Brooklyn Nets away jersey leaked

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

PersianCeltic
Rookie
And1: 51
Location: Read REALGM for many years before I started posting

Re: Brooklyn Nets away jersey leaked 

Post#21 » by PersianCeltic » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 am

Kupchak9 wrote:
PersianCeltic wrote:Not waste money on Joe Johnson and not trade for injury prone overrated Wallace.

Thats why Garnett, Green and Bass take up a 3rd of your payroll

Yeah Garnett really sucks. Only the best defensive player in the league lol. Bass is paid fine. We shall see how Green plays he was a top 5 pick playing out of position on the Thunder. Hey I didn't mind being one game away from the finals last year. Where was your team?
xStanton27
Sixth Man
And1: 948

Post#22 » by xStanton27 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:57 am

I like the jersey and I like the team, underrated starting lineup, they're going to win games

obv they wouldnt beat teams like the Heat Lakers and Thunder, but I could see them fare against chicago and boston.
pross
Veteran
And1: 174

Post#23 » by pross » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:57 am

Persian Celtic just shut up. You're giving Boston fans like myself a bad name.

Brooklyn has done a great job at creating hype and have done a reasonable job with their roster over the last year. Sure they've made mistakes but get off your high horse and realize that moving a team to a new building/getting new uniforms does not coincide with what GM is doing with the roster. Even then, the owner is throwing a lot of money into their roster to try and compete. At least wait until they play a season together before calling them a middle of the road team.
PersianCeltic
Rookie
And1: 51
Location: Read REALGM for many years before I started posting

Post#24 » by PersianCeltic » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 am

pross wrote:Persian Celtic just shut up. You're giving Boston fans like myself a bad name.

Brooklyn has done a great job at creating hype and have done a reasonable job with their roster over the last year. Sure they've made mistakes but get off your high horse and realize that moving a team to a new building/getting new uniforms does not coincide with what GM is doing with the roster. Even then, the owner is throwing a lot of money into their roster to try and compete. At least wait until they play a season together before calling them a middle of the road team.

I don't see why I should celebrate another owner throwing money around for mediocre players. Throwing money around isn't impressive. Smart moves are impressive. Look at the Knicks.
pross
Veteran
And1: 174

Post#25 » by pross » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 am

PersianCeltic wrote:
pross wrote:Persian Celtic just shut up. You're giving Boston fans like myself a bad name.

I don't see why I should celebrate another owner throwing money around for mediocre players. Throwing money around isn't impressive. Smart moves are impressive. Look at the Knicks.

They'll be competitive and moving forward. They have one of the best back courts in the league along with a quality center (although he is soft), decent SF and have made some good acquisitions to the bench. This is just the starting point. Give them a year or 2 to make some smaller more significant moves now that they've got some talent and they could be a very competitive team.

And you say look at the Knicks? They go out and get Jason Kidd who is old and washed up and Raymond Felton who has been just terrible over the last year and they're smart moves? ?
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#26 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 am

PersianCeltic wrote:Trying too hard.

Why yes, yes you are. :wink:
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Xsy
Analyst
And1: 2,237

Post#27 » by Xsy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

How did a topic about the Nets uniform become about the Nets organization?
Jazz on your face.
Kupchak9
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,492

Post#28 » by Kupchak9 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

PersianCeltic wrote:

The Nets success/failure has nothing to do with a Celtics homer, with your logic theirs really no point for you to post. I can already predict your next comeback, its gonna be taking a shot at the Lakers who really have nothing to do with this topic.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#29 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:25 am

PersianCeltic wrote:

#HelloDerailment
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Kupchak9
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,492

Post#30 » by Kupchak9 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:30 am

PersianCeltic wrote:Would you have spent money on :

As an 8th man? Sure.

Didn't know the 3rd guy off the bench in this league get paid 9 million dollars a year.
I mean Jamison posts twice as much the production and gets paid a tenth of that.
Shem
RealGM
And1: 3,324

Post#31 » by Shem » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 am

PersianCeltic wrote:Trying too hard. Too gimmicky. Building a new arena and updating your jerseys shouldn't be a focus. Maybe they should try building a quality team.

Seriously? How do you post something like this and feel good about yourself as a human being? You hijacked this thread into a Celtics versus Nets debate and in the long run all you're doing baiting Brooklyn fans. There's a button on your web browser that allows you to click it back a page so you can move on to another topic.
April 4, 2014:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:I never said Dallas was good as Portland

Earlier on December 8, 2013:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:That's the Whole Point Portland is No better than Dallas
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,538

Post#32 » by HornetJail » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 am

Shem wrote:
PersianCeltic wrote:Trying too hard. Too gimmicky. Building a new arena and updating your jerseys shouldn't be a focus. Maybe they should try building a quality team.

Seriously? How do you post something like this and feel good about yourself as a human being? You hijacked this thread into a Celtics versus Nets debate and in the long run all you're doing baiting Brooklyn fans. There's a button on your web browser that allows you to click it back a page so you can move on to another topic.

There's also a button in the top right corner that lets you stop trolling fans for no reason and helps you get on with real life.

With that being said, let get back on topic. I think those jerseys look pretty nice. I just tend to like black jerseys.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
gino_giode
Head Coach
And1: 1,505

Post#33 » by gino_giode » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 am

As long as they're not red
OneGallant
Sophomore
And1: 2

Post#34 » by OneGallant » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 am

PersianCeltic wrote:I think it's lame when teams move to other cities. All of a sudden they are the "Brooklyn" Nets. There should be a rule when you leave a city you have to rename your team. Los Angles LAKERS? :lol: Utah JAZZ :lol:

Should the Nets have changed their name when they moved from East Rutherford to Newark? That was a 12 mile move. The move from Newark to Brooklyn is 15 miles. It's not like they are moving across country like those teams in the examples you used.
OneGallant
Sophomore
And1: 2

Post#35 » by OneGallant » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:13 am

They kind of look like a child's replica version of the jersey. The lettering looks a little small there. I like the look though. Just need to decide whose name to put on the back of my first one.
AI
RealGM
And1: 280

Post#36 » by AI » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 am

PersianCeltic = Shaheen, Celtics version?

The jersey looks fresh too, I like it. I hope that is the real one.
rickrolled
Head Coach
And1: 2,652

Post#37 » by rickrolled » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:24 am

v-neck , ugh......
Grahf
Sixth Man
And1: 1,557

Post#38 » by Grahf » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 am

If that's the real design, it looks great. I'm glad Brooklyn is breaking the recent trend of all new uniforms looking like garbage (Oklahoma City, Charlotte, etc.) and coming out with something that doesn't look like it was vomited up by a Saturday morning cartoon.
Magic_Johnny12 wrote:With all things considered I will probably have LeVert before Jaylen.
justinandimcool
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,097

Post#39 » by justinandimcool » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 am

Nets/Spurs games should be colorful.

lol @ OKC jerseys being garbage. their home uniform is one of the best in sports.
LKTD
Pro Prospect
And1: 441

Post#40 » by LKTD » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

brooklyn spurz

san antonio nets
Mods on RealGM == Vivek accounts

Return to The General Board