Dwight/Kobe feuding"we have to play like we like each other"

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Re: Dwight/Kobe feuding"we have to play like we like each ot 

Post#136 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:07 pm

Apathy wrote:
Phil XI wrote:
What so funny? Is he notorious for keeping things calm and quiet? In the past, when there have been losing streaks and rumored team rifts, does he go out of his way to joke it off? Explain.

What?

Let's tackle your question at the fundamentals.

You asked, "Since when does Kobe care about PR?"

It's common sense that he cares about PR. Virtually every professional athlete does. It's like asking, "Since when does Kobe care about money?" The bigger the star, the more time taken to craft into PR.

Oh I see what you are doing. On one hand you are claiming.... oh look it's Kobe doing his typical PR bit. But when I point out that Kobe is not known for being a PR first guy, you change the argument to.. everyone cares about PR.

In this case, Kobe has had awful PR through the history of his career. That's not a compliment.

From the "draft" ( which you pointed out and are now avoiding)
Del Harris
Phil Jackson
Shaquille Oneal
Smush Parker
Karl Malone
Mitch, Jimmy
Pau

There is a long history of Kobe saying " F U " to PR. But you are right, I guess, it's really all about Kobe doing and saying the right things, always. :roll:

As a Laker fan, I wish Kobe had better PR over the years. FYI
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#137 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:10 pm

Dr Pepper wrote:
Phil XI wrote:Lol. So when has Kobe Bean Bryant ever cared about PR? The Kobe I have watched over the years plays nice with no one. If he was mad at Dwight he would say something that pisses him off , he would confirm it through the media or he will let it stew inside him until he does in fact say something he shouldn't. He would not support a guy if in fact he doesn't support him. History has shown that.

I agree Kobe's not afraid to throw someone under the bus but I disagree that he doesn't care about PR especially now that he's on twitter and even used it to counter the media. Kobe is someone who routinely travels the globe to expand his brand, like MJ he's a superstar on and off the court.

Ok, let's get this on point.

Does Kobe care about his image? Sure.

Has he every shown a willingness to soften a situation like this? Has he ever went to bat for a teammate in the midst of a reported fight and a terrible losing streak? I have never seen that Kobe before
Dr Pepper
Assistant Coach
And1: 338

Post#138 » by Dr Pepper » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:10 pm

Yea maybe Kobe doesn't care that much about PR, but his PR guys might ;)

EDIT: And maybe the image conscious Dwight Howard has a role too
Kobe vs MJ "Clone Wars" NBA.com video:

Frosty wrote:Funny this is called Clone Wars because Kobe is like the second installment of the Star Wars series. It looked like Star Wars but came up short. But it did appeal to the kiddies.
Banned User
And1: 536

Post#139 » by 420 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:12 pm

StrengthNHonor wrote:Look at this tweet from Kobe last night :

twitter wrote:Kobe Bryant ✔ @kobebryant
We just saw why bama will be bcs champs @10AJMcCarron and @barrettAjones not afraid to confront each other in order to win. #respect

----------------------------------------------

That tweet to me, sounds like Kobe is saying "see dwight? its ok for us to fight, now lets kiss and make up"
Agreed. A lot of the times you gotta learn to read between the lines.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#140 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:17 pm

Dr Pepper wrote:Yea maybe Kobe doesn't care that much about PR, but his PR guys might ;)

EDIT: And maybe the image conscious Dwight Howard has a role too

Hey if this is the new Kobe Bryant. Great. It's been a long time coming.
Apathy
Banned User
And1: 39

Post#141 » by Apathy » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:22 pm

Phil XI wrote:Oh I see what you are doing. On one hand you are claiming.... oh look it's Kobe doing his typical PR bit. But when I point out that Kobe is not known for being a PR first guy, you change the argument to.. everyone cares about PR.

