Post#21 » by Dupp » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 am

Oh how rude
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,221

Re: Mass Dispatch 16.0.: West Predictions, Lakers and a Myst 

Post#22 » by EArl » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:41 am

Dupp wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:I could refute a lot of what Mass said, but I don't have time. And for the record he didn't ruffle any Laker fans feathers. We know full well where we stand. But best believe I will be telling all Magic fans when the time comes why it will be a long long long time before they get to any prominent level basketball wise.

Do you ever stop crying? You carry on about being a grown ass man but act like a 13 year old girl. Its ok, no need to be so bitter.

Crying about Crying about it^
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,206

Post#23 » by fleet » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 am

it would be fun to lock Howard's Mass Dispatch thread. I'd like to try it and see what happens to me.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,608

Post#24 » by Howard Mass » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Fleet,

I'll handle the OTBers on the GOTB.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
AI
RealGM
And1: 280

Post#25 » by AI » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:34 am

Hmm, I'm not sure if I concur with your thoughts regarding the Lakers' and their survival in the West, but nevertheless I appreciate your effort in this post. I'll admit, I don't usually have the patience to read through the entirety of these lengthy Dispatch posts, but I read all of this one. I think far too many are underestimating what a healthy Lakers squad can accomplish this season. However, if injuries continue to plague the team, then this upcoming season may be just as ugly as the last, if not uglier.

Also, I'd like to congratulate TyCobb. Well deserved!

I'm going to take a wild guess and suppose that the mystery user being considered for moderatorship is ReturnofMVP3. I haven't been too active on here recently so I'm not completely informed of the many users who display exemplary moderator behavior, so I'm just going to go with the one I am most familiar with. He fits the criteria of a user being given an "exception" for moderatorship consideration and I've seen him very active on the Feedback and Suggestions board helping others. I don't know, I'm probably wrong but it's worth the shot to be able to discuss something RealGM-related with Howard.
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,028

Post#26 » by RaisingArizona » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:02 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:I could refute a lot of what Mass said, but I don't have time. And for the record he didn't ruffle any Laker fans feathers. We know full well where we stand. But best believe I will be telling all Magic fans when the time comes why it will be a long long long time before they get to any prominent level basketball wise.

Speaking of prominent basketball levels, enjoy your season :lol:
ak7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,383

Post#27 » by ak7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:12 pm

ginobiliflops wrote:

Speaking of prominent basketball levels, enjoy your season :lol:

The Suns had their best season in years and they were still a lottery team :lol:
SeattleHoopz11
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#28 » by SeattleHoopz11 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Indeed Magic fans have a long road to walk

Sent from my 7040T using RealGM Forums mobile app

Return to Mass Dispatch