Woj: Phoenix Has Traded Marcus Morris, Granger, Bullock To Detroit For Future Picks

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Grade The Deal For Detroit

A
38%
B
31%
C
17%
D
8%
F
6%

Total votes: 102

Han Solo
General Manager
And1: 7,443

Re: Woj: Phoenix Has Traded Marcus Morris, Granger, Bullock To Detroit For Future Picks 

Post#141 » by Han Solo » Fri Jul 3, 2015 2:41 am

Yeah I don't see the point in fighting.. Your team didn't just trade their future to unload Morris like the Kings did (sorry Kings fans). Philly took advantage of them. Detroit helped the Suns out. This is how teams build trust to trade to each other. Van Gundy is doing a lot right since coming to Detroit. Did the same thing for Milwaukee with Ilyasova. Didn't want 1st round picks either.

This is a win-win for what Phoenix is trying to do. If they want to compete in the tough west, they need to land LMA. It's smart by them for at least trying. If they land LMA, Phoenix GM needs to buy Stan a steak dinner.

I know Marcus has issues. Our team is pretty close now. Even Jennings is reigned in. Hopefully we let him feel welcome. We need what he can do on the floor.
symbiotic
Sixth Man
And1: 705

Re: Woj: Phoenix Has Traded Marcus Morris, Granger, Bullock To Detroit For Future Picks 

Post#142 » by symbiotic » Sun Jul 5, 2015 7:31 pm

NOTHING LIKE HEARING that players got traded when you never even knew they played for their original team! They may as well be traded if they weren't traded.

Case in point: Reggie Bullock
SAKURABA216
Starter
And1: 817

Post#143 » by SAKURABA216 » Sun Jul 5, 2015 8:12 pm

MotownMadness wrote:Is Granger completely toast or can he maybe still offer anything at all?

Its crazy how sharp his decline was. He went from being the man on the Pacers to being a journeyman within the span of couple years. I really liked his game back when he was healthy, but I think he is just broken down now. I don't even think he'll be as good as T-Mac was when he was here.

Return to The General Board