Jeremy Lin Screamed at Amare/Melo

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Ax2SG
Bench Warmer
And1: 191

Re: Jeremy Lin Screamed at Amare/Melo 

Post#161 » by Ax2SG » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:51 pm

iceman3699 wrote:I'd be yelling too if I played that hard on D only to give up the off. rebound.

Wow, can't believe Ilyasova only had 3 rebounds that game.

This. Ilyasova has been doing those tips/offensive rebounds all season long. I'd be pissed too if I played hard D and my team can't even touch the ball for a rebound.
JustAwesome
Analyst
And1: 78

Post#162 » by JustAwesome » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Lin should scream at Anthony and Stoudemire.

For one, he has the support of the fans and the media. He's a darling right now, so he might as well take advantage of that.

Secondly, he currently has the support of management. He's set to become a free agent soon. The Knicks know his value. They also know that he could easily leave. If Anthony and/or Stoudemire have a problem with his authority, then management might step in and squash things.
easiestplayfts
Starter
And1: 43

Post#163 » by easiestplayfts » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 pm

SacTownKings4Life wrote:

REMIND ME ONE MORE TIME... what the hell does Tyreke Evans OR the Sacramento Kings have to do with either Jeremy Lin, Amare Stoudamire, Carmelo Anthony, OR the New York Knicks? If you lack the mental capacity to stay within the confines of this topic, do not address me any further...

Exactly what has Carmelo Anthony even accomplished in his career anyway?
NBA championship?
Finals MVP?
Finals appearance?
League MVP?
Scoring title?
Rebound or assist title?
Defensive Player of the Year? (Lmao)
All NBA First Team?
All Star MVP?
Rookie of the Year? (Tyreke already has him beat here)
ANYTHING???

I mean damn, you talk about Carmelo's career success, but just what has the guy even DONE in the league besides score a lot of points?

Carmelo has led his team to the play-offs every year since the year he was drafted in 2003 and has been to the WCF. When is the last time the Kings were in the play-offs? Right now they are the 3rd worst team in the WC...maybe you should be yelling for the Kings organization to make some trades.

Return to The General Board