LeBron says Durant is his inspiration

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Mr Grant Hill
Sixth Man
And1: 102

Re: LeBron says Durant is his inspiration 

Post#21 » by Mr Grant Hill » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 pm

MrBigShot wrote:lol. LeBron is not a journalist. I'm sure he doesn't carefully craft his diction and carefully decide what words he's going to use in his next interview. Some people missing the point.

You - Are - Naive.
Every casual NBA player got a PR agent. And you think LeBron James, a $50m-one-man-company, doesn't chose his words wisely?
:o :lol: :roll:
Wake up, girl. I wanna go surfing.
MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 16,955

Post#22 » by MrBigShot » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Mr Grant Hill wrote:
MrBigShot wrote:lol. LeBron is not a journalist. I'm sure he doesn't carefully craft his diction and carefully decide what words he's going to use in his next interview. Some people missing the point.

You - Are - Naive.
Every casual NBA player got a PR agent. And you think LeBron James, a $50m-one-man-company, doesn't chose his words wisely?

To an extent, but to act like he sits and contemplates whether or not to use inspiration or motivation is ridiculous.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
BayAreaBully
Sophomore
And1: 2

Post#23 » by BayAreaBully » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 pm

MrBigShot wrote:
Mr Grant Hill wrote:

You - Are - Naive.

To an extent, but to act like he sits and contemplates whether or not to use inspiration or motivation is ridiculous.

Stern needs to fine him ASAP. Inspiration and motivation are just so unbelievably different words LeBron should be held accountable for his actions.
Mr Grant Hill
Sixth Man
And1: 102

Post#24 » by Mr Grant Hill » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:30 pm

MrBigShot wrote:To an extent, but to act like he sits and contemplates whether or not to use inspiration or motivation is ridiculous.

That's right, inspiration-motivation - doesn't matter.
But still, I'm sure those words are not HIS words. The sense of such a statement is the result of PR work.
I'm not criticizing LeBron tho, it's just how it works nowadays.
Wake up, girl. I wanna go surfing.
SparksFly87
Assistant Coach
And1: 395

Post#25 » by SparksFly87 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 pm

I think Lebron meant Motivation.
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,302

Post#26 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 pm

2nd time the Blazers picked a big man over the next great superstar. Man, I'd be traumatized if I were a Blazers fan.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
Joao Saraiva
RealGM
And1: 5,809

Post#27 » by Joao Saraiva » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 pm

LeBron compliments another star: gets hated on for using some kind of words. He gets hated on for not recognizing Westbrook. If he told something about Kobe like Kobe said about Melo/LeBron I can't even imagine the hate he would get...

Some fans just don't know when it is getting ridiculous...
“These guys have been criticized the last few years for not getting to where we’re going, but I’ve always said that the most important thing in sports is to keep trying. Let this be an example of what it means to say it’s never over.” - Jerry Sloan

Return to The General Board