If not for biased officiating...

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

What would the Raptors 2013-2014 Record have been?

82-0
48%
81-1 (They likely would have beat themselves in one game)
4%
70-12 (They likely would have had the same record while having Rudy Gay)
No votes
69-13 (Same as above, but they also would have beat themselves in one game)
4%
Raps in 4
44%

Total votes: 25

xcraigx
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

If not for biased officiating... 

Post#1 » by xcraigx » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

I didn't see the Raptors play much due to the lack of games they played on national television. But this series has been an eye opener for me. I had no idea I was so bad at determining what was/wasn't a foul, and I had no idea that the refs always conspired against the Raptors. I'm curious what everything thinks the Raptors 2013-2014 record would have been if not for the biased officiating.
Kidknick! wrote:Hey yo, let's get one thing straight...

Balkman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bargani. Yeah bitches, sig Me on it.
Laure
Starter
And1: 3,068

Re: If not for biased officiating... 

Post#2 » by Laure » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 pm

xcraigx wrote:I didn't see the Raptors play much due to the lack of games they played on national television. But this series has been an eye opener for me. I had no idea I was so bad at determining what was/wasn't a foul, and I had no idea that the refs always conspired against the Raptors. I'm curious what everything thinks the Raptors 2013-2014 record would have been if not for the biased officiating.

Strong post to And1 ratio, brother.

It would be Raps in 4, obviously.

(Serious response for a serious thread).
guess_wh0
Pro Prospect
And1: 413

Post#3 » by guess_wh0 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Ladies and gentlemen....This is what a #fail looks like...
DumbyTheWizard
Starter
And1: 58

Post#4 » by DumbyTheWizard » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Laure wrote:
xcraigx wrote:I didn't see the Raptors play much due to the lack of games they played on national television. But this series has been an eye opener for me. I had no idea I was so bad at determining what was/wasn't a foul, and I had no idea that the refs always conspired against the Raptors. I'm curious what everything thinks the Raptors 2013-2014 record would have been if not for the biased officiating.

I know its coming from a low ratio guy (me), and i dont really post here that much, but from what i see, and1 ratio mainly shows how hard you try to make people laugh with those realgm jokes (Outdoors NBA, raps in 4, inbtl and what not), and not that much about basketball knowledge. That being said, that realy is not a good thread.
Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:I'm starting to suspect that Rivers isn't even a real doctor.
Miasma
Rookie
And1: 1,422

Post#5 » by Miasma » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Laure
Starter
And1: 3,068

Post#6 » by Laure » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 pm

DumbyTheWizard wrote:
Laure wrote:

I know its coming from a low ratio guy (me), and i dont really post here that much, but from what i see, and1 ratio mainly shows how hard you try to make people laugh with those realgm jokes (Outdoors NBA, raps in 4, inbtl and what not), and not that much about basketball knowledge. That being said, that realy is not a good thread.

I see what you mean. And1's mean nothing, it's only for the jokes and gags, rarely for in depth analysis. I just wanted to point out as a fact, that the OP is neither funny, nor insightful, which is evident.
xcraigx
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#7 » by xcraigx » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Laure wrote:
DumbyTheWizard wrote:
Laure wrote:

I see what you mean. And1's mean nothing, it's only for the jokes and gags, rarely for in depth analysis. I just wanted to point out as a fact, that the OP is neither funny, nor insightful, which is evident.

Just an FYI, this is my first post since 2011... And1's didn't exist then. Like most Nets fans, I stick to NetsDaily and SBNation.
Kidknick! wrote:Hey yo, let's get one thing straight...

Balkman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bargani. Yeah bitches, sig Me on it.
SlowPaced
RealGM
And1: 17,487

Post#8 » by SlowPaced » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm

DumbyTheWizard wrote:
Laure wrote:

Agreed. It's either jokes or innuendos that get you And-1's. You do get some when you do a good explanation of a fresh view, but it's rare.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#9 » by Volcano » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm

It's not good officiating unless the Raptors get 60 FT's and the opposing team gets zero.

Return to The General Board