The argument isn't changed. Are you saying Kobe doesn't care about PR? :roll:
ceremony816
Bench Warmer
And1: 535

Post#142 » by ceremony816 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:25 pm

420 wrote:
StrengthNHonor wrote:Look at this tweet from Kobe last night :

twitter wrote:Kobe Bryant ✔ @kobebryant
We just saw why bama will be bcs champs @10AJMcCarron and @barrettAjones not afraid to confront each other in order to win. #respect

----------------------------------------------

That tweet to me, sounds like Kobe is saying "see dwight? its ok for us to fight, now lets kiss and make up"
Agreed. A lot of the times you gotta learn to read between the lines.

I think what he is saying is that everyone needs to learn how to receive criticism without getting butt-hurt. That's the problem with a lot of these players is they have that superstar mentality and aren't trying to hear any constructive criticism. If someone isn't doing their job efficiently, sometimes a little tough love is in order.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#143 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 6:28 pm

Apathy wrote:
Phil XI wrote:Oh I see what you are doing. On one hand you are claiming.... oh look it's Kobe doing his typical PR bit. But when I point out that Kobe is not known for being a PR first guy, you change the argument to.. everyone cares about PR.

The argument isn't changed. Are you saying Kobe doesn't care about PR? :roll:

Do you still beat your wife?
HotRocks34
RealGM
And1: 17,568

Post#144 » by HotRocks34 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 7:12 pm

Phil XI: You said Kobe would call guys out if he needed to. I agree. But that doesn't mean he wants the whole world to know about it.

What I said awhile ago in this thread was that Dwight has his own guys in the media who will tell "Dwight's side" of the story. Where do you think the "Kobe echoed what Shaq said about Dwight, that Dwight was soft" came from? You think that came from Kobe's side? Take a guess who was probably leaking that info.

Now, why would that info get leaked? To make Kobe Bryant look bad. As in, "damn, Kobe throwing another center under the bus, like maybe he did with Shaq and Bynum?"

It is said that politics is war by other means. So is the media. You bring your "media helpers" army, and I'll bring mine. That's what looks to be going on here.

So, story gets out and then it's time for damage control on all sides. "hey, here's a funny picture on Twitter. I guess everything was a-ok all the time! Nothing to see here." This is what is known as propaganda.

I would bet my entire bank account that there is a lot, lot more going on here than meets the eye.

Back to Kobe calling guys out to get the results he wants. I agree with you on this, and here is how things shook out. The apparent timeline of events:

1. Dwight Howard goes 1-7 FG and scores 7 points with 14 boards against the 76ers in an embarrassing home loss by LAL

2. Kobe supposedly calls Dwight "soft" right after the Philly game, and a near-fight supposedly breaks out between the two guys.

3. Dwight goes for 21/15 against the Clippers, although the Lakers lose

4. Dwight goes for 14/26 against the Denver Nuggets. Ties a career high for rebounds. Still, LAL loses

5. After the Nuggets game, Kobe tells a reporter that he's ok with the locker room seeming to be getting a bit "chippier" lately.

6. Story comes out about supposed fight after the Philly game.

Ok, so let's break this down.

* Kobe was probably pissed off that the Lakers lost to Philly, at home, and broke their streak of 6 wins in 7 games

* Kobe thinks, perhaps, "how do I prod Dwight to produce more?" Possible answer: Call him soft and bring up Shaq, a subject and person Dwight can't stand

* Dwight starts putting up numbers like the old Dwight

* Kobe tells a reporter something like "yeah, I think guys are finally starting to feel desperate."

In other words: Kobe's possible ploy worked. He achieved what he wanted, just as you said is his usual method. He wants to achieve certain results, so he figures out how to do that. That's what looks like happened here.

Now, why would the info on the supposed fight come out later, with what seems to be a pro-Dwight spin on it?

Two reasons:

1. New York writer wants to cause LAL friction so maybe Dwight gets dealt to the Nets

2. Dwight may have realized he might have gotten played by Kobe and could have been looking for some payback, media style

That is how these things go. I've followed Kobe his entire career, I've worked in the media, have studied the media and have seen exactly this kind of thing happen with other athletes/situations and in other areas of life, in terms of news coverage. Leak here, leak there. Media Helper covers things up here, Media Helper helps leak things there. That's how all of this tends to work.

