Kobe vs Wade..Who will have the better season?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

abark
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,416

Re: Kobe vs Wade..Who will have the better season? 

Post#101 » by abark » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:16 am

cyclix wrote:They will have identical PER, although Kobe will have the higher USG. If Wade will be more aggressive than what he's shown in the preseason,then he will have the better season.

Wade and Kobe PERin the preseason is identical with Kobe having a much higher USG. If Wade USG goes up from the dismal 24.77 he has in the preseason, he will have the better season.

Preseason won't be any indication of Wade's regular season usage. He's not gonna have a career low the year Lebron leaves. The only question is if he can get on the court. If he's there, the team needs him to have the ball.
three2theD
Banned User
And1: 465

Post#102 » by three2theD » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:23 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
three2theD wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
Bosh is best suited as the primary offensive option. We are all aware that Wade's knees are made of glass. He won't sustain a full regular season or prove to be the same dynamic athlete he has been in the past to warrant the most touches on offense.

Bosh wasn't the second option in Miami when Lebron was there, what makes you think he'll be the first option now?

You posted a reply before taking the time to process the post you replied to. The answer to your question was in my post. You didn't need to ask it.

Umm no it wasn't. The fact of the matter is last season Wade was ahead of Bosh in the pecking order. There's no reason to think he won't be this year also.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,847

Post#103 » by DayofMourning » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 pm

three2theD wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
three2theD wrote:
Bosh wasn't the second option in Miami when Lebron was there, what makes you think he'll be the first option now?

You posted a reply before taking the time to process the post you replied to. The answer to your question was in my post. You didn't need to ask it.

Umm no it wasn't. The fact of the matter is last season Wade was ahead of Bosh in the pecking order. There's no reason to think he won't be this year also.

I'm sure you're right. You've convinced me. Thanks for the reply.
three2theD
Banned User
And1: 465

Post#104 » by three2theD » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:26 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
three2theD wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

I'm sure you're right. You've convinced me. Thanks for the reply.

I don't need to convince you. Again, last season Wade was ahead of Bosh in the pecking order. You're saying this season Bosh will be ahead of Wade. You are saying things will change. The burden of convincing is on you. And you haven't convinced me on anything.
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#105 » by TheKingofSting » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:49 am

Seriously this will be fun to track this season.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential

Return to The General Board