yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25 Games

Moderators: Morten Jensen, Blame Rasho, NO-KG-AI, Doctor MJ, UGA Hayes, Basti, KingCuban, Flash3, Yuri Vaultin, magnumt, tsherkin

Post#1 Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25 Game
Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am by Lakerfan17

Including 5 rpg in the month of January, absolutely pitiful..........and it's some mystery why the Heat need rebounding?
"For Kobe, at his age, my oh my," he said. "They talk about Jordan, but this kid is so gifted, it's unbelievable." - Oscar Robertson
http://bearcatnews.com/wherenow/bio/1
Lakerfan17
Head Coach
And1: 365

Post#2 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am by TwentyOne920

Even Wade has outrebounded him lately.
bertrob wrote:Any casual fan saying anything about Tim Duncan is usually wrong

bobly wrote:Kobe locked up his All Defensive Team this year after he blocked Lebron in the all-star game.
TwentyOne920
Lead Assistant
And1: 128

Post#3 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 am by LEHGOCELTICS

And he gets paid the same as LeBron I believe....smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
LEHGOCELTICS
Junior
And1: 10

Post#4 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 am by DetroitPistons

This whole "positionless basketball" idea is a joke. The Heat are lucky the east is so embarrassingly bad or else they would be in some serious trouble. I can't wait until this small trend is over.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drcraigvideos
reasonablefaith.org - creationwiki.org
intelligentdesign.org - icr.org
answersingenesis.org - tektonics.org
drdino.com - evolutionfairytale.com
DetroitPistons
General Manager
And1: 262

Post#5 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:05 am by jdm_dc_fan

Bosh for sullinger straight across? He got 15 rebounds off the bench today and a few other times. :lol:
jdm_dc_fan
Junior
And1: 60

Post#6 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 am by Volcano

6 boards ain't horrible for an SF
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 1,832

Post#7 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 am by Minge

Pau Gasol for Chris Bosh?
Minge
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

Post#8 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am by B2Bhoops

LeBron stealing all his boards and padding his stats.
B2Bhoops
Senior
And1: 46

Post#9 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 am by anish23

iv said this alot..

the dude is a complete waste.

most over-paid player in the planet, and dont quote me and give another name...
the dude does nothing well... sure hits 10ft 15fts once in a while but thats about it..

and LOL at the dude saying Bron padding stats, i really hope thats sarcasm.
Hmm......
anish23
Veteran
And1: 42

Post#10 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 am by lawrybeard

LEHGOCELTICS wrote:And he gets paid the same as LeBron I believe....smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

He's a significantly better offensive rebounder than lebron. Maybe lebron needs to look at grabbing boards at both ends.
lawrybeard
Analyst
And1: 164

Post#11 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:53 am by branny

Minge wrote:Pau Gasol for Chris Bosh?

:lol: every thread
NaturalThunder wrote:OKC killing Serge's MVP candidacy...2-0 without Ibaka on the season.
branny
Assistant Coach
And1: 27

Post#12 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am by BigLurch92

Bosh is weak..

I guarentee he misses the days of being a team's 1st option...
Jim Morrison is not dead he is just not alive.
BigLurch92

Veteran
And1: 214

Post#13 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 am by Mk0

Miami needs Bosh to play like prime Haslem. Just grab boards and hit the open jumper when you are open. He is easily forgettable if the Heat aren't running plays for him. Which they never do.

The small ball (position-less) trend is complete bull and is exposed against actual centers. Bosh is out of position and suffers for it.

Miami would look like total crap if it weren't for LBJ playing like a mad man all season. The structure is flawed.

PS. Please no Miami fans using the Lakers as an example of it working against bigs. The Lakers have no idea how to use their 7 footers and are exempt due to utter incompetence. I will admit that Miami is much better at running position-less basketball than the Lakers are.
In regards to Nerlens Noel being traded on draft night for Jrue Holiday.
Ax2SG wrote:How in hell is Noel involved in a trade that neither team has a top 3 pick? What if Cleveland drafts Noel with the 1st?

