why I question a Canadian team in our league. it's a govt conspiracy trina to sell all our milk to Russia. They let the raptors participate to not let canadians demand crossing taxes. it will backfire one day.
The59Sound
Head Coach
And1: 917

Post#74 » by The59Sound » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 am

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:
Before joining ESPN, Stein covered the league for more than five years at The Dallas Morning News, first as a Dallas Mavericks beat writer for three seasons (1997–2000) and then two seasons as an NBA columnist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Stein_%28reporter%29

The guy has openly admitted to hating the Heat in his Power Rankings many times in the past.

"Well, you know, I hate the Miami Heat, so I let it be known," said Stein. "I don't like the Heat and I don't like to be around the Heat. I am Heatophobic. I don't like them. They shouldn't be in the world or in the United States. So, yeah, I don't like them."
R-DAWG wrote:Look guys, no matter what happens we know Fegan is a man of his word and Dwight Howard doesn't change his mind once he makes a decision.

The Quantifiable Connection: An Interstellar fan site.
http://www.quantifiableconnection.com
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#75 » by Sky_Knicks » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 am

darth_federer wrote:Is this real life? Posters complaining about the league being soft but freak out over two guys faking a cough to mock someone? Are you guys really that sensitive? And Stein has always been massively biased. Not sure why anyone expected otherwise.

Funny you should mention people complaining about the league being soft because this was the EPITOME of soft :lol:
They have the balls to mock him but are too scared to own up to it? Jason Terry called out Lebron and has backed it up twice in a row. - Fearless
Wade and Lebron mocked Dirk but were too scared of getting more hate so they denied it - SOFT :lol:
Motivated-Baron
Senior
And1: 1

Post#76 » by Motivated-Baron » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 pm

UGA Hayes wrote:Good I hope they play up this storyline. I'm sick of guys getting along. If the basketball world was the way its suppose to be we would be talking about how much LeBron and Wade don't like each other (although the way things are going we might be...)

THIS.

And I agree with the posts about how Wade is classless.

He gets away with more sh*t than anyone because he won a title while becoming D-Whistle? That reason alone is (Please Use More Appropriate Word).
6_Rings
RealGM
And1: 2,891

Post#77 » by 6_Rings » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Hope the mavs win so well know who the real fakers are. Karma is such a biatch
El Turco wrote:Nothing wrong with men shaking their ass while other men in tights jump on top of each other.
tedwilliams1999
Veteran
And1: 1,787

Post#78 » by tedwilliams1999 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 pm

In my opinion Wade and Lebron are a new breed of douches. Sure Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc weren't saints on the court, but they had a cocky, confident arrogance in their actions.

Wade and Lebron don't have this same type of swagger. I think Dirk was spot on; their actions on and off the court over the years just blatantly scream 'childish'. Now that they've joined forces this is more obvious than ever.

There is no doubt most of the greats were douches on the court, but we never questioned their maturity as we do now with the Heatles. This just fuels the hatred of Miami. Their antics before and during the season were certainly childish. But these kids are damn talented, and who wants to lose to little kids?
leroydaman
Pro Prospect

Post#79 » by leroydaman » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Chosen01 wrote:
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Wade mocks Dirk because he's a piece of trash. Why did he have to throw down a classless dunk at the end of the Sixers series? Why did he bash Dirk's illness for no reason? Why did Wade bash Dirk for no reason in 2007? Why did Wade pull down Rondo for no reason? Wade does more classless things than Lebron and Kobe yet nothing sticks to him

I lol'd.

What so funny? ThreeYearPlan is correct, Wade is noting more than classless garbage.

And BTW, you might want to update your sig which you so promptly did after each game of the previous series as this one is now 3-2 in favor of the Mavs not 2-1 heat. On second thought, forget it and just delete it after tonight's game when the douchbag three walk off their homecourt in defeat. lol!!
Quiet-Storm
Lead Assistant
And1: 2

Post#80 » by Quiet-Storm » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Quick, while the angry spotlight is on Lebron and Wade ...... IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!! DO IT BOSH!

ImageImage

Return to The General Board