In Europe, Adam Morrison gets his fire back

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Den Masters
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: In Europe, Adam Morrison gets his fire back 

Post#21 » by Den Masters » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 am

GameOver25 wrote:
jade_hippo wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:Great article and fantastic read. I want Adam to succeed. I have to say, I cringed when Kimmel made fun of him in year two.

NBA Champion Adam Morrison asks what more is there to accomplish in ones career...

if morrison ever goes broke (i hope not), he can sell his championship trophy to lebron.
LKTD
Pro Prospect
And1: 441

Post#22 » by LKTD » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

Senor Chang wrote:It would be a great story if he winds up in the HOF some day for his play in Europe

under those circumstances I hope Ginobili gets into the HOF as well
Mods on RealGM == Vivek accounts
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 11,939

Post#23 » by Effigy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:22 am

RoyceDa59 wrote:
ShabazzMuhammad wrote:did he drop to the floor and start crying uncontrollably afterwards ?

That was certainly one of the more pathetic moments in NCAA history. I could never really force myself to like Adam after watching him roll on the floor, literally bawling his eyes out. So weird.

Well if his eyes literally came out, that's a pretty good excuse not to have a great NBA career.
jade_hippo
Starter
And1: 135

Post#24 » by jade_hippo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 am

Effigy wrote:
RoyceDa59 wrote:
ShabazzMuhammad wrote:did he drop to the floor and start crying uncontrollably afterwards ?

That was certainly one of the more pathetic moments in NCAA history. I could never really force myself to like Adam after watching him roll on the floor, literally bawling his eyes out. So weird.

Well if his eyes literally came out, that's a pretty good excuse not to have a great NBA career.

that actually happened to Allan Ray
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#25 » by Little Digger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 pm

TheGameWinner wrote:He has the physical tools and skills. If Steve Nash is athletic enough to get a Jumper up, so is AMMO.

Steve Nash had NBA level quickness
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Charsace
Pro Prospect
And1: 45

Post#26 » by Charsace » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Larry Brown was the worst first coach he could have. If a guy survives Larry breaking them down there's a high chance they will be better afterwards. If they don't...

Return to The General Board