Now, just in case you think this is all just conspiratorial gobbledygook on my part, let's hear from someone who knows Kobe Bryant very well, and who use to be his chief Media Helper #1:

http://bit.ly/REkZ9v

Kobe also made a point of guarding Westbrook during practices and pumping him up, the theory being that he wanted to incite Russ to bump heads with KD over who the team's best player is. (If you think that's too conspiratorial to be real, you don't know Kobe.)

This is who Kobe is. He KNOWS how to play people. He's very Machiavellian, very shrewd. He understands how to use the media to turn things into his favor.

Big furor because supposed fight almost took place? Hey, here's a Twitter picture and it's all good.

Image damaged in the past? Hey, here's Kobe going to greet his wife and daughters in the tunnel at halftime and after the game. Cameras just happen to be rolling then.

Kobe is VERY good at this stuff, which is why guys that don't like him end up often looking bad, and he ends up often looking good. It's an art, this stuff. Kobe understands it well.

BUT...Dwight isn't bad at this stuff, either. He's not as good as Kobe is, and he has no kind of leverage with LA fans like Kobe does, but he's going to take his shots at Kobe. It's been happening, and it will probably continue to happen if and when this season continues to deteriorate as now seems to be likely.

Sometimes, things are just what they seem. Nothing else going on.

But when something looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Or, as Apathy said earlier, where there is smoke, there is almost certainly fire.
** Embiid is the only MVP in NBA history to never make a conference final
** Philly won multiple playoff games without MVP Embiid, including a 2nd-round game on the road
** LeBron missed the playoffs with Davis
** Steph missed the playoffs without Klay
SmiteaDwight
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#145 » by SmiteaDwight » Tue Jan 8, 2013 7:26 pm

I know Kobe is who he is, but why is everybody already taking side with Kobe.

Does Kobe HAVE to call out his teammates?
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#146 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 7:47 pm

HotRocks34 wrote:Phil XI: You said Kobe would call guys out if he needed to. I agree. But that doesn't mean he wants the whole world to know about it.

What I said awhile ago in this thread was that Dwight has his own guys in the media who will tell "Dwight's side" of the story. Where do you think the "Kobe echoed what Shaq said about Dwight, that Dwight was soft" came from? You think that came from Kobe's side? Take a guess who was probably leaking that info.

Now, why would that info get leaked? To make Kobe Bryant look bad. As in, "damn, Kobe throwing another center under the bus, like maybe he did with Shaq and Bynum?"

It is said that politics is war by other means. So is the media. You bring your "media helpers" army, and I'll bring mine. That's what looks to be going on here.

So, story gets out and then it's time for damage control on all sides. "hey, here's a funny picture on Twitter. I guess everything was a-ok all the time! Nothing to see here." This is what is known as propaganda.

I would bet my entire bank account that there is a lot, lot more going on here than meets the eye.

Back to Kobe calling guys out to get the results he wants. I agree with you on this, and here is how things shook out. The apparent timeline of events:

1. Dwight Howard goes 1-7 FG and scores 7 points with 14 boards against the 76ers in an embarrassing home loss by LAL

2. Kobe supposedly calls Dwight "soft" right after the Philly game, and a near-fight supposedly breaks out between the two guys.

3. Dwight goes for 21/15 against the Clippers, although the Lakers lose

4. Dwight goes for 14/26 against the Denver Nuggets. Ties a career high for rebounds. Still, LAL loses

5. After the Nuggets game, Kobe tells a reporter that he's ok with the locker room seeming to be getting a bit "chippier" lately.

6. Story comes out about supposed fight after the Philly game.

Ok, so let's break this down.

* Kobe was probably pissed off that the Lakers lost to Philly, at home, and broke their streak of 6 wins in 7 games

* Kobe thinks, perhaps, "how do I prod Dwight to produce more?" Possible answer: Call him soft and bring up Shaq, a subject and person Dwight can't stand

* Dwight starts putting up numbers like the old Dwight

* Kobe tells a reporter something like "yeah, I think guys are finally starting to feel desperate."