EDIT: HOLY ****, I FORGOT THE DRAFT WAS TODAY GUYS
Mk0

Lead Assistant
And1: 757

Post#14 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 am by abUser

This is basketball not reboundball
..and
He'll rebound when you have a girlfriend.
abUser
Junior
And1: 10

Post#15 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am by Mighty Quinn

Because usually he's nowhere near the basket.
Mighty Quinn
Sophomore
And1: 14

Post#16 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 am by richboy

Yeah its embarrassing. Lebron should not have to lead the Heat in rebounds. Remember Bosh actually rebounds the offensive glass pretty decently. Meaning he must be getting less than 1 defensive rebound a quarter. Which is bad but Amare would love those numbers.

Amare Stoudemire is averaging 3 rebounds a game in 20 minutes since his return. 1 of those rebounds is on the offensive glass. Meaning he is getting 2 defensive rebounds every 20 minutes. But it is even worse than that. He has a total of 25 rebounds since he has returned. 8 of those rebounds came in 1 game. He has had 4 games of 1 defensive rebound. Two more games of two. Take away the 8 rebound game and Steve Novak a better defensive rebounder.
"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden
richboy
RealGM
And1: 643

Post#17 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 am by Ito

richboy wrote:Yeah its embarrassing. Lebron should not have to lead the Heat in rebounds. Remember Bosh actually rebounds the offensive glass pretty decently. Meaning he must be getting less than 1 defensive rebound a quarter. Which is bad but Amare would love those numbers.

Amare Stoudemire is averaging 3 rebounds a game in 20 minutes since his return. 1 of those rebounds is on the offensive glass. Meaning he is getting 2 defensive rebounds every 20 minutes. But it is even worse than that. He has a total of 25 rebounds since he has returned. 8 of those rebounds came in 1 game. He has had 4 games of 1 defensive rebound. Two more games of two. Take away the 8 rebound game and Steve Novak a better defensive rebounder.

Why is that? Lebron is the best rebounder of his position.. Its between Lebron and Haslem who should be leading the heat in rebounds.. with Lebron getting the edge because he plays more minutes, and he's Lebron.. Lebron is good enough to lead his team in all major stats..

6 seems a lil low, but if he would average 7... JUST 1 MORE.. it would look much better because he's playing along side Lebron, and even Wade is a good rebounder... But Bosh rebound numbers are only important because the heat as a team get out rebounded all the time, but it's not Bosh's fault.. its a team effort, maybe they all should be averaging at least 1 more per game
Ito
General Manager
And1: 6

Post#18 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 am by va-mos

Lakerfan17 wrote:Including 5 rpg in the month of January, absolutely pitiful..........and it's some mystery why the Heat need rebounding?

And Boozer averaging 23ppg and 12rpg in his last 10 games.
va-mos
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#19 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:08 am by richboy

Ito wrote:
richboy wrote:Yeah its embarrassing. Lebron should not have to lead the Heat in rebounds. Remember Bosh actually rebounds the offensive glass pretty decently. Meaning he must be getting less than 1 defensive rebound a quarter. Which is bad but Amare would love those numbers.

Why is that? Lebron is the best rebounder of his position.. Its between Lebron and Haslem who should be leading the heat in rebounds.. with Lebron getting the edge because he plays more minutes, and he's Lebron.. Lebron is good enough to lead his team in all major stats..

6 seems a lil low, but if he would average 7... JUST 1 MORE.. it would look much better because he's playing along side Lebron, and even Wade is a good rebounder... But Bosh rebound numbers are only important because the heat as a team get out rebounded all the time, but it's not Bosh's fault.. its a team effort, maybe they all should be averaging at least 1 more per game

What Lebron gets is irrelevant. You want to be a great team no reason why he can't be a 9 to 10 rebound per game player like he was in Toronto. Them getting out rebounded means there are available rebounds. Miami is a much better defensive team than what he had in Toronto so more missed shots. Yet somehow he is getting worse on the glass.
"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden
richboy
RealGM
And1: 643

Post#20 Re: Bosh Averaging 6 Rebounds In His Last 25
Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 am by Bondo

Have Bosh on my fantasy team....yea, it blows my mind
Loyalty is to the logo.
Bondo

Rookie
And1: 110

Next

Return to The General Board