yardbarker

Bynum reinjures knees by bowling

Moderators: Morten Jensen, Blame Rasho, tsherkin, NO-KG-AI, Doctor MJ, UGA Hayes, Basti, KingCuban, Flash3, Yuri Vaultin, magnumt

Post#16 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 am by Part-time Lover

And Lakers win the trade again :lol:

It feels good to be a Laker fan 8-)
Part-time Lover
Senior
And1: 57

Post#17 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am by Wreckus13

Yea this is sad to see. Bynum needs to grow up quick, otherwise there will be a lot of pissed philadelphians.
Wreckus13

Pro Prospect
And1: 124

Post#18 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am by minifang

I was hoping he would play great in Philly too...
The Purple and Gold
minifang

Rookie
And1: 125

Post#19 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am by TexansFanatic

What a sad sack of ****.

I really feel sorry for Sixers fans.
TexansFanatic

Sixth Man
And1: 95

Post#20 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 am by GetItDone

I can't wait to see him when he eventually, if ever, gets back on the court.

Dude is going to be so out of shape.
ThatsWhatIShved wrote:Disrespectfull thread. I would take 06 Arenas over Lebron. Other than traveling and suspected PED use, what does Lebron have over Gil?
GetItDone
Analyst
And1: 162

Post#21 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am by AIfan3

Once again the Lakers make off like bandits. Iggy sucking in Denver, Orlando going nowhere, and Bynum injures himself trying to top Fred Flintstone. Why teams still trade with that franchise is anyone's guess..
AIfan3
Analyst
And1: 100

Post#22 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am by Edrees

I heard he's a better offensive bowler than dwight howard

AIfan3 wrote:Once again the Lakers make off like bandits. Iggy sucking in Denver, Orlando going nowhere, and Bynum injures himself trying to top Fred Flintstone. Why teams still trade with that franchise is anyone's guess..

Grizzlies best record in the NBA. I'm pretty sure they are glad they did. But I agree with you on wondering why they want to trade with the lakers
Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics formation of Big 3: http://www.csnne.com/pages/video?PID=lM ... fmHHN4UpBd
Edrees

Lead Assistant
And1: 569

Post#23 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:43 am by InFlames

Part-time Lover wrote:And Lakers win the trade again :lol:

It feels good to be a Laker fan 8-)

They got Dwight, even if Bynum was healthy they would still have won the trade.
InFlames

General Manager
And1: 1,396

Post#24 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:43 am by Bertrob

Derailing GIF
work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger ɳ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ɲ more than ever hour after ɳ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ɲ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ our work is always dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Bertrob

RealGM
And1: 756

Post#25 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 am by Shaqattack32

Shaqattack32
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#26 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 am by BizGilwalker

How Bynum manages to injure him self BOWLING is beyond me. Sixers better trade him ASAP. Don't want to be left with his future insanely bad contract.
Takingbaconback wrote:Would anyone really be that surprised if Dieng was a better player than Wiggins in the next 5 years?
BizGilwalker

RealGM
And1: 1,862

Post#27 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am by AntwanBoldin

Seriously. Lakers got a prime phenom who didn't even want to up there in exchange for a fat, cancerous, gimpy mess

Jermaine o'neal 2.0 I called it
AntwanBoldin
Sixth Man
And1: 59

Post#28 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 am by Sn0wman

CHA_77_Bobcats wrote:How Bynum manages to injure him self BOWLING is beyond me. Sixers better trade him ASAP. Don't want to be left with his future insanely bad contract.

he was probably fooling around or some ****, what an idiot. He's not even focused on rehabbing his knee
Sn0wman

Banned User
And1: 5,772

Post#29 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am by clockwork247

CHA_77_Bobcats wrote:How Bynum manages to injure him self BOWLING is beyond me. Sixers better trade him ASAP. Don't want to be left with his future insanely bad contract.

dude is like 7 ft +, bending down that low to bowl isn't exactly good on his knee, that thing is like doing lunges, except at a much faster pace (aka not someone who weights 250+, 7ft+, and has knee issue should be doing)...

I ain't no sport doctor but I can tell that crap is bad for your knee if you're his size.
clockwork247
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#30 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am by Dragic13

I think Bynum can be very silly at times...But he can also be very talented.

Which one will he chose?

My personal opinion was that he didnt like the Lakers because he didnt get the ball enough and didnt care about the team.

I hope he can gets a fresh start and be the player I know he can be.
Dragic13
Pro Prospect
And1: 77

Post#31 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am by The MVPlaya

How is he an idiot because he was bowling? Ya'll are just feeding off Bynum's reputation. By the responses in this thread you'd think this dude pulled a Monta Ellis or something. I don't see what's wrong with him bowling. As far as we know he hasn't hurt himself bowling before so....
The MVPlaya
Starter
And1: 31

Post#32 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 am by thewhat

#yolo
I heard mofos saying they made Kobe/ Made Kobe say, "Ok so, make another Kobe"
thewhat
Pro Prospect
And1: 109

Post#33 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 am by asudevil

clockwork247 wrote:

dude is like 7 ft +, bending down that low to bowl isn't exactly good on his knee, that thing is like doing lunges, except at a much faster pace (aka not someone who weights 250+, 7ft+, and has knee issue should be doing)...

I ain't no sport doctor but I can tell that crap is bad for your knee if you're his size.

exactly.....with him being 7ft+ he has to dip down much further than a normal person. the stress it puts on the knees has to be huge. we are talking about a 7ft+ guy who weighs 300+ pounds. and the process of bowling alternates the distribution of ALL you weight back and forth with your knees bent.

he either:
a.) went against the advice of his doctors....i mean there is NOTHING in his contract that prohibited bowling
b.) hid the activity from his doctors, so they had no idea the added stress he was putting on his knees.

either way he is a massive idiot.
asudevil
Starter
And1: 55

Post#34 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am by asudevil

The MVPlaya wrote:How is he an idiot because he was bowling? Ya'll are just feeding off Bynum's reputation. By the responses in this thread you'd think this dude pulled a Monta Ellis or something. I don't see what's wrong with him bowling. As far as we know he hasn't hurt himself bowling before so....

yes he IS an idiot.

if i'm a pitcher and injure my shoulder it doesnt mean its ok to go rock climbing during my rehab.....its freaking common sense.

If Yao breaks his foot and takes tap dancing during his rehab, then he would be an idiot. If Amare decided to play hopscotch while rehabbing his micro fracture, he'd be an idiot.

If you arent medically cleared to play basketball and you go bowling "because you havent hurt yourself bowling before", then you are an idiot. ANY activity that COULD cause further damage to an injury should be avoided, especially when that injury is a.) not healed and b.) chronic.
asudevil
Starter
And1: 55

Post#35 Re: Bynum reinjures knees by bowling
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 am by jazzfan1971

Yeah, bowling isn't really a high impact game. 90 year old women can still go bowling.

I have to give him a bit of a pass on this one.
jazzfan1971
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 557

Next

Return to The General Board