In other words: Kobe's possible ploy worked. He achieved what he wanted, just as you said is his usual method. He wants to achieve certain results, so he figures out how to do that. That's what looks like happened here.

Now, why would the info on the supposed fight come out later, with what seems to be a pro-Dwight spin on it?

Two reasons:

1. New York writer wants to cause LAL friction so maybe Dwight gets dealt to the Nets

2. Dwight may have realized he might have gotten played by Kobe and could have been looking for some payback, media style

That is how these things go. I've followed Kobe his entire career, I've worked in the media, have studied the media and have seen exactly this kind of thing happen with other athletes/situations and in other areas of life, in terms of news coverage. Leak here, leak there. Media Helper covers things up here, Media Helper helps leak things there. That's how all of this tends to work.

Now, just in case you think this is all just conspiratorial gobbledygook on my part, let's hear from someone who knows Kobe Bryant very well, and who use to be his chief Media Helper #1:

http://bit.ly/REkZ9v

Kobe also made a point of guarding Westbrook during practices and pumping him up, the theory being that he wanted to incite Russ to bump heads with KD over who the team's best player is. (If you think that's too conspiratorial to be real, you don't know Kobe.)

This is who Kobe is. He KNOWS how to play people. He's very Machiavellian, very shrewd. He understands how to use the media to turn things into his favor.

Big furor because supposed fight almost took place? Hey, here's a Twitter picture and it's all good.

Image damaged in the past? Hey, here's Kobe going to greet his wife and daughters in the tunnel at halftime and after the game. Cameras just happen to be rolling then.

Kobe is VERY good at this stuff, which is why guys that don't like him end up often looking bad, and he ends up often looking good. It's an art, this stuff. Kobe understands it well.

BUT...Dwight isn't bad at this stuff, either. He's not as good as Kobe is, and he has no kind of leverage with LA fans like Kobe does, but he's going to take his shots at Kobe. It's been happening, and it will probably continue to happen if and when this season continues to deteriorate as now seems to be likely.

Sometimes, things are just what they seem. Nothing else going on.

But when something looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Or, as Apathy said earlier, where there is smoke, there is almost certainly fire.

I appreciate all the time you put into this post. But I really don't see how it's this calculating and not something you would normally see out of Kobe. Again, that is not a compliment.
Me saying Kobe is terrible at PR is not a good thing.

I think Kobe and Dwight are both upset and frustrated. Chipiness in the locker room doesn't start and stop with these 2 players.

in the 17 years of watching Kobe. I have never seen him spin a story like this if in fact there was some truth to it. He normally is cold and selfish. Especially during times of despair. So if there is smoke.. then you can be damn sure Kobe is the one fanning the fire.

If he has changed, great. If his new approach is to be buddy buddy everyone, keep his mouth shut and make D12 happy publicly by posting this picture it would be a welcome change.

Maybe everyone on the team is going at each other and yelling in the locker room. That would be great too. I hope these guys have some accountability for each other.

This picture is not some cover up, over chipiness. It's more of a .. yeah we didn't have to be restrained and got into a near fist fight.

I absolutely hope though that the "smoke" you speak of is true. And Kobe, Dwight, Nash, MWP and Gasol are screaming at eachtother after these losses. To entirely different things.
HotRocks34
RealGM
And1: 17,568

Post#147 » by HotRocks34 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 8:12 pm

Phil XI wrote:
I appreciate all the time you put into this post. But I really don't see how it's this calculating and not something you would normally see out of Kobe. Again, that is not a compliment.

I think Kobe and Dwight are both upset and frustrated. Chipiness in the locker room doesn't start and stop with these 2 players.

in the 17 years of watching Kobe. I have never seen him spin a story like this if in fact there was some truth to it. He normally is cold and selfish. Especially during times of despair. So if there is smoke.. then you can be damn sure Kobe is the one fanning the fire.

If he has changed, great. If his new approach is to be buddy buddy everyone, keep his mouth shut and make D12 happy publicly by posting this picture it would be a welcome change.

Maybe everyone on the team is going at each other and yelling in the locker room. That would be great too. I hope these guys have some accountability for each other.

