yardbarker

Am i the only one that thinks durant is better than lebron?

Moderators: Morten Jensen, Blame Rasho, Flash3, Doctor MJ, UGA Hayes, Yuri Vaultin, Mark K, NO-KG-AI, magnumt, tsherkin

Post#1 Am i the only one that thinks durant is bette
Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 am by MvPderozan

If i was starting a team from scratch today i think i go with KD. Hes a better overall scorer, the defense is almost on par. The rebounding is similar as well. The only thing lebron really has an edge on is passing, but this season it seems like durant has gotten alot better at that. Plus, westbrook is ball dominant, whereas in miami lebron handles the ball most of the time. But overall i think the great shooting and scoring ability makes up for it. And come on, imagine if he had a true PG on his team? This guy doesnt even take the most shots on his team and hes so damn efficient. What a player.
MvPderozan
Banned User
And1: 227

Post#2 Re: Am i the only one that thinks durant is b
Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 am by Chosen01

Yes. You are.
Chosen01
RealGM
And1: 531

Post#3 Re: Am i the only one that thinks durant is b
Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 am by tsherkin

PC Board