yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team in the NBA" . Um.

Moderators: Morten Jensen, Blame Rasho, tsherkin, Doctor MJ, Flash3, UGA Hayes, Basti, KingCuban, NO-KG-AI, Yuri Vaultin, magnumt

Post#16 Re: Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team i
Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 am by arrow2knee

kevin garnets twolves were considered worst in the league at times.
arrow2knee
Bench Warmer
And1: 28

Post#17 Re: Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team i
Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 am by Bskey

freshtrinity46 wrote:blah blah blah. if it was Garnett or Kobe they'd be praised for telling it how it is and trying to ignite some pride. And they'd get the "leadership" credit if they went on a winning run after.

Really? Because it seems more like people would call Kobe an a-hole and bad teammate and Garnett a massive douche. Especially since that's how many people talk about them already.
Bskey
Veteran
And1: 138

Post#18 Re: Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team i
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 am by Brovva Blaqq

Volcano wrote:
freshtrinity46 wrote:blah blah blah. if it was Garnett or Kobe they'd be praised for telling it how it is and trying to ignite some pride. And they'd get the "leadership" credit if they went on a winning run after.

A team with KG/Kobe would never be worst in the league, nice try.

Timberwolves sucked big time when Garnett was still there, and this years Lakers are trying really hard to be the worst team.
7.7.14 - RIP DJ Panther, we will miss you.
Brovva Blaqq

Pro Prospect
And1: 63

Post#19 Re: Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team i
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:54 am by donnieme

You probably weren't reading Realgm when kobe had that trade demand fiasco
donnieme
Junior
And1: 190

Post#20 Re: Andrea Bargnani - "Raps worst team i
Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:21 am by Volcano

Brovva Blaqq wrote:
Volcano wrote:

A team with KG/Kobe would never be worst in the league, nice try.

Timberwolves sucked big time when Garnett was still there, and this years Lakers are trying really hard to be the worst team.

wtf..do you know what worst means? I'll give you a pass since English is your 2nd language, but Bargnani being from your hometown doesn't make him flawless..sorry kiddo.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 2,301

Return to The General Board