This picture is not some cover up, over chipiness. It's more of a .. yeah we didn't have to be restrained and got into a near fist fight.

I absolutely hope though that the "smoke" you speak of is true. And Kobe, Dwight, Nash, MWP and Gasol are screaming at eachtother after these losses. To entirely different things.

We don't have to agree on this. Two people can look at a Monet painting and see different things. That's ok.

Based upon what we saw last year, the "recruiting" of Howard by Kobe, these two guys don't seem to be the best of buddies. Dwight didn't want to go to LA at first. He wanted to go to Brooklyn. That fell through. Dwightmare got worse and worse, LA probably looked better and better to Dwight. He ended up in LA.

Kobe and Dwight are the two main guys in the locker room. The Guys Who Would Be Alpha, to borrow a phrase. It's not Pau's team. Nash is too old for it to be his team. It's basically either Kobe's team or Dwight's team. So you're going to have tension, and the tension is likely to be between the two main centers of gravity, Dwight and Kobe.

The little jabs have been going on all year. "Defense is the problem" (Dwight's fault). "We need to share the ball more" (Kobe's fault). Back and forth. Media Person #1 saying Dwight may be milking his back surgery too much and not playing with enough effort, Media Person #2 saying that Kobe already played the "you don't know anything about championships" card on Dwight. Leak here, leak there.

You might be right, maybe nothing happened after the Philly game. It could be as simple as the New York writer wanting to cause drama. But someone told him that story, apparently. It could be as simple as Dwight or Dwight's team wanting to put something out there to possibly make Kobe look bad and Dwight look tough. There's all kinds of possible angles.

If Kobe wants Dwight to play harder, what is he going to do? Possibly calling him soft or letting your Media Helpers rip Dwight in their articles might be the best way to achieve that end. Especially if you and Dwight may not be the best of buds.

None of us knows what's going on here. My point is just that sometimes you only see the top 20% or so of the iceberg, even when there is a whole other 80% of the thing below the surface.

LA seems to lack chemistry, for whatever reason. It's like Bynum and the whole "trust issues" thing. That comes from somewhere; something happens to build up that kind of disregard, in my opinion.

It could be as simple as D'AnPringles doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't coach defense, etc. But given the past tension between Kobe and Dwight, I wouldn't be surprised if there's more going on and I don't see the whole possible report in the New York paper as far fetched. Who knows?
** Embiid is the only MVP in NBA history to never make a conference final
** Philly won multiple playoff games without MVP Embiid, including a 2nd-round game on the road
** LeBron missed the playoffs with Davis
** Steph missed the playoffs without Klay
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#148 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 8:19 pm

HotRocks34 wrote:
Phil XI wrote:

We don't have to agree on this. Two people can look at a Monet painting and see different things. That's ok.

Based upon what we saw last year, the "recruiting" of Howard by Kobe, these two guys don't seem to be the best of buddies. Dwight didn't want to go to LA at first. He wanted to go to Brooklyn. That fell through. Dwightmare got worse and worse, LA probably looked better and better to Dwight. He ended up in LA.

Kobe and Dwight are the two main guys in the locker room. The Guys Who Would Be Alpha, to borrow a phrase. It's not Pau's team. Nash is too old for it to be his team. It's basically either Kobe's team or Dwight's team. So you're going to have tension, and the tension is likely to be between the two main centers of gravity, Dwight and Kobe.

The little jabs have been going on all year. "Defense is the problem" (Dwight's fault). "We need to share the ball more" (Kobe's fault). Back and forth. Media Person #1 saying Dwight may be milking his back surgery too much and not playing with enough effort, Media Person #2 saying that Kobe already played the "you don't know anything about championships" card on Dwight. Leak here, leak there.

You might be right, maybe nothing happened after the Philly game. It could be as simple as the New York writer wanting to cause drama. But someone told him that story, apparently. It could be as simple as Dwight or Dwight's team wanting to put something out there to possibly make Kobe look bad and Dwight look tough. There's all kinds of possible angles.

