Who has the worst local commentators?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

UrbanLegend
Banned User
And1: 4

Re: Who has the worst local commentators? 

Post#101 » by UrbanLegend » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Bulls, Celtics. Don't see it with Utah, they are pretty objective.
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#102 » by Sky_Knicks » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Celtics. There are no bigger homer morons.
Yab
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#103 » by Yab » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:32 pm

nickforthreee wrote:
CHA_77_Bobcats wrote:Watching Orlando right now. Good lord.

Celtics were so bad it was hilarious and I enjoyed it. :lol:

Orlando and Portland each have one grumpy old man who literally does nothing but bash the other team. Listening to this guy you would think the magic were title contenders

Don't know what you're talking about, the Magic commentators are almost too impartial, sometimes I think I'm listening to a game on a neutral network. The only exception is when Richie Adubato subs in when Guokas is out, hes a huge homer.

Matt Guokas (color commentator) lags on a bit sometimes but he did have some major surgeries in the past year so I don't blame him.

David Steele however, is ace.
TDevilsG
Rookie
And1: 188

Post#104 » by TDevilsG » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Mad Balla 15 wrote:I've listened to almost every teams announcers as I've had league pass for the past 3 years. The only announcers that I like are: Lakers, New Jersey and New York. The thing I like the most about the Lakers announcers is that even though the team is always very talented, their very critical of the team. If any other team had rosters like the Lakers have, I can't imagine how much more annoying a lot of these commentators would be. I love New Jersey's announcers as well, especially Ian Eagle who IMO is the best play-by-play guy in the league.

Everyone outside of those teams has at least one bad commentator, most of the teams with 2 bad ones though. Also +1 to the guy who mentioned the commentators that mention the score by saying "Good guys x and bad guys x" like what the hell is that, have some professionalism.

I agree with the nets announcers too, ian eagle has just the right balance of personality with intelligence and he is critical of both teams. Really love listening to hin and am not surprised that hes been pulled into other sports with his talent. And the color commentators are good too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Return to The General Board