If Kobe wants Dwight to play harder, what is he going to do? Possibly calling him soft or letting your Media Helpers rip Dwight in their articles might be the best way to achieve that end. Especially if you and Dwight may not be the best of buds.

None of us knows what's going on here. My point is just that sometimes you only see the top 20% or so of the iceberg, even when there is a whole other 80% of the thing below the surface.

LA seems to lack chemistry, for whatever reason. It's like Bynum and the whole "trust issues" thing. That comes from somewhere; something happens to build up that kind of disregard, in my opinion.

It could be as simple as D'AnPringles doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't coach defense, etc. But given the past tension between Kobe and Dwight, I wouldn't be surprised if there's more going on and I don't see the whole possible report in the New York paper as far fetched. Who knows?

Let's keep this simple. If Kobe and Dwight were yelling at each other and that was it. I see it. If they were chirping back and forth at each other. I see it, I believe it and frankly I want it. I think we can both agree that there is tension. Ok.

Now, to the picture and the alleged near fight. That is the part of the story that hasn't been backed up and the picture in my mind is poking fun at how whomever reported this incident that it was blown out of proportion. I then used Kobe's history of being that guy who would not make light of a situation in the past if they were in fact about to " fight". That is all.
Apathy
Banned User

Post#149 » by Apathy » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:15 pm

I think the Lakers moderator guy can't help but see things through rose-tinted glasses.
Tave
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,356

Post#150 » by Tave » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:31 pm

You guys are putting entirely too much thought into this. Kobe and Dwight may or may not have gotten into a verbal spat: that isn't important. What is important is that the Lakers are playing terribly without any passion or chemistry. Dwight is right: regardless of what's going on off the court--and they all have stuff they're trying to deal with--they need to play more like a team on the floor.

I doubt anyone in the Lakers organization has any problem with the thrust of Dwight's argument. It is self-evident that they are not gelling.
USA
Banned User
And1: 455

Post#151 » by USA » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:34 pm

Phil XI wrote:
Now, to the picture and the alleged near fight. That is the part of the story that hasn't been backed up and the picture in my mind is poking fun at how whomever reported this incident that it was blown out of proportion.

Ramon Shelburne, a Lakers beat writer for those that don't know who she is, reported that this whole 'near fight' between Kobe and Dwight was reported by a New Jersey Nets beat writer. The Nets beat writer claimed to have a 'NBA source' but she couldn't find this 'source' and she couldn't find anyone else to collaborate this supposed 'source'. She also pointed out that it was quite weird for this story to come out a week after it happened, be reported by a Nets beat writer and not a Laker beat writer who are around the team every single day and that not 1 Laker reporter saw it or reported it and there are plenty of Laker reporters that would of loved to be the one to break this type of story.

Point is, there was no fight between Kobe and Dwight and it is ridiculous to continue to argue with kids on the internet about something that didn't happen.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#152 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:11 pm

Apathy wrote:I think the Lakers moderator guy can't help but see things through rose-tinted glasses.

This is like bizzaro world. Am I praising anyone here or spreading joy and love? Or am I saying Kobe is awful at PR?
Apathy
Banned User

Post#153 » by Apathy » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:25 pm

You're showing a curious amount of single-mindedness. Many great points have been made, and all you can say is, "Well, thanks for taking the time to make your post, but I'm not conceding anything."

I never get the point of people who discuss things but aren't open-minded towards changing their opinions or even conceding that good points have been made. It's all very boring to me. Just agree to disagree and call it a day. -shrugs-
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#154 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:36 pm

Apathy wrote:You're showing a curious amount of single-mindedness. Many great points have been made, and all you can say is, "Well, thanks for taking the time to make your post, but I'm not conceding anything."

I never get the point of people who discuss things but aren't open-minded towards changing their opinions or even conceding that good points have been made. It's all very boring to me. Just agree to disagree and call it a day. -shrugs-

Huh what?
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,863
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#155 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:44 pm

Phil, you're obviously a homer for not believing every crappy rumor you hear online. You shouldn't question these things, take off the purple and yellow goggles.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"

Return to The General Board